PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have the equivalent though don’t you? From college? You are doing social work right? I sometimes feel Ms Hambleton would benefit from an FE in the basics.
I do, I also have OU qualifications higher than GCSE level but technically don’t have the actual GCSE 🤣

Just what she needs - another vacuum!

68DFD5EB-6D4B-4815-802D-82B4EE733267.jpeg

92D80E6E-02E6-4170-897C-CEF77CDB8A07.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I do, I also have OU qualifications higher than GCSE level but technically don’t have the actual GCSE 🤣

Just what she needs - another vacuum!

View attachment 810442

View attachment 810448
It literally makes me feel physically sick how much stuff she gets given for free. Not because I'm jealous, even though I know that helps her sleep at night to think we're all jealous of her. But because she doesn't need it and so many other people do.

Those clothes the other day, she looked awful and they were far too young for her, but someone else could have really benefited from them. One of the mothers that she claims to work with, that would be Christmas sorted for them if they had a teenage daughter. Or the Lego that Isaac played with just while she got her ad money, that would have solved the worry of Christmas for someone with a child that age.

She gets all this free tit, uses it for the ad and then it's never seen again. These big companies should be ashamed of themselves. I would be far more likely to buy a product from a company that had gifted something to someone in need, than I would because I've seen little Miss Grabby get her claws on it. I just think it's bleeping obscene!

• Sad
Reactions: 51
So you're not one of her besties then?

So far I'm the only one who has owned up to buying a calendar, surely she sold more than one?
😂😂😂
I bought one of her ptwm crew ceramic hearts 🙄. Why I did that I have no idea. 🤷‍♀️. Have no idea where is it now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I
I bought one of her ptwm crew ceramic hearts 🙄. Why I did that I have no idea. 🤷‍♀️. Have no idea where is it now though.
[/QUOTEI
I missed that treat!
If I'd seen it, I'm sure I would have ordered several!
Was it really lush?

The grid post for the Eufy also looks like it’s been written by PA Jo - it’s another one absolutely full of exclamation marks. She was definitely not bunking the day they covered those in English!

B45AD314-5ADC-47F2-B792-8A62009C23A5.jpeg
437C8238-08DE-4040-84C6-1C0C3E1EA922.jpeg
80FE1D0B-E769-4CDF-A78D-806BB859E917.jpeg
D108AC92-AD1F-457E-9464-A9EA2148DC1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh, that is not good copy is it? I don't have any skills or qualifications in copywriting, but seeing tit like this makes me feel like I should have.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah he’s a £500 robotic hoover totally relatable for your demographic Rachet

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think those words are designed to help an abused woman leave (she already knows that tit) - it’s more to make others understand why so often she stays.
She states that women who leave are likely to be murdered in the first six months. Some women following her who are suffering dv will be even more terrified to leave. This is what I meant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funnily enough I did 😂 it was tit and was forever falling off the wall. It was in the bin long before December. 😂
Maybe she'll do another one for next year!
What a lovely Christmas gift that would be for friends and family 😊.
Or anyone who you really don't like 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's got more vacuums than she's got rooms in that bleeping hamster cage house, yet you never see any of them unless she's being paid to do an ad telling us it's really lush and we should all buy it even though she got it for free.

Can you tell it's pushed me over the edge tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literally just re registered (lost all login details after getting new phone). How absolutely non relatable advertising a £400+ hoover. If I was an “influencer” and wanted to be genuine about the causes I “believed” in. I would feel so ashamed doing what she does. It makes my blood boil. Your supposed to be a domestic violence “advocate”?? This maybe illegal but if that was me I would have sold that hoover that was given to me (violated the contract) and donated the money to a woman’s shelter.

Reactions: 18
She's got more vacuums than she's got rooms in that bleeping hamster cage house, yet you never see any of them unless she's being paid to do an ad telling us it's really lush and we should all buy it even though she got it for free.

Can you tell it's pushed me over the edge tonight 😂
bleeping hamster cage house’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can Josh cook anything other than a roast? Whats wrong with a turkey Dino chips and beans tea one night a week?
I'd actually be quite happy to see W tucking into something like that. It sickens me that theres never an actual meal plated up for W. He may have sensory issues with food which is fair enough but wouldn't you just put a plate of food out for him anyway? Or will that just be too much hassle for them to clean up. Hes probably having tea at his nursery / childminder now anyway just one less thing she has to do since shes so busy.

Reactions: 17
Ads work better if they are natural to the person presenting the ad. Anything that is false/OTT is just disingenuous and puts the audience off. Her audience isn't that sharp so it won't have as much of a bearing but there is no way those exclamation marks should be getting past any ad agency worth their salt.
I don't think the clothes were too young for her, but she looked tit in them. She really needs to find her own style and what suits her frame and stop wearing things for the sake of being trendy. Such a shame she doesn't ask companies like ITS to donate an equal amount to a reputable charity like some of the other mum influencers do, Not so smug now off the top of my head. She is a weird one too but at least she has tried to even out the disparity of those with a lot receiving even more.

Its nothing to them Rachel, try it and ask? Can I have a second hoover for someone in need if you donate one to me, for example. Caveat being it can't go to someone who is her mate/staff and the company send it directly to the recipient instead of her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.