Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only things that need posting are his tweets. I don’t know if that other circus needs anymore fuel to be honest, there is enough dirty scuddies fleein about. The man has already shown himself to be a misogynistic dirty rat bastard. If folk don’t accept that by now then all they will do is take whatever Dianne has and just cause more shite. Let’s keep HIM as the topic.

and the buffet at CJs

Reactions: 13
He just done a TikTok from his hotel saying it has an amazing view, it overlooks a building site and car park. I thought at first it was sarcasm now I’m not so sure 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But it backs up her allegations and claims. She was the one who said she was gonna post them on here or else no one would have thought anything of it.....

You need to remember there r 3 threads full of the same people slating diane, on here. Posting black and white proof and believing then not believing each involved party in this drama. Its had so many twists and turns and I'm not saying she is lying I'm just saying backing up her claims like she said she would, is her best way to prove her point. There are still comments on this thread some saying they don't believe she didn't know he was married etc. So that's all I'm saying
I'm not part of the 3 threads. This is going to far now the girl has said her bit. This is someones misery and people think its ok to look for receipts. It is what it is either believe what she says or dont. The girl has openly said about her mental health why push things further.

Reactions: 8
No most of the thread is about the narc.
Poor lassie has been thru the mill you not think getting herself and her kids in order is more important than satisfying requests for receipts. Humanity shes been through enough.
People are saying they don't believe she didn't know he was married. The way she spoke was like she wanted to put all the proof on here for all the tattlers to see. Lastnight she mentioned that she had been with shieldsy for 2 weeks while she was gathering all her tit. So did shieldsy go 2 weeks without his hole while they were together? I can't see that being true somehow. If I was thinking a guy was a smarmy perverted narcissist I certainly wouldn't be pumping him while I gathered my info on him. Bizarre.

Reactions: 2
I think the only things that need posting are his tweets. I don’t know if that other circus needs anymore fuel to be honest, there is enough dirty scuddies fleein about. The man has already shown himself to be a misogynistic dirty rat bastard. If folk don’t accept that by now then all they will do is take whatever Dianne has and just cause more shite. Let’s keep HIM as the topic.

and the buffet at CJs
always the buffet . One of us needs to go there and report back on what these mad shaggers are munching . I nominate Gran

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 the real unbearded, unbotoxed, unfiltered version, defo not my cuppa tea. I don’t see the attraction with him
Not mine either but it’s the gift of the gab he has. Loads of woman love a cocky man and by duck he’s that. If he was a fruit and nut bar I wouldn’t have to worry he’d have ate himself and I wouldn’t be sitting here feeling sick with no room for my wine 😫😫😫😫

Reactions: 4
People are saying they don't believe she didn't know he was married. The way she spoke was like she wanted to put all the proof on here for all the tattlers to see. Lastnight she mentioned that she had been with shieldsy for 2 weeks while she was gathering all her tit. So did shieldsy go 2 weeks without his hole while they were together? I can't see that being true somehow. If I was thinking a guy was a smarmy perverted narcissist I certainly wouldn't be pumping him while I gathered my info on him. Bizarre.
Who cares why deflect from the fact the guy has been outed as a dirty wrong yin by many. Case closed

Reactions: 8
Not mine either but it’s the gift of the gab he has. Loads of woman love a cocky man and by duck he’s that. If he was a fruit and nut bar I wouldn’t have to worry he’d have ate himself and I wouldn’t be sitting here feeling sick with no room for my wine 😫😫😫😫
Cocky men usually equate to narcissistic in my experience. Some women are just so lonely and desperate, even after knowing what they do they are still commenting supporting him. I just will never understand that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.