Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit I checked his thread the other day and there was only one, now you crazy crew have nearly got to 6 ...trending above Mad Mrs Hinch at one point.

Why's he is Brum? Getting the dunt from Purple Bricks for being an absolute Baw Bag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
5 threads & we’ve not had any arguments. Debates yes but cmon. We’re better than this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You've never seen me jump ship because I've never been in any sort of argument or fights or drama online or on TT except this, so you show me where I have. I've spoken to Dianne last night and today, I told her how wrong I was and that I wanted to tell ppl how wrong I was as she was crucified but she said she didn't want that, even after everything I put her through and that in itself shows how decent she must be. Was I a complete witch, absolutely, do I deny it, absolutely not, I've told people how wrong I was several times and that I shouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon without question. Did I know Kerry gave other people the number, no obviously I didn't as I don't know the girl Lauren or anyone else who called Dianne to find that out. Look, end of the day I have admitted and owned up to being so wrong, for being a complete fool for believing Kerry at face value and I've spoken to Dianne about it all, she doesn't want me to publicly apologise, me and her talking alone was enough and that she just wants to move forward. Yes I AM A witch for what I did, I was more than that but I'm not evil like I'm being made out. I wasn't just making nasty comments for nothing, yes I made a comment when this very first came out saying I'd saw their comments to each other n I thought something was going on and almost instantly got a reply about my weight, my husband etc so I went off on that, did I go too far, absolutely and I am full of regret about. but Dianne wants to move forward and not look back and I told her that someday I hope I can make things right and I do. So you make what u want of that but all that matters is that I have spoken to Dianne in depth and put it to bed. But as I said at the beginning of this reply, I've been on TT for over 2years and never once have I ever been involved in drama, arguments and fights to this level, or any level, I've never outed anyone AT ALL or made nasty videos about anyone, I've always done just done funny stuff, never been in fights or arguments 🤷
Elaine you’re not the only one who jumped on the bandwagon about dianne being the Scarlett mistress we all did! Lessons have been learned and apologies have been made. You’re not a bad person and your heart is in the right place.
Plus you had the balls to put your face to outing his tweets. I’m glad you and Dianne have made up. Don’t beat yourself up we all make mistakes and assumptions. You’ve apologise to dianne and dianne doesn’t want you to have to publicly grovel. Shows both your characters. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You've never seen me jump ship because I've never been in any sort of argument or fights or drama online or on TT except this, so you show me where I have. I've spoken to Dianne last night and today, I told her how wrong I was and that I wanted to tell ppl how wrong I was as she was crucified but she said she didn't want that, even after everything I put her through and that in itself shows how decent she must be. Was I a complete witch, absolutely, do I deny it, absolutely not, I've told people how wrong I was several times and that I shouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon without question. Did I know Kerry gave other people the number, no obviously I didn't as I don't know the girl Lauren or anyone else who called Dianne to find that out. Look, end of the day I have admitted and owned up to being so wrong, for being a complete fool for believing Kerry at face value and I've spoken to Dianne about it all, she doesn't want me to publicly apologise, me and her talking alone was enough and that she just wants to move forward. Yes I AM A witch for what I did, I was more than that but I'm not evil like I'm being made out. I wasn't just making nasty comments for nothing, yes I made a comment when this very first came out saying I'd saw their comments to each other n I thought something was going on and almost instantly got a reply about my weight, my husband etc so I went off on that, did I go too far, absolutely and I am full of regret about. but Dianne wants to move forward and not look back and I told her that someday I hope I can make things right and I do. So you make what u want of that but all that matters is that I have spoken to Dianne in depth and put it to bed. But as I said at the beginning of this reply, I've been on TT for over 2years and never once have I ever been involved in drama, arguments and fights to this level, or any level, I've never outed anyone AT ALL or made nasty videos about anyone, I've always done just done funny stuff, never been in fights or arguments 🤷
Elaine it's easy to get sucked in to it all. But you've made amends and Diannes spoken to you so just need to move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy tit I checked his thread the other day and there was only one, now you crazy crew have nearly got to 6 ...trending above Mad Mrs Hinch at one point.

Why's he is Brum? Getting the dunt from Purple Bricks for being an absolute Baw Bag?
Can we make money off this??? 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing is a lot of us jumped on the bandwagon and believed what Kerry and suzie said at face value, why wouldn’t we? He has openly said he was married on TikTok but I didn’t realised Dianne hadn’t really been active on TikTok till November & he could have deleted those posts, we didn’t know that. And with the wedding ring on his finger too why wouldn’t we believe she knew he was married. But he fed her so many lies that we didn’t see behind the scene. It has certainly taught me not to believe everyone at face value. Don’t beat yourself up about it Elaine. You’ve cleared things with Dianne ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It has been a wild one!

We are hoping he is 🤞

Reactions: 2
New thread name

mob wives of tattler and the player who got played

Oooh I’m a well known member now……..just like mr shields 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know how to make a new thread 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13

He’s currently banned from his favourite clubs in Scotland so he’s had to travel a bit further afield :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#6 he's been dumped, his team got pumped, he's got to travel now tae get humped

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.