Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😏😏😏😏 I am handy with a shovel 🀣😜
Jokes…..

I know I may not be anyones cup of tea but I am actually alright 🀣

The girl in the photo is actually my ex niece πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Not my gf

I had to set it right for my kids being blamed… he sat there and watched and listened to it all and knew we weren’t behind it and was repeatedly told it would blow over…. He would have me floating etc πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

What no one knows as well, these β€˜fan’ accounts slating other girls, I had already spoken with them all in the last few weeks, they knew it wasn’t us behind them πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ As I kept telling him, I’m not a silly wee girl, I reached out to them all and one reached out to me
those fan accounts are weird as fk. It’s not someone mentally stable that’s made them. Glad you managed to speak to all of the girls involved now, it’s tit how they have been dragged into this whole mess. The stuff on them was just vile at times
good to know you didnt begrudge Selena Gomez that Kidney:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
By the looks of it he hates women all together prob even more now after last night 🀣 big jobby he is #girlpower ✌ ya dick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@Miss Diana Ross how many bottles and packets of salt and vinegar did you go through in a month? Was the guy a mad junkie for fish finger sandwiches?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sick of being called a housewife. I have staff for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm gonna end up sending my bodyguards to swing his jaw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I wish i was a hoosewife & didn’t need to work πŸ˜‚ keep asking my man if i can retire & he can just work 7 days, he is not having it πŸ™„πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are your kids Dianne ? Absolutely unforgivable what he has done to them . Bad enough treating you and Susie that way but to do that to kids is horrendous . Do you think Susie will be ok ? Said on the last thread that I had messaged her and chatted a wee bit but I don’t know her personally . She seems very vulnerable & broken just now 😭😭 27 years is such a long time to try and recover from x

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah but is that publicity good for his Purple business ? πŸ€”
😏😏😏😏 I am handy with a shovel 🀣😜
Jokes…..

I know I may not be anyones cup of tea but I am actually alright 🀣

The girl in the photo is actually my ex niece πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Not my gf

I had to set it right for my kids being blamed… he sat there and watched and listened to it all and knew we weren’t behind it and was repeatedly told it would blow over…. He would have me floating etc πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

What no one knows as well, these β€˜fan’ accounts slating other girls, I had already spoken with them all in the last few weeks, they knew it wasn’t us behind them πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ As I kept telling him, I’m not a silly wee girl, I reached out to them all and one reached out to me
You came across as more than alright last night. Out of them all you had the backbone to call him out. Like others my opinion changed. The only thing you’re guilty of is being naive. We’ve all been fucked over at some point. We learn & grow from it. Just you sit back with a cup of tea & watch his downfall.
Remember you’ve got all us bored housewives behind you now too. Couple of days out at Time Capsule & Edinburgh castle to look forward to 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You came across as more than alright last night. Out of them all you had the backbone to call him out. Like others my opinion changed. The only thing you’re guilty of is being naive. We’ve all been fucked over at some point. We learn & grow from it. Just you sit back with a cup of tea & watch his downfall.
Remember you’ve got all us bored housewives behind you now too. Couple of days out at Time Capsule & Edinburgh castle to look forward to 🀣🀣
Buzzing for these days out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gonna have a big mafia war between Coatbridge & Edinburgh now. Streets won’t be safe. People getting murdered left right & centre all because big shieldsy was swinging his dick about on TikTok

Police Scotland Pro Active team ……..you ready??? Gangsters thugs Guns & drugs 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Won't somebody think about us lot who are stuck somewhere in the middle of the two in no mans land!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Need bullet and stab proof vests πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Fuckin looney so she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sick of being called a housewife. I have staff for that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm gonna end up sending my bodyguards to swing his jaw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
bored hoosewifes and gran mind, preferential treatment all the time for gran you are his favourite, tattles answer to Courtney πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.