PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to go back to the ‘I’m so busy with 6 kids.fml’ thing? It was shit then and it’s still shit now.

Reactions: 16
T come in to focus of the camera so my followers can see how good a mum I am buttoning up your shirt

Reactions: 14
T come in to focus of the camera so my followers can see how good a mum I am buttoning up your shirt
That was cringe ! She probs has the time set diff on her Burner phone for when she recording. All bright and fresh at 730 in the morning. Eh no I don’t think so rachet

Reactions: 5
How far back is it? I don't have the patience

Reactions: 2
Im sorry if this offends, but no 12 year old needs
1 acrylic nails
2 nails so long they can’t button up their school shirts

What happens when she has PE at school? Who’s doing it then?

Reactions: 47
How long does it take to do Wilby's packed lunch anyway? 2 bags of crisps, 3 chocolate biscuits and a cake that Mrs Brown baked

Edie certainly wasn't packing it though, she was on her phone. We seem to be at the point now that something can be happening on the screen that people can actually see, she can say something different is happening, and people still fucking believe it.

Reactions: 41
It was the wall of hearts for me

Hi,

Check out our new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have a voice without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review for PTWM (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 11
This school were the kids go, is it a dump? Only Tallulah’s nails are way beyond are acceptable for school surely?
Most schools have a policy regarding personal fashion? I'm sure nail varnish is a no go at our school, let alone fake nails
How on earth will she write if she can't do her buttons up??!

Reactions: 17
If her mum was such a fan of Tina Turner, I'm surprised she went to the musical. I would have thought that the day her mum left when she was 4 was when she promised her little self that she would never torture herself by listening to Tina's music ever again because it was too painful

Reactions: 29
No No, I haven't recovered! I could have spent that money on something useful!

I've just looked it up & registered.
Someone has written an absolutely storming review of our Rach!!!!
I have also registered and will be doing my review later .

Last edited:
How far back is it? I don't have the patience
Too bloody far I'd lost the will to live after scrolling back through all the word vomit!! About 2016 I think the first post was and the page was originally called 'Crazy Momma'. All I could think of was what an idiot I was to ever believe what was posted, thankfully I've seen the error of my ways

Reactions: 10
Most schools have a policy regarding personal fashion? I'm sure nail varnish is a no go at our school, let alone fake nails
How on earth will she write if she can't do her buttons up??!
She doesn't need to write, education means nothing when you came from the magical womb of Devon's lord and saviour, and you're kind!

Reactions: 13
This school were the kids go, is it a dump? Only Tallulah’s nails are way beyond are acceptable for school surely?
Yeah, I didn't think schools allowed nails like that. Well, not in the area I live in anyway!

Yeah, I didn't think schools allowed nails like that. Well, not in the area I live in anyway!
Just another day I thank God I’ve got boys. I’d have her up to her elbows in Acetone until they had soaked off and then go mad at who did them without my permission. Salons can’t get insurance to do 12 year olds anyway, I think it’s 16+

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.