PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just re registered (lost all login details after getting new phone). How absolutely non relatable advertising a £400+ hoover. If I was an “influencer” and wanted to be genuine about the causes I “believed” in. I would feel so ashamed doing what she does. It makes my blood boil. Your supposed to be a domestic violence “advocate”?? This maybe illegal but if that was me I would have sold that hoover that was given to me (violated the contract) and donated the money to a woman’s shelter.
She could even donate her #gifted items once she's fulfilled her ad obligations, there are local charities in my area that are always asking for items for people moving out of hostels and refuges and into their own places. But no, Greedy Glenda has to keep it all for herself 🙄

Edit to add a reminder that when she was pregnant with the Messiah (before she was horrifically sliced in two) she was #gifted a pram worth about £1000. She took the obligatory influencer photos, posing with her expensive designer dog, then a week later asked if anyone had a pram they could donate for one of her "warriors".

• Angry
Reactions: 29
You know what I’d bleeping love one of those Effys they are supposed to be amazing. Not a chance in hell I could afford one at £500. That lazy witch never does any housework so why does she need one.

I’d bet my last £1 she’s got a cleaner or it’s part of her “PAs” role to clean her tit hole of a house.

Yes I’m jealous of her vacuum and no I don’t care. It’s make me irrationally mad because I was looking at them last week and had to work out how long it would take me to save for one and this bleep gets one for free. I’m off to neck fizzy cats piss and eat a roast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what I’d bleeping love one of those Effys they are supposed to be amazing. Not a chance in hell I could afford one at £500. That lazy witch never does any housework so why does she need one.

I’d bet my last £1 she’s got a cleaner or it’s part of her “PAs” role to clean her tit hole of a house.

Yes I’m jealous of her vacuum and no I don’t care. It’s make me irrationally mad because I was looking at them last week and had to work out how long it would take me to save for one and this bleep gets one for free. I’m off to neck fizzy cats piss and eat a roast 🤣🤣
Is stabby jo not the cleaner? We've also seen Emily do the laundry and wash the dishes before the centre opened. Probably making her do all the chores for a wage before she started there.

Reactions: 8

My vacuum cleaner is on its way out and I can’t even afford to buy a second hand Henry from a pub that stinks of fags and beer.
I’d love a Shark pet vacuum cleaner though.

Reactions: 11
bleeping gravy again 😖🙄 I mean it’s a good colour this week but duck me even The Borrowers would have more gravy than that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Look Josh, I’ve marked all the areas where you could’ve at least LET THE PLATE SEE THE GRAVY!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where I’m from you’d be shot man, Jesus Christ.
A485C675-2C6A-4FB9-81A4-6647E8F259FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
bleeping gravy again 😖🙄 I mean it’s a good colour this week but duck me even The Borrowers would have more gravy than that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Look Josh, I’ve marked all the areas where you could’ve at least LET THE PLATE SEE THE GRAVY!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where I’m from you’d be shot man, Jesus Christ.
View attachment 810720
I agree. That is an atrocious amount. Also, let people do their own gravy!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 810720
She has northern blood, how can she marry someone who doesn't drown their plate in gravy? That is a bleeping crime, josh should take his handcuffs and lock himself up immediately. That has made me dislike them even more. It is sinful to not have your roasties drowning in gravy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 810720
Whose is the mushy plate nearest the camera? Looks like a giant portion (vs the others) for someone who only eats mush!

Reactions: 4

I literally clicked on the link as I thought I would love to get one for my parents for Christmas it would help them so much. Saw the price felt like a let down as I wouldn’t be able to afford that for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I literally clicked on the link as I thought I would love to get one for my parents for Christmas it would help them so much. Saw the price felt like a let down as I wouldn’t be able to afford that for them.
I’ve got a hoover cordless, it’s bloody brilliant. It was just over a hundred quid when I got it but have seen them cheaper. Honestly, sometimes it doesn’t matter how much you pay as long as it works. I continually question if a brand can give so many to influencers for free where is that cost being covered, because you can bet your arse that the hoover would have been sold for less pre-influencer time!

Reactions: 13
Being northern I think I had gravy in my baby bottle on a Sunday instead of milk and none of this bisto malarkey, homemade gravy that by the next day you had to cut it with a knife!
Having bisto is punishable by death. Don't even let me catch you saying Northern and Bisto in the same sentence again please. I say that lovingly from a fellow Northerner. Bisto is the Rach of the gravy world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.