Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way behind just trying to catch up on my day off instead of doing the washing😫 but what’s this about KA having ties with the UDA? Where has that came from?
She did, ties with the UDA, Coatbridge Fleeto and the Edinburgh Mafia. Well quoted this yin… Tap Gangster 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi dianne, I would like to offer an apology to you as I said a few things about the situation as I really thought you knew he was married but after hearing you last night I know why you were completely swallowed up in his lies cos I too also know someone like him. I was in very much the same situation but I was the ex who was the psycho, nut job, women scorned and couldn’t move on, all lies made up by narcissistic ex abuser so he could move onto his next victim. I could go on and on about the things that happened with me but even after 6 years of him leaving I’m still traumatised as are my kids after what we went through during my relationship with him. You’ve had a very lucky escape from him. These kind of people don’t just disappear they will try drag you down to the gutter where they belong so if you’d like some advice on this I would tell you to cut contact from him and anyone around him because your mental health is worth more than people on the internet looking for drama in other peoples life’s.
I’ve notices Some people saying they don’t believe you but I believe you and I hope you can get some kind of normality back in your life soon❤❤

Monsters like him should carry a government health warning ⛔!!!!

I will never allow him to get back in 👌🏽 He did text and call several times last night but my phone was blowing up 🤦🏽‍♀️ I only told those really close to me for obvious reasons. Ignored only replied to say his belonhing

• Heart
Reactions: 30
People will always believe what they want, I understand this. We lived through it, going back to what I said, I will never call anyone out till there is no way for them to argue back!
Know something I never thought I'd ever be defending you but it was just last couple weeks things weren't sitting right with me. I did say on other threads he never defended you not 1 time. Nor the kids. Your kids had to see all these people making fun and slagging you all over the place. When it should've been him getting the flack. He was the married man. I've said before be wary of Susie she could tell kerry to stop an she hasn't so 🤷‍♀️. And you are right the truth shall set you free 💃💃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dianne can you confirm whether he’s a swinger or not? I NEED TAE KNOW
Too many people saying they’ve seen him at CJ’s for it to be a coincidence😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How nice is it to see people admitting they were wrong and apologising to Dianne ❤ Tattle gets such a bad name but I think you’re all a bunch of belters ❤ I think the property boss is needing to take a leaf out of our books and learn to apologise when he is in the wrong x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Defo has the tone of jealousy about it. Its either than or she wants her “hunkle” to herself 🤢 either way she is a creep!
Does she call him hunkle cause she supports Rangers or something? Cause I can not think of any other reason for that nickname, it heavy gives me the boke 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How nice is it to see people admitting they were wrong and apologising to Dianne ❤ Tattle gets such a bad name but I think you’re all a bunch of belters ❤ I think the property boss is needing to take a leaf out of our books and learn to apologise when he is in the wrong x
Have to say least us lot can hold our hands up and say sorrys half of them over tiktok ain’t got a clue!

Dianne is a queen after that👏🏻❤

• Heart
In her heed
Oh it defo is I know her well, her and her family aren’t nice people. Drugs, affairs, dodgy dealing, public fall outs, weans in every town but defo no UDA or Mafia connections. She has the cheek to slag anyone not working, being on PIP etc she was on fb punting her weans Xbox last week and she claims more benefits than the job centre herself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Does she call him hunkle cause she supports Rangers or something? Cause I can not think of any other reason for that nickname, it heavy gives me the boke 🤮
Am i Rangers supporter & i can assure u that me or anyone i know who is one doesnt call their uncles that 🤮😂 if she is one then we don’t claim her 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think in the end we see truth and can stand for that. Also we can't get reported and taken down for our opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.