PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I found out my 14 year old who is suffering bad with her brother leaving and school etc has self harmed in the last few months! She is heading to the doctors tomorrow and I’m torn because I’m working a new job and can’t get time off luckily my mum is amazing and is taking my daughter and my daughter wants that as she thinks she will open up more

Right now showing my face on my
Teams meeting without crying is a job in itself now considering all the hints of “behind the scenes issues with wilby and Lula” we have had I find it hard to comprehend the fact she actually can afford to take this time out to be with them and she isn’t! I also could not be swanning off right now as my daughter needs me nor could I come on stories for shits and giggles and share this to everyone and more and then model some tit clothes

Sorry for the rant I’m just finding parenting bleeping hard while pied piper over there is having a whale of a time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Anyone see arsetrids story. She wont say the word 'Shacket' 🤣🤣 think thats 2 fingers up to R lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a chance. I know her wealthy dad and evil step-mum. I've always known that she chats a load of tit and found it seriously suss that she was getting to send money to her PayPal. I've had had dealings with her more recently and can't say that I formed a favourable impression of her brand of supporting people.
So you're not one of her besties then?

So far I'm the only one who has owned up to buying a calendar, surely she sold more than one?
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure if anyone actually read all this truly awful rousing piffle. She did it all. Herself. No help. No one has ever thought of this before. 😇😇😇

Ms Humbleton, she ain't.
And from this piffle, services that could potentially send someone to the laundrette for support, just won't. They'll see a post from a 'director' using words like wanky in their sm and put it to the bottom of the pile and dismiss it. Or find out they can't use it anyway because the probation officer/social worker/health visitor/housing officer etc is male and has to conduct his support or attend a meeting from out on the street or by passing notes. Honestly I could laugh, but it's not funny

Last night I found out my 14 year old who is suffering bad with her brother leaving and school etc has self harmed in the last few months! She is heading to the doctors tomorrow and I’m torn because I’m working a new job and can’t get time off luckily my mum is amazing and is taking my daughter and my daughter wants that as she thinks she will open up more

Teams meeting without crying is a job in itself now considering all the hints of “behind the scenes issues with wilby and Lula” we have had I find it hard to comprehend the fact she actually can afford to take this time out to be with them and she isn’t! I also could not be swanning off right now as my daughter needs me nor could I come on stories for shits and giggles and share this to everyone and more and then model some tit clothes

Sorry for the rant I’m just finding parenting bleeping hard while pied piper over there is having a whale of a time
Sending love D Mama. You sound an incredible mum. You’re doing everything you can. We all find Raq incredulous.

Reactions: 7
Yes, fosteres get an allowance and her recent drivel has me thinking that, yet again (you'll all be shocked), she's full of tit.

Didn't someone on here say she was never fostered but instead ran away from home and lived with her friends family for a short period of time? But obviously, for maximum effect, she was fostered .
These days that would be private fostering and assessed and paid, but not back in the day. However, fostering has been funded for a long time. My parents fostered in the 60s and 70s and were paid well enough. They didn't profit as they chose to plough the money into supporting my brother. When assessing foster carers, it is usual to ensure that they won't be dependent on the payments as you don't always have children in placement and, hence, do not get paid.

I don't believe she was in foster care, but I can't say that she wasn't with any certainty. All I would say is that surely her mum would have been the social workers' first option, then her brother (who she says she lived with) and then friends. She may be talking about a time when you left care at 16 too if you wanted to. So, we are talking a matter of months. It doesn't make sense. There was no village gossip about it either, which says something given the local shop is like an in person Tattle hub. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An
And what about if just one of those women had/have contacted you Rach, and you ignored it like you do so much, you love to show us the amount of unread messages, how are you going to sleep at night knowing this woman contacted you and you did not help after shouting loud that you will help them.. You are a dangerous poorly in the head woman.

So people are paying to see her talk about other peoples stories that are easily accessible to anyone on the internet
I hope Lucy you are rattling her nerves, it will do her box in knowing there is a spy in her little lush private insta and thanks for taking one for the tattle team.

Reactions: 10

I completely get that! I burst into tears during zoom training last week. Discussing mental health issues (I actually DO work with young people with autism, but definitely don't think I know it all) when my daughter is having such a hard time with severe anxiety, depression and agoraphobia got the better of me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So you're not one of her besties then?

So far I'm the only one who has owned up to buying a calendar, surely she sold more than one?
😂😂😂
Ha ha no. Hopefully not. I will find the words to tell you all the story one day, but I want to protect other, vulnerable people so have to tread carefully. I'm getting close to knowing how to phrase it.

Those keys , by the way, only £34? So crappy latch keys that are not secure then? Ideal for a women's centre if you need to lock yourselves in to stay safe. Wonder if an emergency plan for these situations?

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine her at a meeting with actual professional people? It would be like Vicky Pollard meets I don’t know say David Attenborough. ‘Alright Dave, you bin givin it one if them? duck me I was watching your show the other day it’s all shagging ain’t it? Fml so I’m on my period, have you seen these period pants mate?they’re lush. But ultimately I want to know lions get thrush Dave?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

I am so sorry about your daughter, your doing right by her and trying to get her additional help and support, keep loving her as you do and dont take anything personally. Sending you big hugs and a lot of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know what I love about you guys! You can post a deep post and so many comment back but then in between someone posts about Rach meeting David Attenborough and I’m howling laughing because you know what Rach I can’t duck off for fun but I’ve got my tattle circle to keep me smiling xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Not a chance. I know her wealthy dad and evil step-mum. I've always known that she chats a load of tit and found it seriously suss that she was getting to send money to her PayPal. I've had had dealings with her more recently and can't say that I formed a favourable impression of her brand of supporting people.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So considering she didn't bother posting on fb because she can't monitor it for all the nasty trolls she's doing a lot of posting suddenly. Either she's hired another minion to monitor it or there's a big beg for money coming up so she wants a wider audience. I can't handle seeing her mug pop up twice so have unfollowed on fb now 😂

Also the actual story content... Poor people etc. It's all been covered above but what an absolute twit. I don't believe for a second that there's no judgement being passed by her on the users of her centre.

And yet again Emily doing all the hard work and saviour rach just hijacking other people's meetings to be seen and brag

Sending positive thoughts to you & your daughter. What a mixed emotional week you’ve had.
You sound like a lovely mum & thankfully your mum is there for you too ❤
Unlike Raq who totally ignored her distraught daughter while prancing around & drinking cocktails on her poverty tour.
Us Tattlers will look after you 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.