Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think receipts are needed. Time for dianne to be free from all this tit.
But it backs up her allegations and claims. She was the one who said she was gonna post them on here or else no one would have thought anything of it.....

You need to remember there r 3 threads full of the same people slating diane, on here. Posting black and white proof and believing then not believing each involved party in this drama. Its had so many twists and turns and I'm not saying she is lying I'm just saying backing up her claims like she said she would, is her best way to prove her point. There are still comments on this thread some saying they don't believe she didn't know he was married etc. So that's all I'm saying

Reactions: 8
I dont think receipts are needed. Time for dianne to be free from all this tit.
I think it’s clear what’s happened . Dianne doesn’t owe anyone anything. If she posts she posts but shouldn’t be pressured that lassies had enough shite to last a life time the past month

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unrelated but I’ve just ate a full bar of fruit and nut duck sake why did I even do that. I blame that bleeping property boss!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
None of them are keeping their private lives private
Totally agree. Whilst I’m loving the drama why would anyone put their private life all over social media. Oh and engage with messages etc from random people you have never met.

I think it’s clear what’s happened . Dianne doesn’t owe anyone anything. If she posts she posts but shouldn’t be pressured that lassies had enough shite to last a life time the past month
Aye no more now. It’s ok for us it’s dianne who gets the hassle xx

Reactions: 5
Unrelated but I’ve just ate a full bar of fruit and nut duck sake why did I even do that. I blame that bleeping property boss!
Aye he is to blame for my chocolate addiction as well…even if it does go back 20 yrs 😳😂

Totally agree. Whilst I’m loving the drama why would anyone put their private life all over social media. Oh and engage with messages etc from random people you have never met.
Exactly why i keep my life off social media. That & the fact i like my job so don’t want to lose it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But it backs up her allegations and claims. She was the one who said she was gonna post them on here or else no one would have thought anything of it.....

You need to remember there r 3 threads full of the same people slating diane, on here. Posting black and white proof and believing then not believing each involved party in this drama. Its had so many twists and turns and I'm not saying she is lying I'm just saying backing up her claims like she said she would, is her best way to prove her point. There are still comments on this thread some saying they don't believe she didn't know he was married etc. So that's all I'm saying
She made a video to be fair. Putting herself out there. People on here are anonymous or could be under a false account.

Reactions: 3
Is this whole thread not about all this tit? I just thought she mentioned she'd be over to put them on here.
No most of the thread is about the narc.
Poor lassie has been thru the mill you not think getting herself and her kids in order is more important than satisfying requests for receipts. Humanity shes been through enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.