Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i Rangers supporter & i can assure u that me or anyone i know who is one doesnt call their uncles that 🤮😂 if she is one then we don’t claim her 😆

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s no even related to any of them 🤣 just seen an opportunity to shout about all her connections

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx
I don’t know you Dianne but I do know Alan, Susie and Kerry Ann. Back on the first thread I did say that your kids being dragged into this was no surprise…..all 3 of them are toxic and it’s a shame you were caught up in all this. I’m just glad you have seen the light and had your say. I hope you and your kids are able to move on from this and live a peaceful life💗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I checked Alan’s followers last night and he had 68.3k. He now has 68.5k. People should be mass unfollowing him after last night! He’ll be loving all of the extra attention, to him it seems all publicity is good publicity🥴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Hey just thought he knew they were outside watching Dianne why didn't he go out and confront them? And how did he know? They've told him they were that's why he's a big fanny honestly. Surprised he hasn't got one to be honest. He ain't no man 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously though I hope Dianne and her kids live there best life. As for lizard face some one share anything he posts. Im gutted im blocked and can't see all the narcs outing themself in comments to him being that far up his are its only toenails hinging oot.

Reactions: 9
I checked Alan’s followers last night and he had 68.3k. He now has 68.5k. People should be mass unfollowing him after last night! He’ll be loving all of the extra attention, to him it seems all publicity is good publicity🥴
Yeah but is that publicity good for his Purple business ? 🤔

Reactions: 5
We’re outside…. Didn’t realise I never finished my sentence 🤦🏽‍♀️ Heads wasted, chest is killing me this morning 🤯

Bored hoosewife (your names are brill) my new patio only went down last week, I’m ruining it for no one 🤣

Turkey teeth 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😳🤣 I will be at some point, taking my pup for a big walk…

I really don’t know how this works 🤣 I wasn’t allowed to comment back so quickly 🤯

Thank you each and everyone of you, honestly, I Amy not forgive so easily but it’s because if the life I’ve lived but I am willing to forget and move forward 🙏🏽

I never blamed Elaine for what happened Or my number/address going about. I was more upset about the argument she claimed to have with me. I have spoken with her, no hate… that’s a strong word for me and I don’t through it about… I don’t like the word, there is a few people I do hate but trust me they deserve it.

He will always try to sugar coat stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️ But actions do speak louder than words… the apology gone…. Speaks volumes x

• Heart
Reactions: 50
We’re outside…. Didn’t realise I never finished my sentence 🤦🏽‍♀️ Heads wasted, chest is killing me this morning 🤯

Bored hoosewife (your names are brill) my new patio only went down last week, I’m ruining it for no one 🤣

I really don’t know how this works 🤣 I wasn’t allowed to comment back so quickly 🤯

Thank you each and everyone of you, honestly, I Amy not forgive so easily but it’s because if the life I’ve lived but I am willing to forget and move forward 🙏🏽

I never blamed Elaine for what happened Or my number/address going about. I was more upset about the argument she claimed to have with me. I have spoken with her, no hate… that’s a strong word for me and I don’t through it about… I don’t like the word, there is a few people I do hate but trust me they deserve it.

He will always try to sugar coat stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️ But actions do speak louder than words… the apology gone…. Speaks volumes x
He bleeping hates us bored hoosewifes :ROFLMAO:

Thats him limbering up for a weekend at CJs before he was barred 😆
still howling at them banning him😂 dirty dog man

• Haha
Reactions: 12

New patio just down?? anyone heard from Shieldsy? 🤣🤣

Well done Dianne on finally speaking out what you and your kids have went through is disgusting ❤ Stay strong & stay safe xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He bleeping hates us bored hoosewifes :ROFLMAO:
Well Dianne if it only went down last week you missed an opportunity there doll 🤣.

You’ve done the right thing, used him to get the info you needed and outed him like the lowlife he is! You should be proud of yourself, I am and I don’t even know you 🤣🤣

The fact that someone (an adult with children of their own) has went to the extremes of finding out where you stay, what your number is, your bank details, your kids school, your financial situation and probably what your bin day is… to me is absolutely disgusting!!

Sit down, have a coffee and enjoy the show cause there is no way the end of it. There will be so much more to come 🤡🎪

Definitely not! I’m still so angry that Purple Bricks haven’t took action yet. Such a bad imagine for such a big company.

It’s probably him they go to! He be filing that right into the bin 🤡

Reactions: 7
New patio just down?? anyone heard from Shieldsy? 🤣🤣

Well done Dianne on finally speaking out what you and your kids have went through is disgusting ❤ Stay strong & stay safe xx
😏😏😏😏 I am handy with a shovel 🤣😜
Jokes…..

I know I may not be anyones cup of tea but I am actually alright 🤣

The girl in the photo is actually my ex niece 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Not my gf

I had to set it right for my kids being blamed… he sat there and watched and listened to it all and knew we weren’t behind it and was repeatedly told it would blow over…. He would have me floating etc 🤦🏽‍♀️

What no one knows as well, these ‘fan’ accounts slating other girls, I had already spoken with them all in the last few weeks, they knew it wasn’t us behind them 🤷🏽‍♀️ As I kept telling him, I’m not a silly wee girl, I reached out to them all and one reached out to me

Reactions: 26
Hey just thought he knew they were outside watching Dianne why didn't he go out and confront them? And how did he know? They've told him they were that's why he's a big fanny honestly. Surprised he hasn't got one to be honest. He ain't no man 🤬🤬
Said this earlier. He told Diane so obv knew who it was

Reactions: 6
so many people commenting on my thepurpletruth videos who are STILL siding with Alan and blaming Dianne. Two women have came forward and confirmed the same story and yet they’re forgetting all that and believing with the one who’s genuinely in the wrong. The one who claimed his mindset has changed in 10 years after his tweets (who clearly hasn’t as he treats women like dirt) and deletes his apology video, which was the least sincere video I’ve saw in my puff. They all need to take a long hard look at themselves! Proof is in the pudding that Alan is a pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

We all knew the apology was only done because elaine posted that video & it was seen/shared so many times. Reading it off a script 🤦🏻‍♀️ The guy is an absolute banger! He does not have an ounce of sincerity in him. Just waiting on him posting a video like nothing ever happened & people crawling up his backside again 🥴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.