PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s peeling mountains of potatoes looking like a marshmallow. God, all I’ve done is been out and got some shower gel, eggs and toilet roll to make sure my son doesn’t feel like a POoR kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing another roast for tea

More seriously gdpr Rach YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT ANYONE WHO COMES INTO THE LAUNDERETTE

Reactions: 27
Can you imagine, entrusting this woman to help you out of a DA situation or asking her to help you with any bad situation???
Yes R, you are a mess.
I really hope no women are put in danger because of her obsession with women's trauma and her 'dream'

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ. She actually just said ‘poor people.’ Like it’s a dirty, minority group in society. The great unwashed eating egg and chips with no shower gel. Outstanding Rachael. You literally couldn’t get any worse hahahahaha wow.
She is absolutely disgusting. Not once did she say she was grateful for that woman taking her in. She has just broadcast to thousands how tit it was. She is so disrespectful and finds it funny. Well maybe if they hadn't have took her in they wouldn't have had to struggle buying toilet rolls and shower gel and go without just to feed her big duck off self centred mouth. She is they type if you had to access the centre, as soon as you leave her and Em will be sniggering and laughing about you.

Reactions: 25
What really makes me laugh is she has a combined following of over 700k yet she only has what, 148 subscribers to her patreon?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also someone please gift her a thesaurus for Christmas. If I have to hear or read the word lush one more time I will throw my phone out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she now removed the peeling potato stories where she talks about a woman who has accessed the centre?
Assume she was posting those to the private ig but shared to her normal one by mistake because I don’t believe she’s thought the better of discussing women on her open ig

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has she now removed the peeling potato stories where she talks about a woman who has accessed the centre?
Assume she was posting those to the private ig but shared to her normal one by mistake because I don’t believe she’s thought the better of discussing women on her open ig
She shouldn't even be discussing the women that go to the centre on any social media page, open or private! 😲😲

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So you're not one of her besties then?

So far I'm the only one who has owned up to buying a calendar, surely she sold more than one?
😂😂😂
Nope I bought one like an absolute tit too 😂😂 major regret once I saw the true R!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she actually just broadcast that Wilby is at a playgroup now?😳
Just watched the potato peeling on fb and can't believe she's done that, excellent safeguarding if it actually happened.

Reactions: 16
Has she actually just broadcast that Wilby is at a playgroup now?😳
Just watched the potato peeling on fb and can't believe she's done that, excellent safeguarding if it actually happened.
Has she left it on there? I’m blocked from fb it’s disgusting what she discusses

Ffs someone teach her how to peel a potato before she slices a finger off 🙄

• Haha
Also someone please gift her a thesaurus for Christmas. If I have to hear or read the word lush one more time I will throw my phone out the window 😂
I’m getting like that with WHEN.
When he….
When she….
When they….

Im like …. When are you going to stop being so basic, one dimensional and get your GCSE in English 😑

• Haha
What really makes me laugh is she has a combined following of over 700k yet she only has what, 148 subscribers to her patreon?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope its now 180 idiots, I did notice the other day she had 148 then it dropped to 147 and I did wonder if Lucy had dropped out, but she hasnt as she posted the private! post, so someone realised they were getting ripped off, but it has gone up to 180 today, I called them idiots and maybe that is unfair as they are still under her spell. It just pulls on my heart strings that she is making £900 a month so far for just chatting tit, going on the post Lucy shared, Rach is just repeating what she has said in her early fb yrs and in her books.
Now imagine if us Tattlers set up a go fund to give funds to the right people, I am guessing we would raise far more money, and for no other reason than to give to legitimate people in need. No bullshit needed.
She really is a conniving C**** see you next tuesday.
Oh also, what do you think she will do if one of her paid followers disagreed with her, will she block and delete, can you imagine them finding tattle!
It was interesting to see that she said she felt safe enough not to have to monitor the page.
I think she has cocked up there, that now leaves the flood gates open to test if she is monitoring in the early hours!

Reactions: 11
Nope I bought one like an absolute tit too 😂😂 major regret once I saw the true R!
So, she definitely sold 2!!!!
Did you buy yours under the influence of alcohol too? That's my excuse 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dont forget a proportion of those followers on the private account will be her crowd, who aren't paying. The children, husband, all her friends (and by friends I mean paid staff). There will be a journo in there too for sure... and some antagonists who want to trip her up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.