PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess rach has forgot her own timeline of events again considering she's claimed to be poor herself numerous times 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She would’ve loved the annual reporting process I have to do at work. There’s a section where you have to write about yourself, your achievements and good points. They want you to big yourself up for the chance of a bonus. I hate it, ‘ I worked so hard, it saved hundreds of lives because of ME!!! I’m the best thing since sliced bleeping bread, everyone wishes they were ME! Etc etc.

She would be in her bleeping element. A few paragraphs wouldn’t be enough for her. Also why do people fall for it? Then I guess that’s why we’re her, we have seen through her and her lies and bragging. One thing I can’t stand is a big headed twit!

Reactions: 18
Now I really want corned beef hash. Thanks guys! Hoping she gets her comeuppance soon, also hoping no women are harmed too badly by her and her mates playing shop 🤞🏻

Reactions: 19
She really is very strange!

And just to add, I'm now having Ham, egg and chips with bread and butter for tea later.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She would’ve loved the annual reporting process I have to do at work. There’s a section where you have to write about yourself, your achievements and good points. They want you to big yourself up for the chance of a bonus. I hate it, ‘ I worked so hard, it saved hundreds of lives because of ME!!! I’m the best thing since sliced bleeping bread, everyone wishes they were ME! Etc etc.

She would be in her bleeping element. A few paragraphs wouldn’t be enough for her. Also why do people fall for it? Then I guess that’s why we’re her, we have seen through her and her lies and bragging. One thing I can’t stand is a big headed twit!
She'd just submit her first book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did
Amazing. This has got to be the cover. We could send it to Betty's work (joke in poor taste, I actually don't follow Ratchet so have no idea/interest where B works). All those little cunts could be done as peel off stickers to, ya know, mark off their weekends away. Would obviously need several extra pages of them though.

£11 + 2.99 p&p total waste of trees/money. Maybe VCJR can tell us what the quality was like. Didn't the kids put little messages on the envelopes or some nonsense.

Maybe they got them through Xmas as they had so many left they could use them as gifts for all their BEST friends. Any left then would be great source of fuel to to keep the poor, hard done by waifs warm and to heat their Xmas gruel. She's mad. More Scrooge than bloody Bob Cratchit. 🙄
Did you buy one too?

Surely it wasn't only me that felt really uncomfortable reading the SS of that essay she shared on her Patreon?

Surely, if you're going to share a story about DV, you'd start with your own if you had one?

She didn't share just one, but 2 other peopels story of DV and it wasn't just a quick mention to give an example, she went in to great detail, including a teenagers suicide with zero trigger warning. How is this her place to share those stories in such great detail, even if they were already public by the people themselves? 🤯

And why is she just sharing stuff like this on the secret IG page that people need to PAY to be a part of? Does she only give a tit for these stories because these huns are paying her for extra content 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do these people even know she's used their stories for that?

I'm just baffled how
1, she even deemed that appropriate and
2, since she did deem it appropriate, why are those stories only important to the 120 people who are paying her extra for it 🤔 Surely you'd want to spread them far and wide (with a lot less detail but maybe a link to their stories , shared by themselves , which can be found on Google 👍)

Rachel Hambleton, DV advocate (but only when she's getting paid)👌

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hands up if you think Hayleys real ?

shes wasnt fostered in the 1900s if you become a foster carer dont you get an allowance to help feed and clothe the child?

wealthy dad ? Lord fanando of Torquay ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hands up if you think Hayleys real ?

shes wasnt fostered in the 1900s if you become a foster carer dont you get an allowance to help feed and clothe the child?

wealthy dad ? Lord fanando of Torquay ?
It's quite a substantial allowance as well isn't it?

Reactions: 9
She’s secretly filming herself in the key cutters looking like a marshmallow??? I’d rather be skint if I’m honest 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, fosteres get an allowance and her recent drivel has me thinking that, yet again (you'll all be shocked), she's full of tit.

Didn't someone on here say she was never fostered but instead ran away from home and lived with her friends family for a short period of time? But obviously, for maximum effect, she was fostered .

