PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sloshy Joshy was me, but I’ve lost the will to live after seeing him on Sunday looking like Richard Madeley and Alan Partridges love child.

I can’t see any way out for me at this point 💆🏻‍♀️. Might ring the laundrette and see what they advise 😂.

View attachment 806790
Bit of jezza kyle too - meff

Reactions: 8
Trigger warning- Domestic violence

Mixed emotions after watching the dots of death earlier today, I went into it thinking “oh here we go 🙄” but I actually ended up in tears myself, only real ones..

The stories she told of Betsy’s memories could’ve been my own, practically word for word. My mum was in a domestic violence relationship with my “step dad” for around 7 years (13/14 years if you count the times she went back to him). I still have vivid memories from being about 3/4 onwards of the phone wires being ripped out of the front of the house so the police couldn’t be called, or the threats to burn the house down with us locked inside, and I still remember being in the women’s refuge.

My heart goes out to the girls if they have these memories because it’s something that never leaves you, even at 28 I still get fear in the pit of my stomach if I hear men shouting, or violent drunks; and I’ve had anxiety for as long as I can remember.

There will be so many women and men who hear her story and have the same memories and it saddens me so much that she’s basically cashing in on it. It’s easy to not see her inconsistencies and lies when you’re watching with emotion, and I really do hope that one day she has her comeuppance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I am a DV ‘survivor’ one who brought into her lies and spent years contributing via PayPal. I still follow her on fb, just for shits and giggles!!

Her post last night was deeply triggering, no warning. I spent the evening having massive panic attacks and suffering with anxiety.

While her stories aren’t true, the guilt I feel at what my kids witnessed is, her post last night brought it all back. Not that it ever goes, but I can push it to the back of my mind, So that I can function.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I believe her that she was watching Maid and suddenly both her and Betsy could remember things that never happened because I watched Jaws at the weekend and I suddenly remembered that I used to be a shark! The Coastguard called me and told me I had literally made them change the way they patrol the sea. I cried so hard no tears came out of the sides of my eyes, then I had to wipe them away and I looked like something from the film Avatar 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Jeez listening to her stories from last night. She doesnt half rate herself. The police police differently because of me. F OFF!

So basically, Emily touched on her story and was swarmed with messages. Rachaelelele got jealous and wanted the attention back on her?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why does she not understand the need for a trigger warning? You'd think that someone so obsessed with trauma would at least do people the courtesy of putting a warning on stories like what she posted yesterday.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Why does she not understand the need for a trigger warning? You'd think that someone so obsessed with trauma would at least do people the courtesy of putting a warning on stories like what she posted yesterday.
Because she’s a narcissist and doesn’t have a empathic bone in her body?

Reactions: 24
I made a mistake earlier ladies. It wasn’t Chris who she was having an affair with who owned the pissy needle flat. It was Steve.

Sorry. All these blokes names are hard to remember. Anyway, as legend has it, it was Steve in Plymouth, not Chris 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because she's lied about it, never experienced it therefore she can't comprehend how triggering it can be.

What's worse is she is tricking her children into believing it too.

She turned from fake tears to laughing at the last one pretty quickly before attempting to make it look like a nervous laugh too.

Reactions: 19
Her and Betsy went for lunch, just the two of them? bleeping hell Rach, you could have got lunch for whoever else helped record that tit ad. Tight prick!! Use the PayPal or Patreon funds if you didn't want to use your 50% off (although it would have been free because it was an ad) 😒

And don't get me started on that cardigan.....

ETA: I don't believe she was asked for pics, I think she purchased those tickets. And if Joyce didn't want to go, why didn't she take one of the women who work with her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So, a quick Google search reveals that Exeter women's refuge closed in April 2014. It was run by SAFE. I cba to check back, but I'm pretty sure she posted about that organisation like she had never come across them before during her DA crusader days.

In other news, has anyone posted this before? https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/behind-scenes-devon-refuge-supporting-5068499 pmsl. This is the launderette with bells on!

One last thing, when that "police officer" says "my victims", they sound like a serial killer. Just saying.

I might start donating a pound to women's aid for every bull tit story she does. At least then some good comes out of this ridiculous charade.
As someone who has worked for the police in safeguarding, no officer I ever came across would use the phrase 'my victims'. Its demeaning!

Reactions: 43
Her and Betsy went for lunch, just the two of them? bleeping hell Rach, you could have got lunch for whoever else helped record that tit ad. Tight prick!! Use the PayPal or Patreon funds if you didn't want to use your 50% off (although it would have been free because it was an ad) 😒

And don't get me started on that cardigan.....

ETA: I don't believe she was asked for pics, I think she purchased those tickets. And if Joyce didn't want to go, why didn't she take one of the women who work with her?
Or her mum? Seeing as she loves TT and has been through a lot recently?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.