PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has such a weird romanticised fantasy version of life doesn't she? Being poor is actually really lush because you have each other, even if you have to wipe your arse with a sock for a week. You might have been battered by your old man but we can provide you with some Roses chocolates and some flashcards for your kids so you know - chin up! And how is her building insurance valid when she has several pairs of unaccounted for keys - let alone the fact that these are keys to a space where vulnerable women are supposed to feel safe? Maddening!

Reactions: 37
Ok.
Confession.
When I was a single Mum with my oldest two. I used to rob the toilet roll, soap and air fresher from my work toilets to save money on my shopping and we also ate a lot of chips and cheesy beans. Thankfully my boys are both now paying enough tax to cover double Josh’s wages. So it’s all good 😂

I'm with you on robbing loo roll🤣 #PerksOfTheNHS
I often took home the remaining loaf of bread or some milk too from our day unit if it was a Friday and it was going to spoil.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The quality was
Amazing. This has got to be the cover. We could send it to Betty's work (joke in poor taste, I actually don't follow Ratchet so have no idea/interest where B works). All those little cunts could be done as peel off stickers to, ya know, mark off their weekends away. Would obviously need several extra pages of them though.

£11 + 2.99 p&p total waste of trees/money. Maybe VCJR can tell us what the quality was like. Didn't the kids put little messages on the envelopes or some nonsense.

Maybe they got them through Xmas as they had so many left they could use them as gifts for all their BEST friends. Any left then would be great source of fuel to to keep the poor, hard done by waifs warm and to heat their Xmas gruel. She's mad. More Scrooge than bloody Bob Cratchit. 🙄
The quality wasn't very good & the stickers with the extra swear words were unnecessary too.
I have enough in my own vocabulary 😁.
I think she was trying to be witty/cool.
She failed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she not realise that she looks more of a twit by not going to get the keys? I'm guessing it's another bullshit story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Life isn't always about salmon, oysters and Sunday roasts...... give me ham egg and chips or corned beef hash anytime 🙌🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Life isn't always about salmon, oysters and Sunday roasts...... give me ham egg and chips or corned beef hash anytime 🙌🤣
Corned Beef Hash. The KING of "poor" people meals.
Still my favourite meal to date and though I don't struggle anymore it's a firm favourite here!

Reactions: 22
Ok.
Confession.
When I was a single Mum with my oldest two. I used to rob the toilet roll, soap and air fresher from my work toilets to save money on my shopping and we also ate a lot of chips and cheesy beans. Thankfully my boys are both now paying enough tax to cover double Josh’s wages. So it’s all good 😂

I’ve done that before with loo roll.

Reactions: 7
Anybody could go and collect those keys now, just say oh yeah Rachel’s sent me to pick them up 🤦‍♀️ Great safeguarding!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve done that before with loo roll.
Me too with the loo roll. I also used to go into Mothercare and Sainsbury's to change the nappies because they always had a pile of free nappies so I'd take enough to last me a few days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm with you on robbing loo roll🤣 #PerksOfTheNHS
I often took home the remaining loaf of bread or some milk too from our day unit if it was a Friday and it was going to spoil.
Yep I might’ve accidentally had a few loo rolls fall in my bag from work at times. Me, hubs and eldest child also used to live off ration packs, come the end of the month.

Now after a lot of hard work we are comfortably off I still don’t buy designer trainers or tit cardigans, imagine that?

Reactions: 17
They would have been paid to "foster" her and provide for foster kids so not that poor. Before becoming a fosterer you have to provide bank statements and references etc. Shes full of tit

Reactions: 32
Totally off topic (I’m going to catch up in a sec) but was it here that someone was annoyed pizza express had stopped doing the risotto? Saw them today and thought of you tattle witches. I’m probably wrong, it was most likely not risotto at all. I’m just a silly little turned in toes kinda gal 😉
5B594807-5F90-4247-90DA-D253DA6DABC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Filming herself collecting the keys, what a wanker. Miss Piggy wants her face back, babe.

29264CA5-DB01-4E00-B2A3-5503D879E01B.jpeg

Totally off topic (I’m going to catch up in a sec) but was it here that someone was annoyed pizza express had stopped doing the risotto? Saw them today and thought of you tattle witches. I’m probably wrong, it was most likely not risotto at all. I’m just a silly little turned in toes kinda gal 😉View attachment 809753
That was me!!! Fuming! It’s not in any of my local Tescos 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.