Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the “real” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your no doing it to Rosie tho your doing it to wee Zara, poor girls life with that tosser is public enough without that shite swimming about. We’ve all seen the auld social work reports we don’t need more of her life shown. Hope yer pal gets the sack.
Completely agree! Same the other night when someone said they were going to phone for a welfare check on Tylor because he'd be in by himself. Made me so angry, these are kids! Strange people wanting to upset weans and sending police to the door for him to have to answer and explain himself he's a wee boy. Just because it makes some idiot on the internet feel big. At that age I'd have been beside myself if my mum was out and the police came to the door!

Reactions: 3
I went on that Fab Swingers, don't hate me I've no had a date in five year so I'm chokin. I expected to be greeted by a bunch of beauties wanting the D. Turns out they are actually quite snobby and don't like the D, did you know they review each others profiles on how good a pump they are.
I canny stop laughing at u 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wit so they actually review each other after they have pumped? Fk me I think ill stick to my wee sheltered life im actually pmsl fkn trust pilot for shaggin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fk me i need to get out more. Folk getting ate out on tables in pubs way folk cheering and aw these swingers on camera to each other. in fact I don't need to get out more ma doors getting bolted🤣 ill stick way ma 3 minutes every fortnight in-between corrie thanks very much 🤣

Get rangers man in here oor weegin wants his ASL 🤣
Love you too hunni oor wee tattlers 🥰
hes 35 away message him on TT , a alan shields hating burd what more does he want at this moment in time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hes 35 away message him on TT , a alan shields hating burd what more does he want at this moment in time😂
There we go weegin cass has told ye what to do mind come back let us know how ye get on 🤣 awww oor first tattle romance makes me proud 🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fk me i need to get out more. Folk getting ate out on tables in pubs way folk cheering and aw these swingers on camera to each other. in fact I don't need to get out more ma doors getting bolted🤣 ill stick way ma 3 minutes every fortnight in-between corrie thanks very much 🤣

Get rangers man in here oor weegin wants his ASL 🤣
Love you too hunni oor wee tattlers 🥰
Honking behaviour definitely stay in😂

• Haha
Need to add the wedding to the list of day trips we’ve got planned
Maybe we can just hawd the wedding in Edinburgh castle im no wanting oot the house too much there's folk getting muffed on tables and swingers aw pumping each other and leaving reviews 🤣i like the comfort of my own house too much yeez are all welcome at mine ill put a wee spread on fish fingers the lot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we can just hawd the wedding in Edinburgh castle im no wanting oot the house too much there's folk getting muffed on tables and swingers aw pumping each other and leaving reviews 🤣i like the comfort of my own house too much yeez are all welcome at mine ill put a wee spread on fish fingers the lot 🤣
I for one am not going anywhere near Edinburgh , as far as I’m aware I’m out the way of the mafia completely , I’m not walking in to gunfire 🔫🔫🔫

sadly the guns looked funnier they were meant to be water pistols😂

• Haha
I for one am not going anywhere near Edinburgh , as far as I’m aware I’m out the way of the mafia completely , I’m not walking in to gunfire 🔫🔫🔫

sadly the guns looked funnier they were meant to be water pistols😂
Fk that's right the Edinburgh mafia will be waiting to get us. Wit we will do is get gangsta granny keeping watch out the front get weegin and rangersman married then quickly get to cjs for the reception then aw back to mine to wind doon way fish finger sandwiches way sauce 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fk that's right the Edinburgh mafia will be waiting to get us. Wit we will do is get gangsta granny keeping watch out the front get weegin and rangersman married then quickly get to cjs for the reception then aw back to mine to wind doon way fish finger sandwiches way sauce 🤣🤣🤣
do you think kerryann will be up for bridesmaid duties

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I go away for a couple of hours and come back to news of a wedding. This thread never fails to astound me 🤣

• Haha
I go away for a couple of hours and come back to news of a wedding. This thread never fails to astound me 🤣
There's more than weddings peach have u no seen about ppl getting muffed on tables way cheering and aw the randy fkrs leaving reviews on their pumps? Its aw went tits up in here 🤣

• Haha
Kerryann in a bridal tracksuit wi her stolen lips, right cunts whose wanted leathered 😂😂 UDA could be the band 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
There's more than weddings peach have u no seen about ppl getting muffed on tables way cheering and aw the randy fkrs leaving reviews on their pumps? Its aw went tits up in here 🤣
I tried to ignore talk of those shenanigans…I’m having my dinner shortly 🤣
Big Shielsy needs to get full of it and give us something to talk about it. I’d even entertain abuse from mad Natalie to avoid this thread deteriorating further 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.