Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking of people who like 14 year olds I’ve forgotten how much I enjoy the Rolling Stones songs 💃

Last edited:
If anyone thinks the Bush gives a toss about any of this they are on to plums she cares about followers likes & attention that 1.
Bush cares only about herself and having followers. I thought she was a survivor of SA? How can anyone who has been through that be pally with PB after the vile tweets? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Or is turkey teef Alan? Cos it seems like they're trying to not see the proof that Diane was told he wasn't married.
Barras teef only wants to see what diane said she would post to back up her version of events. How come yous have all wanted to see proof for everything else except what diane says.
I believe her so I'm not on here to hate but the way yous are acting like barras teef is asking to see Diane's birth certificate is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine if that hoosecoat is big Bush’s 😂😂😂😂 I would howl if her manky face popped up on his Tik Tok x
Sat there wi the junkie bun n that musty looking face 🤣🤣… if psoriasis was a person it would be her 👀🤣🤣

• Haha
I can totally see both sides of the teefs points 😂😂 I think we were all a bit excited when Dianne said she’d post everything on tattle . As said before not that we don’t believe her but purely for the nosy factor 😂😂 saying that she’s had a tough few days & has said she’s exhausted so the last thing she’ll be wanting to do is trawl through texts from that creep . Maybe we could meet in the middle and Dianne could post when she’s feeling a bit better ?? 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Diane was the one who brought up showing her proof that she's spent 2 weeks collecting. No one asked her that. Not like barras teef just shot diane down saying "yer a liar hen Where's yer proof" is it only me that sees this?

Reactions: 8
Or is turkey teef Alan? Cos it seems like they're trying to not see the proof that Diane was told he wasn't married.
Barras teef only wants to see what diane said she would post to back up her version of events. How come yous have all wanted to see proof for everything else except what diane says.
I believe her so I'm not on here to hate but the way yous are acting like barras teef is asking to see Diane's birth certificate is beyond me.
No im just not into causing someone who was open about having mental health issues more upset. If you look at my posts it's clear what I think of him. Nice attempt at gaslighting and trying to stir the pot tho 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx
Amazing Dianne you done so well last night and gave him it tight 👏🏼 Hope you and the kids can move on from this with yourself heads held high 💗

I feel like Dianne done enough lastnight saying what she did. I was one of the ones who didn't quite believe she couldn't know he was married but I also said I'd get it if he had fed her a load of lies about his marriage. Most of us here mainly wanted her to speak out I think? She's done that. He hasn't responded. Just posting videos of his shite hotel room view. As someone who started off as a doubter, I don't feel the need to see a single receipt.

Diane was the one who brought up showing her proof that she's spent 2 weeks collecting. No one asked her that. Not like barras teef just shot diane down saying "yer a liar hen Where's yer proof" is it only me that sees this?
Exactly. Like I said. I thought she spoke excellent on that live lastnight. She was so passionate. Completely n utterly changed my opinion of the girl. But was that no 2 weeks of "gathering evidence" a waste of time noo?

Bush cares only about herself and having followers. I thought she was a survivor of SA? How can anyone who has been through that be pally with PB after the vile tweets? 🤔
Rosie Bush says whatever will get her attention. Whether that's SA claims, her having Autism, all these arguments with pals etc. It's all shite. She probably feels connected to Alan cos she's a kindred spirit who would also lie to a bleeping brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good evening all. Alan Shields has deleted his video apologising for the tweets.
@Elaine time to post your vid again hun x

Is a carpark now classed as
I can totally see both sides of the teefs points 😂😂 I think we were all a bit excited when Dianne said she’d post everything on tattle . As said before not that we don’t believe her but purely for the nosy factor 😂😂 saying that she’s had a tough few days & has said she’s exhausted so the last thing she’ll be wanting to do is trawl through texts from that creep . Maybe we could meet in the middle and Dianne could post when she’s feeling a bit better ?? 😂😂 x
💯💯 that sounds like a good idea.

Course. The lassie will be drained. I just thought I'd bring it up...didn't think the witch Hunters were gonna come after me when we're all here for the same reason. Am sure I wasn't the only one on the thread thinking it

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE=" I want the tooth the whole tooth 👀🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. Like I said. I thought she spoke excellent on that live lastnight. She was so passionate. Completely n utterly changed my opinion of the girl. But was that no 2 weeks of "gathering evidence" a waste of time noo?
Maybe the evidence was for her own sanity i mean let's face it hes master manipulator I dread to think what the poor lassie has suffered and her kids. No point ganging up on me banter aside she deserves peace hes done so many other wrong things those tweets for example.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.