Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaslight πŸ˜‚ mate are u insane? I'm stating facts here. Stop bringing mental health into it. These full threads where tearing diane a new arse hole before last nite, did we not think that would affect her mental health. Grow up! If u don't wanna be on the gossip side of tik tok then go back onto tik tok and comment on Diane's video with ur real name and I'll speak to u there.
Gaslighting and bleeping mental health Jesus man. U have read too much of these threads and picked up buzz words haven't u!? You'll be calling me a narcissist next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The point stated was that barras teef asked when diane was gonna post the hard evidence SHE said she would. And u seemed to shut them down claiming it was all on Diane's mental health and that barras teef was Alan. Then when someone says to u that ur Alan u accuse them of stirring the pot πŸ˜‚ jog on.

I've been active on these threads from the start amongst some of the others on here and you'll see that if u go back on the posts. Infact u might even see me being the one saying a week before that I felt sorry for Diane and wondered if she too had been fed bullshit by Alan.

But the fact of the matter here is that barras teef simply asked for the hard proof that diane has been working on for the last 2 weeks THE PROOF THAT DIANE SAID HERSELF she was gonna post on here. Is that a crime? Or is that her bullying Diane or affecting her mental health? Geez peace! ✌🏽
Hahahaha hows this buzz word "ya fanny"

Reactions: 2
His most recent video. The first 3 seconds is him humping that table he’s sitting on
He didn't wipe his bum right after he done the toilet cos he was used to his da doing it while he was in his hoose. Now he's out on his own like a big boy he's got ring sting

Hahahaha hows this buzz word "ya fanny"
Oh please be sensitive to my mental health will ye πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gaslight πŸ˜‚ mate are u insane? I'm stating facts here. Stop bringing mental health into it. These full threads where tearing diane a new arse hole before last nite, did we not think that would affect her mental health. Grow up! If u don't wanna be on the gossip side of tik tok then go back onto tik tok and comment on Diane's video with ur real name and I'll speak to u there.
Gaslighting and bleeping mental health Jesus man. U have read too much of these threads and picked up buzz words haven't u!? You'll be calling me a narcissist next πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The point stated was that barras teef asked when diane was gonna post the hard evidence SHE said she would. And u seemed to shut them down claiming it was all on Diane's mental health and that barras teef was Alan. Then when someone says to u that ur Alan u accuse them of stirring the pot πŸ˜‚ jog on.

I've been active on these threads from the start amongst some of the others on here and you'll see that if u go back on the posts. Infact u might even see me being the one saying a week before that I felt sorry for Diane and wondered if she too had been fed bullshit by Alan.

But the fact of the matter here is that barras teef simply asked for the hard proof that diane has been working on for the last 2 weeks THE PROOF THAT DIANE SAID HERSELF she was gonna post on here. Is that a crime? Or is that her bullying Diane or affecting her mental health? Geez peace! ✌🏽
I'm confused by this..... What's yer point caller?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Shielsy’s followers may have gone up, but his engagement is down. 40.9k views on the video where he’s having a coffee, but only 679 likes. Still 679 fuds too many, but I am hopeful the rest are just hate watching like us 🀞

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s knows she knows and I know she knows. There got it out my system.

So Shielsy’s followers may have gone up, but his engagement is down. 40.9k views on the video where he’s having a coffee, but only 679 likes. Still 679 fuds too many, but I am hopeful the rest are just hate watching like us 🀞
Hopefully. And I hope diannes have went up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fuckin bleep of a day for the bold yin, outed by Dianne, summoned to Purple Bricks hq in Birmingham and the huns getting pumped at Parkheid.
Big shout out fae the bored housewives of Tattle, god bless ye Shieldsy, we aw luv you. Every single wan ae us.
What a bleeping day πŸ€£πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread is getting as tired as big Shieldsys patter. It's like handbags at yawn... I mean dawn πŸ₯±

• Haha
Just a wee video to lighten the mood my troops
An exclusive insight into Alan’s notepad during that video.
I was greeting with the football now I’m greeting with laughter

he’s sitting there like we’re gonna be shitting ourselves in case our names in the book of hits

Ladies dont argue Diane probably kept receipts in case everyone was doubting her. Yeah some of us doubted she knew he was married but she’s explained it. Shes been through the mill & got to concentrate on her kids who are the innocent victims in it all (I’ve always maintained that btw) Let the dust settle. It’s not gonna change anything

BTW I wasn’t really crying. sellik victory is the first in 2 years. It’s 1 point. I’m not worried β€πŸ€πŸ’™

• Haha
  • Heart
Kerry is a rat, she needs held accountable for all her nutjob behaviour sending diannes address, phone number, sitting outside her house etc. This lassie has already been charged for taking photos of someone in their underwear whilst in HOSPITAL.
She is just as bad as property boss, she started this and now trying to run & hide. Snake! Also, still wouldnt forgive Elaine, even if id fell out with Dianne and someone was sending her details about id call them out on it & let the person know but she never. Seen her jump ship a few times, nah not for me. Also think she put the video up about Pb for a few likes. I feel for both Suzie & Dianne, hope they can move on from this tit show.
You've never seen me jump ship because I've never been in any sort of argument or fights or drama online or on TT except this, so you show me where I have. I've spoken to Dianne last night and today, I told her how wrong I was and that I wanted to tell ppl how wrong I was as she was crucified but she said she didn't want that, even after everything I put her through and that in itself shows how decent she must be. Was I a complete witch, absolutely, do I deny it, absolutely not, I've told people how wrong I was several times and that I shouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon without question. Did I know Kerry gave other people the number, no obviously I didn't as I don't know the girl Lauren or anyone else who called Dianne to find that out. Look, end of the day I have admitted and owned up to being so wrong, for being a complete fool for believing Kerry at face value and I've spoken to Dianne about it all, she doesn't want me to publicly apologise, me and her talking alone was enough and that she just wants to move forward. Yes I AM A witch for what I did, I was more than that but I'm not evil like I'm being made out. I wasn't just making nasty comments for nothing, yes I made a comment when this very first came out saying I'd saw their comments to each other n I thought something was going on and almost instantly got a reply about my weight, my husband etc so I went off on that, did I go too far, absolutely and I am full of regret about. but Dianne wants to move forward and not look back and I told her that someday I hope I can make things right and I do. So you make what u want of that but all that matters is that I have spoken to Dianne in depth and put it to bed. But as I said at the beginning of this reply, I've been on TT for over 2years and never once have I ever been involved in drama, arguments and fights to this level, or any level, I've never outed anyone AT ALL or made nasty videos about anyone, I've always done just done funny stuff, never been in fights or arguments 🀷

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.