Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan trying to prove to his followers that he has an overwhelming love for fish fingers🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No
Was he the gas man
No 🤣 my boiler broke and I sat all day without heating & hot water 🤦🏽‍♀️ As you see I’m built like the side of a fiver so I was tucked up on the couch with tonnes of blankets 🤣 gas man showed up at tea time to fix it 🤣

Yessssss love a day out. The threats don’t bother me, If someone is going to do anything they usually don’t tell anyone. Like I said there is so much more to me, people really have no idea who I am or what I’ve lived through so most of my life is still very much private.

My youngest was inconsolable last night, she didn’t understand why he hurt me, I reassured her I’m good but it’s her I’m more concerned for and also my middle daughter, she never takes to anyone not even friends 😳 and she was like his bestie which was refreshing to see her that way but it has effected her because she believed him and was literally stuck to him like glue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
😏😏😏😏 I am handy with a shovel 🤣😜
Jokes…..

I know I may not be anyones cup of tea but I am actually alright 🤣

The girl in the photo is actually my ex niece 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Not my gf

I had to set it right for my kids being blamed… he sat there and watched and listened to it all and knew we weren’t behind it and was repeatedly told it would blow over…. He would have me floating etc 🤦🏽‍♀️

What no one knows as well, these ‘fan’ accounts slating other girls, I had already spoken with them all in the last few weeks, they knew it wasn’t us behind them 🤷🏽‍♀️ As I kept telling him, I’m not a silly wee girl, I reached out to them all and one reached out to me
I’ve a few spare shovels to hand and not bad at moving slabs 😂.

I will be honest and say I unfollowed you when I thought you were with him and I thought you knew he was married but now know not all is what you see..

I’m sorry for commenting on the circus that became your life and really hope that you and your kids move on from this & the prize prick gets his karma.

Take care & deep breaths ❤

• Heart
That's absolutely crap doing that to any kid. Special place in hell for him honestly. I hope the kids get over this quickly. An you too but you seem strong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No

No 🤣 my boiler broke and I sat all day without heating & hot water 🤦🏽‍♀️ As you see I’m built like the side of a fiver so I was tucked up on the couch with tonnes of blankets 🤣 gas man showed up at tea time to fix it 🤣

Yessssss love a day out. The threats don’t bother me, If someone is going to do anything they usually don’t tell anyone. Like I said there is so much more to me, people really have no idea who I am or what I’ve lived through so most of my life is still very much private.

My youngest was inconsolable last night, she didn’t understand why he hurt me, I reassured her I’m good but it’s her I’m more concerned for and also my middle daughter, she never takes to anyone not even friends 😳 and she was like his bestie which was refreshing to see her that way but it has effected her because she believed him and was literally stuck to him like glue
awful what he has put your weans through . He is one warped bastard.

• Heart
No

This actually breaks my heart 😭. Kids are so innocent and folk think they don’t notice things, they do they so do!! Thankfully your kids are lucky to have you, they’ll get through this and so will you. We’ve got you 💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No

It’s so sad that your basically trusted him with your life and it was just lie after lie. He didn’t deserve to be brought into your welcoming family and I hope he gets his round of karma for that☹

Reactions: 10
No

That’s awful 😭😭 special kind of fuckwit that can spin lies and promises to a child . I agree with some of the other tattlers that have said there’s so much more to come out . Would love to be a fly on the wall at his Dads house today lol . Ohhh I also think Courtney has defo been there , she seems very taken with him x

All that is just wrong. If he told Diane then he obv knew who it was. See if they put this on Netflix folk would say nah that’s all too far fetched
Forget Don’t duck with Cats, it’s Don’t duck Aboot oan TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No

Built like the side of a fiver 🤣 that’s ended me

Seriously though takes some evil bloke to do that to kids 🤬😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No

Iv been a single mum after years with a narc, I know what it takes to allow a man near your tribe. It was his job to respect them and you. Says way more about him than it ever will you. The kids will bounce back they will be made of the same stuff as there maw.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It will be interesting to see what shite he spouts the day, the brass neck on him even commenting on the live last night. The kids I feel sorry for the most, they don’t understand people like that are in this world. God love them

Reactions: 8
No

Awwwwww man the kids 🙁🙁🙁🙁😩😩😩 dianne send me his address 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe his done that to them kids knowing deep down he wasn’t really giving a duck. I hate the big teeth rat his day will come 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.