PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say something but then I read all the comments and forgot what it was. I’m just going to log off for a bit and eat some bread, do 50 Hail Marys of thanks that I don’t have to wipe my arse on leaves this week, create a spreadsheet on my Fathers financials in 1987, thank all my babysitters for teaching me how to live on budget by calling them poor, try and find myself a completely non related Cancer story to be insensitive about. Find a woman and force her to come an sit with me in a shop unit with coffee and cake (she’ll be alright in 49 mins, promise you.) Then upload a video here telling you all how fab I am whilst wearing a double duvet, size small, in pink 👍.

(hope that’s okay and you are having a LUSH day. Being your lushiest, lushfull, lushtastic, lushness best.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Back to the narrative of trying to be ditsy - nobody cares you forgot to stop your parking. Literally nobody.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been asked yet but, shouldn’t the stories with her wearing the ITS coat and E wearing the ‘shacket’ be marked as ‘AD’?

Reactions: 13
So, she definitely sold 2!!!!
Did you buy yours under the influence of alcohol too? That's my excuse 😆.
Funnily enough I did 😂 it was tit and was forever falling off the wall. It was in the bin long before December. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another roast, she has no clue that some people
Can’t afford meat like that ever single night for a roast she has no clue at all, how us poor people live.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can Josh cook anything other than a roast? Whats wrong with a turkey Dino chips and beans tea one night a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can Josh cook anything other than a roast? Whats wrong with a turkey Dino chips and beans tea one night a week?
He can only cook other stuff if he's following a gousto/hello fresh/vegan recipe card or whatever other box meal subscriptions they get gifted!!

Reactions: 15
Can we have tally of how many roasts they have in 1 month 🤣 surely it’s the same amount as ADs she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How the actual duck is this going to encourage scared women to leave an abusive relationship? She is an absolute disgrace.
I don’t think those words are designed to help an abused woman leave (she already knows that tit) - it’s more to make others understand why so often she stays.

Reactions: 2
I’m getting like that with WHEN.
When he….
When she….
When they….

Im like …. When are you going to stop being so basic, one dimensional and get your GCSE in English 😑
I don’t have a GCSE in English and I know more words than “when” and “lush” 💁🏼‍♀️

Back to the narrative of trying to be ditsy - nobody cares you forgot to stop your parking. Literally nobody.
If she was “down to her last fiver” like she allegedly used to be, she’d not forget to stop her parking.

Reactions: 16
I don’t have a GCSE in English and I know more words than “when” and “lush” 💁🏼‍♀️
You have the equivalent though don’t you? From college? You are doing social work right? I sometimes feel Ms Hambleton would benefit from an FE in the basics.

Reactions: 3
Best selling author but doesn’t know the difference between ‘effect’ and I assume ‘effort’. Mind you, I’m not sure Racheys ever put much effort into anything.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.