PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Betsy is absolutely mortified by her mother and that’s why we’ve not being seeing much of her? I would of curled up and cried if my mother acted like that.

Also I’m calling Bingo on them using Wilbur Lula as an excuse for bleeping off every weekend. ‘It’s just so hard being a full time mum to two kids that are on the spectrum, we just really deserve this, my life’s so hard blah blah blah’ and the huns will absolutely lap it up and encourage them ‘you deserve it hun’

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She isn’t wearing that for Halloween is she?! Is she???? Wow. How utterly embarrassing for her kids. She looks so ridiculous

Reactions: 12
Josh saying a bland ‘pretty good,’ and then going into a waffle about how his costume is made out of nylon is peak Partridge 😂. He couldn’t give a tit hahaha.

She’s one step away from Only Fans just to get some testosterone fuelled male attention 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Josh saying a bland ‘pretty good,’ and then going into a waffle about how his costume is made out of nylon is peak Partridge 😂. He couldn’t give a tit hahaha.

She’s one step away from Only Fans just to get some testosterone fuelled male attention 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Who is volunteering to take that one for the team 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Betsy is absolutely mortified by her mother and that’s why we’ve not being seeing much of her? I would of curled up and cried if my mother acted like that.

Also I’m calling Bingo on them using Wilbur Lula as an excuse for bleeping off every weekend. ‘It’s just so hard being a full time mum to two kids that are on the spectrum, we just really deserve this, my life’s so hard blah blah blah’ and the huns will absolutely lap it up and encourage them ‘you deserve it hun’
If she is, she can F right off. I've got 3 on the spectrum and my last night away was 6 years ago. It was a concert and a birthday gift. (Foo fighters when dave grohl broke his leg and couldn't get a refund on the hotel)

Reactions: 7
You absolutely cannot guarantee that you aren’t “letting the trolls in”, grow up, Rach.

C3AB81C0-114C-4480-89C3-76C364D03C0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You absolutely cannot guarantee that you aren’t “letting the trolls in”, grow up, Rach.

View attachment 812610
I cant speak for everyone but I don’t want access to it. It makes me laugh that she thinks we would tbh. If she bunged her whole set up on private, I’d just find something else to talk about. Bizarre woman. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant speak for everyone but I don’t want access to it. It makes me laugh that she thinks we would tbh. If she bunged her whole set up on private, I’d just find something else to talk about. Bizarre woman. 😂
Oh totally, she’s a boring old hag with an alcoholic husband and too many children, but to mislead people into paying to watch her private Instagram under the guise that it’s the only way to get past the “trolls” is untrue and, frankly, abhorrent.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dear God what have I come back to??
Imagine how much those poor kids get the tit ripped out of them in the playground cos of those two muppets....

Reactions: 11
Oh totally, she’s a boring old hag with an alcoholic husband and too many children, but to mislead people into paying to watch her private Instagram under the guise that it’s the only way to get past the “trolls” is untrue and, frankly, abhorrent.
I’d feel bad, but honestly that makes them a group of really tragic people for paying her. The group chats must be electrifying 😴😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She if she is filming for Patreon and includes the like of Astrid etc in her filmage. Would she have to ask their permission to broadcast it ???

Reactions: 2
She paid £30 for that monstrosity? Maaaaaate! I’d rather lick an uncooked chicken breast than look at her in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She if she is filming for Patreon and includes the like of Astrid etc in her filmage. Would she have to ask their permission to broadcast it ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.