PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit worrying how many women’s centre keys there are floating about Paignton. So much for a safe space.

Reactions: 33
I doubt the key cutting man gives a tit about how unorganised your life is Rach...just pick them up, that would be the most polite thing to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24

Did she really have to mention how much those keys cost her?
Did they cost her personally? Or did she use some of the £9,500 she got off the lottery? Or her PTWM card so she can write it off as a "business expense"? Or the PayPal money? Or the Patreon money? Come on Rach, be a bit more specific hun 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Somethings happening isn’t it? Like also putting a front up that she’s a doting hardworking hands on mummy, like for instance the videos yesterday when she was in the kitchen and she had to button Lulas shirt she moved her purposely so she was right in view of the camera

Reactions: 18
You aren't hijacking any meetings you twit you cant even find your keys much less organise a hijack - ooooh how the very do you get up in the morning?

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but the whole thing she’s just posted has pissed me off. Don’t get me wrong, trolling (real trolling) is horrendous. HOWEVER. If you have a dodgy past, that is easy to find, and knowing this, you still choose to become and influencer and plaster every single aspect of your life on Instagram, then more fool you. If you don’t want people knowing your life, DONT POST IT LIVE A QUIET LIFE WITH A REAL JOB. Regardless of whether “the past is the past” it is still something you’ve done and you’ve been involved in. There’s a few influencers I think this is fitting for.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I doubt the key cutting man gives a tit about how unorganised your life is Rach...just pick them up, that would be the most polite thing to do 🤷‍♀️
The key cutting place is a 5minute walk away. Although if she's wearing those ridiculous trainers it may take her longer.
I find it amusing we've been saying here for ages she hasn't been to her patchwork tit show and leaving it to Em and then oh look she's there.
We really do live rent free in your head don't we Rach x

Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ. She actually just said ‘poor people.’ Like it’s a dirty, minority group in society. The great unwashed eating egg and chips with no shower gel. Outstanding Rachael. You literally couldn’t get any worse hahahahaha wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
How patronising is she to go on about her dad being “wealthy” and her “foster mum” being skint? And then saying her friend had a tit time as her sister had cancer “she was a mum, she lost her hair, it was awful” really? But she still has her life? Most people would be grateful, not shallow about hair if they’re still living and in remission? bleep.

801751E4-3D6B-4383-B896-CA76282EEE19.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell. The breakdown of R continues. This behaviour is so erratic. If this was anyone else you’d be concerned but she’s starting to unravel.
Also - shoutout to R for influencing me to stay the duck away from In The Style.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry did she just say she found being poor funny? I’m still of my tits after surgery yesterday but pretty sure that’s what I heard.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I always wondered why Lucy, who we saw looking after Wilby when the poverty tour was happening, was friends with her. She's one of the foster sisters R is talking about. What a cow to broadcast how poor they were.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Thank you Rach, for confirming that your foster family were as you put it "poor".
Dya know what though, the "poorest" of people make the humblest of people, they don't need to rip people off and expose every bit of their lives and those around them for financial gain, they infact are the wealthiest of people, because they appreciate everything around them. But you will never ever know that you lush self centered twit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My mate has a pretty big insta platform so does ads and collabs (she’s nothing like rach) she is much younger so she is more PLT not ITS. The way it works with her (I’m sure it’s the same with most of them) she gets a voucher to order clothes with some must have pieces and some thing excluded, then when people use her code she gets a payment it’s actually not a huge payment. I’d say Rach see’s this as an opportunity for free clothes for the girls another thing she doesn’t have to pay for 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s why nothing fits right or looks far too young for her 👀 because B and Em (as we have seen) will be wearing most of it and maybe T if she’s lucky.

Reactions: 19
Well that story just confirmed for me she was brought up with no financial worries and was used to getting what she wanted when she wanted it. Shes taken that attitude into her adulthood, selfish, entitled and self serving. Its always the Rachel Show. What I can read betwen the lines is when she hit her teens she wouldnt do as her dad wanted so she left. I had a sister just the same. My dads house was too boring with discipline and rules so she went back to live with our mum where she didnt have to go to school and could smoke weed all day. I would feel humiliated the way she spoke about her foster family if I was them. It's not her story to tell. Describing them has poor all so she can make herself look relatable. Her friend looks to have set up her own successful business without her help and I doubt she wanted a back handed shout out like that. I would be mortified.

Reactions: 30
She was sat in her car waiting for E to let her in but when she got to the door E was mopping the floor? Surely if she just knocked on the door she would of been let in? So basically she is a massive bleep, those stories were just another load of pointless bullshit to say she had spent £34 on extra keys, she is still a massive bleep, my foster sister was poor and now she isn’t, so go give her a follow (insert a yawn here) were they poor because they could afford to buy her the expensive trainers that she wanted? Poor because they had egg and chips for tea? Foster families are paid to look after foster children. I just don’t get what she is doing broadcasting that to thousands of people? What the actual Tom fuckery is she on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How little safeguarding is going into these vulnerable women’s files/ details that will he held at the centre thats she so flippantly loses the keys too!

Reactions: 14
Ok.
Confession.
When I was a single Mum with my oldest two. I used to rob the toilet roll, soap and air fresher from my work toilets to save money on my shopping and we also ate a lot of chips and cheesy beans. Thankfully my boys are both now paying enough tax to cover double Josh’s wages. So it’s all good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jesus Christ. She actually just said ‘poor people.’ Like it’s a dirty, minority group in society. The great unwashed eating egg and chips with no shower gel. Outstanding Rachael. You literally couldn’t get any worse hahahahaha wow.
[/QUOTE
Oh she really is a C U Next Tuesday. 😡 She is so materialistic it’s unreal. I’m very lucky that we are comfortable financially but guess what We eat egg and chips 😱 throw in a bit of ham or gammon and it’s one of the hubby’s favourite meals 😜

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.