Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people arguing amongst themselves. Let’s keep the thread focused on the real issue plz 🙏

Reactions: 10
Cocky men usually equate to narcissistic in my experience. Some women are just so lonely and desperate, even after knowing what they do they are still commenting supporting him. I just will never understand that
I’m not being horrible but the ones supporting him aren’t exactly the best. They’ll listen to his tit. And as for big Rosie bush she wants more followers he’s a means to an end for her. Plus she likes a good argument.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Dianne needs to provide “receipts”. I’m sure I speak for most of us when I say I believe her completely. That live came from the heart ❤

Reactions: 12
Whats your problem? Why would you want to subject a human to more nonsense? Is there something wrong with you? Will it change your opinion? Are you actually Alan or Kerry ann?
Aye, we're in the hotel the noo getting right inaboot it..🤦🏻‍♀️ every one of these threads has been a witch hunt against someone. today people were coming for Susie aswell. Everyone has been slated to duck. But when someone says they'll post the receipts and I ask about them now I have a problem? Hypocrisy much.

Barras teef can bolt no longer responding to receipts shite its not bleeping asda 🤣
That was a belter. Am rolling aboot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Dianne needs to provide “receipts”. I’m sure I speak for most of us when I say I believe her completely. That live came from the heart ❤
Btw can I just add that I'm not saying I don't believe Dianne. He's a narcissistic hole and I could see how much she spoke from the heart lastnight. She absolutely did.

Reactions: 4
Full bar of chocolate. feel sick no room for wine. Celtic scored my man will annoy me laughing and now to top it off there might be a double agent on here! My nerves can’t take this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't see why barras teef is getting shut down when they're simply only saying what diane said she would do. Am I missing something here?

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to thank you all for the absolute howl I’ve had over the last couple of days. I never laugh out loud at anything on my phone and recently I’ve been doing it like a bleeping psychopath🤣🤣🤣
Bunch of leg ends

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.