Reactions: 32
Why on earth is she continuing with this whole ‘I’m so busy, I’m a mess’ narrative?? It’s hardly showing a confident business woman in charge of a CIC. What exactly is she trying to prove? Majority of us all have full time jobs and/or multiple children and manage to get on just fine. Yes, sometimes it’s a struggle but her elder 2 are pretty self sufficient, it only seems to be E with one after school activity. Combine that with having a PA, and E is basically the manager of the centre & she has a husband who seems to work a 4hour week, how the duck can she not sort out her day. And more importantly, how the duck do the huns not see through her??

Reactions: 37
Yes, fosteres get an allowance and her recent drivel has me thinking that, yet again (you'll all be shocked), she's full of tit.

Didn't someone on here say she was never fostered but instead ran away from home and lived with her friends family for a short period of time? But obviously, for maximum effect, she was fostered .
And why has she never mentioned being fostered in the many different versions of her life story before?

Let me get this right.

You have to pay to read about other peoples DV stories and yet again she gets to pocket the money?
WTAF 😳 she will make money out of anything.

what about a hun who can’t afford to pay monthly, has messaged her a number of times and not had any response, as we all know from screenshots she has a number of unread emails and messages.

This woman is on another planet, she thinks she is a saint and untouchable, I really hope her world comes crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why on earth is she continuing with this whole ‘I’m so busy, I’m a mess’ narrative?? It’s hardly showing a confident business woman in charge of a CIC. What exactly is she trying to prove? Majority of us all have full time jobs and/or multiple children and manage to get on just fine. Yes, sometimes it’s a struggle but her elder 2 are pretty self sufficient, it only seems to be E with one after school activity. Combine that with having a PA, and E is basically the manager of the centre & she has a husband who seems to work a 4hour week, how the duck can she not sort out her day. And more importantly, how the duck do the huns not see through her??
I don't get it either. She's such a mess that she cant even sort herself out without jo there next to her holding her hand and talking her through everything, yet we are supposed to believe she can help women and children get away from abusive partners and is capable of holding meetings with various different "professionals" to assist the women she "helps"

Not a chance.

Surely it wasn't only me that felt really uncomfortable reading the SS of that essay she shared on her Patreon?

Surely, if you're going to share a story about DV, you'd start with your own if you had one?

She didn't share just one, but 2 other peopels story of DV and it wasn't just a quick mention to give an example, she went in to great detail, including a teenagers suicide with zero trigger warning. How is this her place to share those stories in such great detail, even if they were already public by the people themselves? 🤯

And why is she just sharing stuff like this on the secret IG page that people need to PAY to be a part of? Does she only give a tit for these stories because these huns are paying her for extra content 🤷🏼‍♀️ Do these people even know she's used their stories for that?

I'm just baffled how
1, she even deemed that appropriate and
2, since she did deem it appropriate, why are those stories only important to the 120 people who are paying her extra for it 🤔 Surely you'd want to spread them far and wide (with a lot less detail but maybe a link to their stories , shared by themselves , which can be found on Google 👍)

Rachel Hambleton, DV advocate (but only when she's getting paid)👌
She probably thinks that if they are daft enough to pay to follow her IG then they will be daft enough to donate to her "cause". No doubt gabriella and the bank details will appear soon, i doubt she'll make the mistake of mentioning paypal again, even to them.

She’ll send Emily or Jo to collect them. Lazy bint
Or some random has just walked in and picked them up as it doesn’t take a genius to work out where the centre is or where the keys could have been cut. Let’s hope it’s not someone who really really hates R or worse a disgruntled ex who’s just found out his partner has fled there for safety.
her safeguarding is off the scale!

Reactions: 10
Did
Did you buy one too?
Not a chance. I know her wealthy dad and evil step-mum. I've always known that she chats a load of tit and found it seriously suss that she was getting to send money to her PayPal. I've had had dealings with her more recently and can't say that I formed a favourable impression of her brand of supporting people.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.