Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's watching the Game?❤🤍💙 I could murder a wee Voddie & Redbull but I'm on the school run in the morning. Who the F puts Big Fitbaw Game on a Thursday Ffs! Need to wait till Saturday now 🤷‍♀️
Its wednesday 😳😂 think you have been on the vodka already 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Maybe he will be done for misconduct 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Dianne mentioned he was at her house most days when kids where at schools. Should he not have been selling houses or looking for new clients? Saw a video yesterday saying Purple Bricks had a massive loss in their last quarter profits.
Yep, £12.9 million losses over the last 6 months. But it's all cool, fannybaws and his sales will single-handedly save them I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHB is boring now, washed up troll account that no one takes serious anymore. Funny how after certain person was accused of being behind the account it silently went away ...

Reactions: 7
Haha I kept thinking today was Thursday! My child rules the tv so it’s Encanto for me I’ll just go on fb they’ll commentate it for me 😂😂
Wish it was Thursday, one day closer to the weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He said in the hotel video that he needs an iron because he’s seeing his “work colleagues” but it’s a bit of a coincidence he’s been sent down there just after all of this came out🤔
The full time he’s been on TT I don’t think I’ve ever seen him say he’s away to Birmingham for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said in the hotel video that he needs an iron because he’s seeing his “work colleagues” but it’s a bit of a coincidence he’s been sent down there just after all of this came out🤔
The full time he’s been on TT I don’t think I’ve ever seen him say he’s away to Birmingham for work.
Sacked in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
dianne i really feel for you i really do! I dont even know what else to say cos im tooo nervous about this football. Disclaimer i am definitely not with manky boss! CMONNNN SELLLLLIK😀⚽💚
🤣🤣🤣 soz beaut cmon the bears 🤣🐻💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who knows how to make a new thread? Think we’ll need one soon xxx

Reactions: 3
Please someone tell me they have Diannes live and the rats angry TikTok??

I’ve been so busy the past couple of days I’ve missed a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably ruffle a few feathers here, but I'm sitting here in my green fluffy socks with a glass of wine hoping the purple bricks perverts team gets absolutely pumped tonight ☘🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣 soz beaut cmon the bears 🤣🐻💙
Dianne I have to apologise for calling you a home wrecker. Teaches me to know all my facts before voicing an opinion. I hope you can accept the apology & well done you for being so strong and putting your side across ❤ I hope you can put this all behind you and soon it will be like a distant bad dream xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.