Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Diana Ross

Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Miss Diana Ross

We’re outside…. Didn’t realise I never finished my sentence 🤦🏽‍♀️ Heads wasted, chest is killing me this morning 🤯

Bored hoosewife (your names are brill) my new patio only went down last week, I’m ruining it for no one 🤣

Turkey teeth 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😳🤣 I will be at some point, taking my pup for a big walk…

I really don’t know how this works 🤣 I wasn’t allowed to comment back so quickly 🤯

Thank you each and everyone of you, honestly, I Amy not forgive so easily but it’s because if the life I’ve lived but I am willing to forget and move forward 🙏🏽

I never blamed Elaine for what happened Or my number/address going about. I was more upset about the argument she claimed to have with me. I have spoken with her, no hate… that’s a strong word for me and I don’t through it about… I don’t like the word, there is a few people I do hate but trust me they deserve it.

He will always try to sugar coat stuff 🤦🏽‍♀️ But actions do speak louder than words… the apology gone…. Speaks volumes x

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Miss Diana Ross

Awwwwww man the kids 🙁🙁🙁🙁😩😩😩 dianne send me his address 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe his done that to them kids knowing deep down he wasn’t really giving a fuck. I hate the big teeth rat his day will come 🤪

He actually said he has never seen so much love in one house… the kids and I really are like besties. They have amazing wee souls. Like Elena getting him the personalised Christmas bauble, taking an interest in his job and how it works 😍😡

I’m careful around everyone, I trust a handful of people. I may forget the words said but I will never forget how I felt… if anyone turns or uses anything I’ve said against me that’s on them, I can sleep at night. The truth will always set you free. If others want to live their lives using people for personal gain then that’s on them. I’ll always be the person I am xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Miss Diana Ross

I’m sickened.
Dianne held herself very well during the live and when her kids spoke to her during it (the odd time they did) she was nothing but nice and smiley to them. You can tell they adore their mum.
If Rosie was my maw, I’d run away.
My kids are quite mature for their age tbf, I didn’t say anything vulgar in front of them or anything. My kids are my best pals, Chloe came straight over to me and said mum I’m so proud of you. They weren’t in it for the majority as their friends were in upstairs, most of the chatter with them was when their friends were leaving. Two of mine were walking their friends home.The kids are great no hassle from them. My middle three all hang around together and have the same friends, it’s refreshing to see the bond they have and that we have as a finely. There is no filter in my house because I want them to be able to talk to me about anything and tbh their friends are they same, when they’re in the house they are very much part of us x

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Miss Diana Ross

People will always believe what they want, I understand this. We lived through it, going back to what I said, I will never call anyone out till there is no way for them to argue back!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Miss Diana Ross

I don't think Diane should be friends with anyone invovled in this, she should keep her guard up and watch them all. I just think if suzie really was all poor me, upset, healing why is she still commenting on stuff about him.
my circle will always remain very small ☺ Going to be really honest. I’m bloody gubbed today and I just keep looking round saying wow and not in a positive way… I moved into my new house in October thinking I was leaving the trauma behind well as much as reminders. Our wee safe haven, our wee palace, it’s not dirty contrary to reports 🤣 my house is beaut😏😍 but it feels tainted now… I’m raging with myself cause I fell for shit!!! Not only me, my kids and the people around us believed ‘that’ I’m just like 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’ve just watched they purple truth videos and she always says me and susie, susie this, susie that… where the fk is Susie? Why is it left to Dianne to hold the live and open herself up to another potential slaughtering when Team Susie started it all??

Reactions: 33

Miss Diana Ross

No
Was he the gas man
No 🤣 my boiler broke and I sat all day without heating & hot water 🤦🏽‍♀️ As you see I’m built like the side of a fiver so I was tucked up on the couch with tonnes of blankets 🤣 gas man showed up at tea time to fix it 🤣

Yessssss love a day out. The threats don’t bother me, If someone is going to do anything they usually don’t tell anyone. Like I said there is so much more to me, people really have no idea who I am or what I’ve lived through so most of my life is still very much private.

My youngest was inconsolable last night, she didn’t understand why he hurt me, I reassured her I’m good but it’s her I’m more concerned for and also my middle daughter, she never takes to anyone not even friends 😳 and she was like his bestie which was refreshing to see her that way but it has effected her because she believed him and was literally stuck to him like glue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Miss Diana Ross

Hi dianne, I would like to offer an apology to you as I said a few things about the situation as I really thought you knew he was married but after hearing you last night I know why you were completely swallowed up in his lies cos I too also know someone like him. I was in very much the same situation but I was the ex who was the psycho, nut job, women scorned and couldn’t move on, all lies made up by narcissistic ex abuser so he could move onto his next victim. I could go on and on about the things that happened with me but even after 6 years of him leaving I’m still traumatised as are my kids after what we went through during my relationship with him. You’ve had a very lucky escape from him. These kind of people don’t just disappear they will try drag you down to the gutter where they belong so if you’d like some advice on this I would tell you to cut contact from him and anyone around him because your mental health is worth more than people on the internet looking for drama in other peoples life’s.
I’ve notices Some people saying they don’t believe you but I believe you and I hope you can get some kind of normality back in your life soon❤❤

Monsters like him should carry a government health warning ⛔!!!!

