Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i started this thread from him being talked about in the dugheed thread i never knew it would end up the way it has πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello…….
Welcome to chapter 5 of the property boss & his downfall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When i started this thread from him being talked about in the dugheed thread i never knew it would end up the way it has πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Haha I mind that post. It’s a full on soap opera, soap writers will be over here stealing ideas.

Those poor lassies, wonder if the narcs got the balls to post another tik tok, gotta feeling it will be deleted in the morning

Reactions: 9
5B2108DF-7F63-412D-AD83-70A489B72F82.png

863DFED3-4FA1-4988-A9E4-F50676406067.png

And another thing kerryann bizzarely mailed me out of the blue one day and said my mother had been accused of having an affair with Alan she said was this why I was so angry about Alan.
My wee mum lives in NewZeland is 60 and hasn’t been home to Scotland since before the lockdowns due to their covid rules . This is how I got talking to Kerryann . Kerry Ann asked me to get Lauren to get in touch with her so I told Lauren to add her - this is a lassie who is beyond devastated that Alan had a wife , she feels like utter tit about Susie’s existence. She added Kerryann as she thought it was best she was honest about what had happened between her and Alan, as she would never do what Courtney has and play mind games with Susie.
I’m absolutely fuming, seems Kerryann is trouble. If she starts trouble for one of the sweetest girls who aye fucked Iain over but is an absolutely lovely lassie I’m going to crack up

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.