PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take that over a skanky tart that steals husbands, rinses paypal money, has no respect for her children's privacy and generally doesn't give a tit about safeguarding them! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ There's worse people on the internet Raquel, look in that hideous mirror of yours if your teeth will fit in it!
I just donโ€™t know why we have to masturbate when Iโ€™m having regular sex? Perhaps Victoria isnโ€™t or something. Poor woman ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seen by 4โ€ฆ.
If she only has 180 followers on the private and only 40 odd are viewing her stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She is completely desperate, isn't she? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Plugging this pateron for all it's worth. She's only just realised her die hard huns just aren't that dedicated to her anymore ๐Ÿคฃ

That's the risk they've both stupidly taken. She fucked her hubby's well paid job off, she sacked her own job in, the monthly PayPal isnt bringing in what it once was and the big ads have all dried up! Yet she still bought the house, it still needs revenovations, she has all her staff friends to pay and half the kids haven't hit teenage years yet when they only get more expensive. Let's also not forget the vanity project, where the bint has probably only just realised she can't ask her followers for more donations (mainly because she's blocked that word from her socials) and charities aren't exactly just going to hand her cash ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ How very unfortunate ๐Ÿค

Reactions: 28
Someone's just called Hinch out on Facebook for her insensitive baby post, a quick IG story soon followed...
Just waiting for Racquel's 3 hour late post now ๐Ÿค“

Reactions: 6
1634332900144.png

So the Patreon Live is giving a glimpse into their role play fun. Can I pay her to NOT share this content on other platforms?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gravygate... nuke it & ladle it on.
Eggs, chips and beans with bread and butter is a standard meal in our household. Chips are cooked in lard too, LUSH!
Gammon & chips with BOTH egg and pineapple ๐Ÿ–’
Seriously nothing wrong with fish fingers butties.... duck that caviar and oyster tit!

Hubby is early 50s and in his school they got the cane, ruler, blackboard eraser or the dap (plimsol) depending on the 'crime' OUCH.

Anyway it baby loss awareness day ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—and SU2C on C4 so the Hambletons can continue this God awful pantomime.
Their lives are of no consequence to me.

Reactions: 11
bleeping gravy again ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™„ I mean itโ€™s a good colour this week but duck me even The Borrowers would have more gravy than that ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Look Josh, Iโ€™ve marked all the areas where you couldโ€™ve at least LET THE PLATE SEE THE GRAVY!!!! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Where Iโ€™m from youโ€™d be shot man, Jesus Christ.
View attachment 810720
All northerners love gravy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A quick Google tells you:-

"Corporal punishment in public schools was banned in 1914, but remained de facto commonplace until 1984, when a law banning all corporal punishment of minors, whether in schools or in the home, was introduced."

So how old is she?
I'm 41, my first teacher was a nun and I witnessed and received a wooden ruler to my bottom. That would have been 1984/5

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm 41, my first teacher was a nun and I witnessed and received a wooden ruler to my bottom. That would have been 1984/5
That's horrible. I've a friend who was taught by nuns. She has some shocking accounts of what happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.