Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx
Hi dianne, I would like to offer an apology to you as I said a few things about the situation as I really thought you knew he was married but after hearing you last night I know why you were completely swallowed up in his lies cos I too also know someone like him. I was in very much the same situation but I was the ex who was the psycho, nut job, women scorned and couldn’t move on, all lies made up by narcissistic ex abuser so he could move onto his next victim. I could go on and on about the things that happened with me but even after 6 years of him leaving I’m still traumatised as are my kids after what we went through during my relationship with him. You’ve had a very lucky escape from him. These kind of people don’t just disappear they will try drag you down to the gutter where they belong so if you’d like some advice on this I would tell you to cut contact from him and anyone around him because your mental health is worth more than people on the internet looking for drama in other peoples life’s.
I’ve notices Some people saying they don’t believe you but I believe you and I hope you can get some kind of normality back in your life soon❤❤

Monsters like him should carry a government health warning ⛔!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx
Well done for you live last night , as others have already said you are nothing like you were portrayed to be . You spoke so well and I believed every single word you said ❤ Absolutely heartbreaking that he fed your kids false promises , no wonder you were so angry . Anyone that doesn’t believe you after that live last night is not worth bothering about . Hope you’re ok , I know we all like a laugh and a gossip about it but you’re the one that’s been hurt by this clown . You’re a very strong woman & top Mama ❤❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning Dianne, you should be so so proud of what you done last night! ❤ Just take each hour as it comes remember you and the kids come first, duck the rest!

Also canny breathe at Kerry Ann's comments.....rhyming aff prisons and mafias like shes wrapping a bleeping jay z track 🤣🤣🤣

Shes a stalking thief who should actually be reported to the police.....shes wrote it all on messages the idiot naw very gangster like is it. Stephanie burke said in the tik tok extras videos yesterday (before they got banned) that kerryann said she wanted to have sleep wi her 🙃🙃🙃🙃.

Hope you darlings are good today ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m way behind just trying to catch up on my day off instead of doing the washing😫 but what’s this about KA having ties with the UDA? Where has that came from?
She said in a message to someone. Her nephew in jail has ties to them. Also her family is Edinburgh mafia 🙈🙈 and she told them to stand down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People will always believe what they want, I understand this. We lived through it, going back to what I said, I will never call anyone out till there is no way for them to argue back!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
People will always believe what they want, I understand this. We lived through it, going back to what I said, I will never call anyone out till there is no way for them to argue back!
you done the right thing but yet he’s STILL got his back up and thinks he’s right. Shows how much of a narcissist he is! So glad you’ve shown everyone what a nasty piece of work he is❤

Reactions: 6
I still canny understand how she can steal fillers 🤣🤣 I’ve been so educated since joining this. I’m so happy in my wee boring family life 😁
The girl explained she got the treatment, card didn’t work or something. Asked if she could come back with cash later (apparently been ok before ) didn’t return & blocked her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Edinburgh mafia saying yer uncles bleeping aboot wait til I get my chib she's done ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hats off to you!!! He would’ve been under my patio by now!!

Just hope you, your kids and your wee dug now get the peace and quiet to get back to normality

Reactions: 10
thank god you found him out when you did and not months or years down the line. You did the right thing biding your time. He is finished and it’s about time he has been doing this for years

@floperty_boss_rose which looks like one of kerryanns accounts has Dianne up with an ex girlfriend. Perhaps you are right she’s been knocked back and she’s become obsessed ? Something really odd
Defo has the tone of jealousy about it. Its either than or she wants her “hunkle” to herself 🤢 either way she is a creep!

Reactions: 11
@MissDianaRoss you have an army of support especially after all you have been through. You don't need to satisfy anyone with receipts. Get yourself for a sunny and get that head held high.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Defo has the tone of jealousy about it. Its either than or she wants her “hunkle” to herself 🤢 either way she is a creep!
do you know what I think that would be a match made in heaven 2 absolute roasters

• Haha
The girl explained she got the treatment, card didn’t work or something. Asked if she could come back with cash later (apparently been ok before ) didn’t return & blocked her
WTF!! Who even does that?! Turkey are probably still claiming for their teeth back as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said in a message to someone. Her nephew in jail has ties to them. Also her family is Edinburgh mafia 🙈🙈 and she told them to stand down
Her nephew in jail is a woman beating bumping bastard and her Edinburgh family are her ex burds family who are cooncil scheme mental but nae mafia…honest to duck she’s needing help🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.