PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question, what does she think hoovers pick up? Rainbow pixie dust?!!
More so, why does she think showing her hoover dirt is good content, I would be embarrassed with that amount of dirt keeping in mind she said in her latest advert that she has the downstairs one set to clean every day!

You absolutely cannot guarantee that you aren’t “letting the trolls in”, grow up, Rach.

View attachment 812610
Does she have a list of everyone she has blocked on ptwm ig, What happens if they subscribe then follow the above steps and she recognises the username/email, will she accept or will she block again and cancel that persons subscription and refund if a payment has been made. I am curious to know how this is going to work long term?
eta, Lucy has already proved that there is a way to get round it.

Reactions: 11
I can't believe people are actually paying to watch that 😂😂😂

More money than sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously what people do in their bedroom is nobody's business other than theirs, I fail to understand why she wants to share spicy outfits, not that hers was spicy, but what is more troublesome is her subscribers went up by 48 after her posting those stories, one has dropped off in the last hour, so her huns have seen her in that dreadful outfit and want to see more, its laughable, Lucy did you watch the live, can you enlighten us lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The new Patreon won’t be a great success

Either she will get fed up of it first and stop posting ( like the YouTube channel)
Her followers will need the subscription money towards Christmas/food/heating and unsubscribe
Her followers will get fed up and unsubscribe

PS how desperate is she at the moment, Patreon newly up and running and guess what ? Her and Josh doing a live on a Friday night, no hotel booking this weekend then?

Reactions: 10
Wilby is nearly as tall as Edie. Why does she think that filming her and her really anxious child fighting over pizza makes amazing content. She’s such a bore

Reactions: 16
Seriously what people do in their bedroom is nobody's business other than theirs, I fail to understand why she wants to share spicy outfits, not that hers was spicy, but what is more troublesome is her subscribers went up by 48 after her posting those stories, one has dropped off in the last hour, so her huns have seen her in that dreadful outfit and want to see more, its laughable, Lucy did you watch the live, can you enlighten us lol.
Her outfit would make my carrot droop like it had been boiled for an hour!

• Haha
Yep I've 4 kids my youngest son has autism and rarely sleeps before the small hours and has actually gone 24 hours without sleep. Melatonin didn't work so....our last night away was 18 years ago, before we had kids. Oh and my heart was in my mouth with Wilby on that road, he should have at least been on the inside of lullah. How she advocates for kids etc is utterly ridiculous..even her children's messages aren't private.
Ets: nothing wrong with a night away..just wasn't an option for us. But we managed and so would she.

I honestly cannot get over this video 🤣 wtf does she think she looks like, that hip wiggle 🤮 is that a black veil or is it supposed to be hair?? If I was paying for that tit content I would be demanding a refund, and she's posting on fb, surely that defeats the point of having a pay to view page??

Attachments

• Haha
She’s not going to get the attention she desperately craves on Patreon and the private insta as the engagement isn’t there. It will fall flat on its arse sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 13
Did the trick though!
Wonder if Betsy is absolutely mortified by her mother and that’s why we’ve not being seeing much of her? I would of curled up and cried if my mother acted like that.

Also I’m calling Bingo on them using Wilbur Lula as an excuse for bleeping off every weekend. ‘It’s just so hard being a full time mum to two kids that are on the spectrum, we just really deserve this, my life’s so hard blah blah blah’ and the huns will absolutely lap it up and encourage them ‘you deserve it hun’
I genuinely hope L is not on the spectrum for obvious reasons, but if she is I think she will be the type of kid to use it to her best advantage.

Reactions: 13
Yep I've 4 kids my youngest son has autism and rarely sleeps before the small hours and has actually gone 24 hours without sleep. Melatonin didn't work so....our last night away was 18 years ago, before we had kids. Oh and my heart was in my mouth with Wilby on that road, he should have at least been on the inside of lullah. How she advocates for kids etc is utterly ridiculous..even her children's messages aren't private.
Ets: nothing wrong with a night away..just wasn't an option for us. But we managed and so would she.
I was the same watching him so close to the road with that car coming up so quickly. That was a split second away from a disaster.

• Angry
Have they both been dipped in bleeping creosote?!😲 I can't even start to understand what is happening with Rachaeaeaaele's teeth, I know she's wasted thousands of pounds though :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Haha
A night away is one thing. 3 consecutive weekends away while simultaneously complaining about how hard it is to parent the kids you birthed and stole, and how much you love and miss them is entirely another, especially after all the other nights and weekends they've had already this year. I don't think anybody would begrudge any parent time away from their children, it's the fact she palms them off more than she parents them and still tries to claim she's such a busy mum. She made a comment about having had Wilby without a break since 19 July - this was only in August. That's pretty normal for a parent of a 2 year old.

Reactions: 21
A night away is one thing. 3 consecutive weekends away while simultaneously complaining about how hard it is to parent the kids you birthed and stole, and how much you love and miss them is entirely another, especially after all the other nights and weekends they've had already this year. I don't think anybody would begrudge any parent time away from their children, it's the fact she palms them off more than she parents them and still tries to claim she's such a busy mum. She made a comment about having had Wilby without a break since 19 July - this was only in August. That's pretty normal for a parent of a 2 year old.
Oh I agree. Never been an option for us as we had no-one to have our children. She can just leave hers Willy nilly. As someone who apparently went through and lives to support victims of DV surely she must see how utterly easy she has it and how totally selfish she is ?

What the duck.... shes definitely that person who still dresses as a playboy bunny for Halloween isn't she 🤣🤣🤣 rach.... mutton dressed as lamb!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So is that their parenting done for the day and now they’re off to get pissed with Astrid?
When L was taking E’s pizza she actually said don’t, I’ll buy you period chocolate.Firstly, you’ve just announced yet again to everyone that your anxiety ridden daughter is on her period and secondly, why are you so scared of your children, just say no.
Lastly, cos I’m on one, W has so many pairs of shoes/trainers etc but they all look so uncomfortable, he always looks like he’s struggling to walk or run in them.
I was going to mention the running near the road but that’s been said although I did notice he held L’s hand ok so it’s just Rach and Josh’s hands he doesn’t like to hold.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.