Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No im just not into causing someone who was open about having mental health issues more upset. If you look at my posts it's clear what I think of him. Nice attempt at gaslighting and trying to stir the pot tho 🤣🤣🤣
Gaslight 😂 mate are u insane? I'm stating facts here. Stop bringing mental health into it. These full threads where tearing diane a new arse hole before last nite, did we not think that would affect her mental health. Grow up! If u don't wanna be on the gossip side of tik tok then go back onto tik tok and comment on Diane's video with ur real name and I'll speak to u there.
Gaslighting and bleeping mental health Jesus man. U have read too much of these threads and picked up buzz words haven't u!? You'll be calling me a narcissist next 😂😂😂

The point stated was that barras teef asked when diane was gonna post the hard evidence SHE said she would. And u seemed to shut them down claiming it was all on Diane's mental health and that barras teef was Alan. Then when someone says to u that ur Alan u accuse them of stirring the pot 😂 jog on.

I've been active on these threads from the start amongst some of the others on here and you'll see that if u go back on the posts. Infact u might even see me being the one saying a week before that I felt sorry for Diane and wondered if she too had been fed bullshit by Alan.

But the fact of the matter here is that barras teef simply asked for the hard proof that diane has been working on for the last 2 weeks THE PROOF THAT DIANE SAID HERSELF she was gonna post on here. Is that a crime? Or is that her bullying Diane or affecting her mental health? Geez peace! ✌🏽

Reactions: 7
Awww duck arguing amongst each other! I’m away to watch James Mac on live making a bleep of himself telling bouncers about citizens arrests and section 26. Threatening to put them on the ground in 30 seconds
😂😂 long 30 seconds I tell you. Right kids I’ll check in on yous later no bleeping fighting!! Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Diane was the one who brought up showing her proof that she's spent 2 weeks collecting. No one asked her that. Not like barras teef just shot diane down saying "yer a liar hen Where's yer proof" is it only me that sees this?
I hear ya. Dianne did offer. I imagine the ‘evidence’ was actually the way he contradicted himself and the lightbulb moments she had along the way though.

Its like colin caterpillar vs cuthbert except its the teef having it out🤭 honestly couldnt make this up😆
🤣🤣🤣

I want the tooth the whole tooth 👀🤣🤣
Stoooop 😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The point stated was that barras teef asked when diane was gonna post the hard evidence SHE said she would. And u seemed to shut them down claiming it was all on Diane's mental health and that barras teef was Alan. Then when someone says to u that ur Alan u accuse them of stirring the pot 😂 jog on.
Exactly... hypocrisy at its finest. Utter madness.

Reactions: 4
Well James Mac was a bigger let down than property bosses limp dick. Big shot wanting to put bouncers on the ground then the live stops. 🤔 anyhoo hiii how you all doing since 1 minute ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she has maybe been collecting receipts for suzie when it comes to divorce lawyers etc. the two of them seem like they are standing together which is good to see. I’m sure she will post them when she’s ready if she said she would do. I have no reason to believe she wont

The Property Boss #6 Shielsy fled the country to Purple Bricks HQ, maybe by tomorrow he’ll be on the broo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Awww duck arguing amongst each other! I’m away to watch James Mac on live making a bleep of himself telling bouncers about citizens arrests and section 26. Threatening to put them on the ground in 30 seconds
😂😂 long 30 seconds I tell you. Right kids I’ll check in on yous later no bleeping fighting!! Hehe
James Mac 🤮 the cause of mass vaginal dryness! Hate that wee fud with a passion!

• Heart
  • Sick
my circle will always remain very small ☺ Going to be really honest. I’m bloody gubbed today and I just keep looking round saying wow and not in a positive way… I moved into my new house in October thinking I was leaving the trauma behind well as much as reminders. Our wee safe haven, our wee palace, it’s not dirty contrary to reports 🤣 my house is beaut😏😍 but it feels tainted now… I’m raging with myself cause I fell for tit!!! Not only me, my kids and the people around us believed ‘that’ I’m just like 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sage your house if you have some, especially today it’s 2.2.22 cleanse him right out your house.

I also decorated after I got rid of my narcissist..so the house looked different to what he remembered x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just a wee video to lighten the mood my troops
An exclusive insight into Alan’s notepad during that video.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else seen Wee Prim has had the BBC in her flat filming? I’m ruling out Masterchef, any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.