I will never allow him to get back in 👌🏽 He did text and call several times last night but my phone was blowing up 🤦🏽‍♀️ I only told those really close to me for obvious reasons. Ignored only replied to say his belonhing

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m not Scottish and it takes me twice as long to get through these threads 🤣 I read them as if you guys are talking to help me work out what you’re saying 🙌🏼 That’s not a hateful comment btw, the phrases crack me up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's a red neck, imagine coming out with shite like that. I remember at Primary School folk used to come out with all that pish "My uncles second cousins grannys dug is the goalkeepper at Celtic' grow up ya daft bam.
I went to school with a wee guy who claimed his dad had sharks in the back garden. I think about it at least once a day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Kerry is a rat, she needs held accountable for all her nutjob behaviour sending diannes address, phone number, sitting outside her house etc. This lassie has already been charged for taking photos of someone in their underwear whilst in HOSPITAL.
She is just as bad as property boss, she started this and now trying to run & hide. Snake! Also, still wouldnt forgive Elaine, even if id fell out with Dianne and someone was sending her details about id call them out on it & let the person know but she never. Seen her jump ship a few times, nah not for me. Also think she put the video up about Pb for a few likes. I feel for both Suzie & Dianne, hope they can move on from this shit show.
You've never seen me jump ship because I've never been in any sort of argument or fights or drama online or on TT except this, so you show me where I have. I've spoken to Dianne last night and today, I told her how wrong I was and that I wanted to tell ppl how wrong I was as she was crucified but she said she didn't want that, even after everything I put her through and that in itself shows how decent she must be. Was I a complete bitch, absolutely, do I deny it, absolutely not, I've told people how wrong I was several times and that I shouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon without question. Did I know Kerry gave other people the number, no obviously I didn't as I don't know the girl Lauren or anyone else who called Dianne to find that out. Look, end of the day I have admitted and owned up to being so wrong, for being a complete fool for believing Kerry at face value and I've spoken to Dianne about it all, she doesn't want me to publicly apologise, me and her talking alone was enough and that she just wants to move forward. Yes I AM A BITCH for what I did, I was more than that but I'm not evil like I'm being made out. I wasn't just making nasty comments for nothing, yes I made a comment when this very first came out saying I'd saw their comments to each other n I thought something was going on and almost instantly got a reply about my weight, my husband etc so I went off on that, did I go too far, absolutely and I am full of regret about. but Dianne wants to move forward and not look back and I told her that someday I hope I can make things right and I do. So you make what u want of that but all that matters is that I have spoken to Dianne in depth and put it to bed. But as I said at the beginning of this reply, I've been on TT for over 2years and never once have I ever been involved in drama, arguments and fights to this level, or any level, I've never outed anyone AT ALL or made nasty videos about anyone, I've always done just done funny stuff, never been in fights or arguments 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I was Dianne I would cut contact with Suzie. You’ve said your peace now move on. I don’t think Suzie can be trusted. How many people from Hamilton have said she’s a narc too and a bully. The reason they probably never had kids is because both of them are too self centred.

Rosie, the one who makes out she gets paid to look after her disabled kids but makes fucking tik toks all day. She’s needs a good fucking scrub her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cass_25

VIP Member
Want to know something else I think about all the time? My uncle had a sex party. We weren't supposed to be there clearly but me and my cousin thought awk if they are "busy" this weekend we could go in and steal booze and well it wasn't worth the mental scarring because my uncle is Infact a swinger. Well is he I don't know it was never addressed after that but Iv always just went with that's what they were all up to naked in the livingroom 😭😭
Is that you Kerryann 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Miss Diana Ross

New patio just down?? anyone heard from Shieldsy? 🤣🤣

Well done Dianne on finally speaking out what you and your kids have went through is disgusting ❤ Stay strong & stay safe xx
😏😏😏😏 I am handy with a shovel 🤣😜
Jokes…..

I know I may not be anyones cup of tea but I am actually alright 🤣

The girl in the photo is actually my ex niece 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ Not my gf

I had to set it right for my kids being blamed… he sat there and watched and listened to it all and knew we weren’t behind it and was repeatedly told it would blow over…. He would have me floating etc 🤦🏽‍♀️

What no one knows as well, these ‘fan’ accounts slating other girls, I had already spoken with them all in the last few weeks, they knew it wasn’t us behind them 🤷🏽‍♀️ As I kept telling him, I’m not a silly wee girl, I reached out to them all and one reached out to me

Reactions: 26

Miss Diana Ross

He opened that for us to see rhe pink thing. Probably thinks it will upset Dianne or probs Susie if they think he's got someone there. Truth is if he has then he'll mend her. Probably pays by the hour/night whoever she is 😂😂😂
He’s on to plums if he thinks it bothers me 🤣 his crap is lying outside my front door 👋🏽 Either he will collect it or the bin men 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26