PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she uses a different orthodontist for her daughters future orthodontic treatment 😫.

Reactions: 13
So, a quick Google search reveals that Exeter women's refuge closed in April 2014. It was run by SAFE. I cba to check back, but I'm pretty sure she posted about that organisation like she had never come across them before during her DA crusader days.

In other news, has anyone posted this before? https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/behind-scenes-devon-refuge-supporting-5068499 pmsl. This is the launderette with bells on!

One last thing, when that "police officer" says "my victims", they sound like a serial killer. Just saying.

I might start donating a pound to women's aid for every bull tit story she does. At least then some good comes out of this ridiculous charade.
The Ladies Lounge is brilliant and is somewhere that I, a professional, have actually recommended to people I work with. Not a whiff of dodginess about them and my experience of them has been positive.

Rachaele’s laundrette, however, is a different story. I will not ever be suggesting it to anyone I work with. For one, all I know of it is what we discuss here. I’ve never heard of it in a professional capacity whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
Sloshy Joshy story still on fb… it’s not as bad as I thought. Hes showing Seb what life in the army is like.

Yet again, Raq making clothes look cheap and nasty. And why not donate them to a ‘warrior’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Seb planning on joining the army to get away from ratshit and sloshy as soon as he can

Reactions: 25
Wtf is a ‘red check shocker’ ??? Is that some kind of code for when she and sloshy get jiggy when she’s on??
fook knows 🤣 does she mean a shacket? Like a shirt and a jacket in one? I’m not as stylish as her so not really in the know 😴🤣💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think she's gutted that she can't do her "modelling" in the ridiculous mirror because the lounge is being decorated?

Reactions: 6
I'm still 100% team seb he'll be out of that house as soon as he's able to do so be it to gangsta granny the army or his mates. I can't even handle her stupid I'm so little and vulnerable with my teeny tiny stature and turned in feet bollocks. As others have said donate them to your warriors instead of prancing around in them. Your personality shines through rancid and makes everything look as cheap and nasty as you are anyway 🖕

Reactions: 23
Has anyone else had problems posting a review of Rancid on InfluView?
I wrote a lengthy review and then lost it!
Then I wrote another one and that took a while to be posted, but I think it's staying.
Anyway, would you believe that Rach, has so far, achieved an overall score of 1star out of 5 stsrs!!!
Check it out Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.