Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why barras teef is getting shut down when they're simply only saying what diane said she would do. Am I missing something here?
I think Dianne has had a rollercoaster of emotions the past few weeks. I think we need to cut her some slack. If people believe her why are they so interested in receipts?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to thank you all for the absolute howl I’ve had over the last couple of days. I never laugh out loud at anything on my phone and recently I’ve been doing it like a bleeping psychopath🤣🤣🤣
Bunch of leg ends
This thread has been one of the funniest ever.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't read receipts from Allan he types as if English isn't his first language and he's 4

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well sure Bigbird from last night in the thread said his tweets had been passed all round solicitors and estate agents offices and most people she had spoken to mentioned them 🙃 if no one wants to work with him hes useless to purple bricks 🙃
I am that person. Yes I certainly did. I know quite a few firms now won’t touch with him a barge pole. And he’s talking shite about the value of the houses he has sold !

Reactions: 8
Its like colin caterpillar vs cuthbert except its the teef having it out🤭 honestly couldnt make this up😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awk everyone chill, no need to be arguing . I want the screen shots posted cause cards on the table im a nosey cow but if she isn’t posting them that’s her choice .. she’s done her bit .. but we’re all on here for the same reason - to slag off the sex pest so just chill

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.