PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said, " it's cute innit?"
No it's bleeping not cute, you revolting little creature.
Have some bleeping self respect and a bit for your children too.
You are an absolute bleeping mess,
dress appropriately and start acting like an adult and a mother!
😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She wishes she looked that good!

Also, that post with the Patreon link should be marked ad as she’s advertising her latest money making scam.
Desperately trying to convince people to sign up to watch a “live” that’s already happened and involves her strutting about in a Halloween costume? What a weirdo.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She said, " it's cute innit?"
No it's bleeping not cute, you revolting little creature.
Have some bleeping self respect and a bit for your children too.
You are an absolute bleeping mess,
dress appropriately and start acting like an adult and a mother!
😡😡😡
What is she meant to be? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my dear. She’s definitely lost the plot.
Guess her friends paid staff chose her costume. They’re definitely taking the piss out of her 🤣

• Haha
I'm 41, my first teacher was a nun and I witnessed and received a wooden ruler to my bottom. That would have been 1984/5
I wasn’t taught by nuns, but I’m 31 and used to have a teacher that hit us over the head. I remember her whacking one girl across the forehead and calling her stupid. It would have been about 1997/98. She was part time and only taught us on Friday afternoons and none of the parents ever believed us 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm 38 and had a teacher in primary who would bend us over desks and smack us, bang heads together and hit backs of legs. If we didn't cry, we were allowed to hold the class Teddy at story time. I was too embarrassed to tell my parents until much older

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Well. Someone is increasingly desperate. I have second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine trying to relate to parents but then “going live” like you’re 12 to fanny about in a Halloween costume while someone else looks after your six kids.
Those kids must be getting tit non stop for this cringey behaviour. Doesn’t matter though, eh, Rach? All content.

Reactions: 16
She’s so desperate to look sexy- it’s totally embarrassing.

Cannot believe she missed baby loss awareness day. She would normally be all over it.

Reactions: 15
What an absolute twit 😂😂😂 honestly I’m
loving it 😂😂 Rach love I think it’s time you have a good hard look at where this life has led you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at that pregnant pic of her, there is no way she isn't getting her lips done. It doesn't matter, but be honest. Also they look far nicer before! She was in proportion.
She would have to wear a 'sexy' costume because she thinks she is. Simple as that. Cringing for her patreon numbers. She isn't great at sticking at stuff so I wonder how long it will last. I checked and no-one I follow, including a die hard hun, follows her on there.

Reactions: 11
What was josh going to say about her outfit before she cut him off saying she was live 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.