Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is racist as well 😐 did Dianne knock her back or something? Its pure venom towards her & Alan wasn’t even her man 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why is Kerry so intent on destroying the woman? Madness!
@floperty_boss_rose which looks like one of kerryanns accounts has Dianne up with an ex girlfriend. Perhaps you are right she’s been knocked back and she’s become obsessed ? Something really odd

Reactions: 6
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx
Good morning Dianne, I hope you manage to get some rest today. I think sometimes your first post gets delayed on being “seen” and things go so fast here sometimes. There is always going to be people taking sides no matter what they hear but all you can do is tell your truth and people will flock to wherever. I’m sorry that everyone’s lives have turned into a circus. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kerry is a rat, she needs held accountable for all her nutjob behaviour sending diannes address, phone number, sitting outside her house etc. This lassie has already been charged for taking photos of someone in their underwear whilst in HOSPITAL.
She is just as bad as property boss, she started this and now trying to run & hide. Snake! Also, still wouldnt forgive Elaine, even if id fell out with Dianne and someone was sending her details about id call them out on it & let the person know but she never. Seen her jump ship a few times, nah not for me. Also think she put the video up about Pb for a few likes. I feel for both Suzie & Dianne, hope they can move on from this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think that Suzie wouldn’t come on live because she looks nothing like the filtered videos! 😂😂 sorry, I know the wuman is going through a hard time but I just find it mad that women this age act like this 🤯🤯🤯..keep your private life private..pretty simple! In saying that I am loving the drama..Scottish Tik Tok is off the scale mental 😂popcorn ready for more escapades today 🍿😘
None of them are keeping their private lives private

Reactions: 3
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx
duck them most are jumping again on a bandwagon. Than should no longer exist. Please please be careful of susie. Her niece is behind most of your hate on pages. If Susie had your back she'd tell her to button it. She's the one spreading your details.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Like a teenage boy oh wait hisbtweets sounded like a teenage boy. Has he no long hit puberty? That why the beard, doesn't know how to shave it 😂😂😂😂

And lip filler stealers 😂😂
I still canny understand how she can steal fillers 🤣🤣 I’ve been so educated since joining this. I’m so happy in my wee boring family life 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely love you for what you have done exposing the most deceitful lying dangerous narcissistic men I’ve ever heard of. Don’t let him or his Pathetic army of followers get you down, the majority have seen us for the true scumbag he is . What a strong woman you are completely different to what you have been portrayed to be. He is pathetic, you have a lot of support on here even from people like me who wrongly judged you and I am sorry for that .
Good on you , you have made other women aware of him I hope they stay away

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On another note lol , see these people commenting on the dirty dog boss & other pages outing him that are saying “ give us a shout out “ or sucking up his backside , they must be proper thick lol . It’s perfectly obvious it’s not him posting x

• Haha
Does anyone actually believe that Dianne didn’t know he was still married??? I think she’s remorseful now that shits hit the fan publicly but he has said openly millions of times on tik tok that he’s married..also, I don’t believe Suzie didn’t know he was a mad shagger behind her back..they’re all so sordid and thrive off the drama! I actually think all of them are to blame in some way. Also, it doesn’t add up that he says he’s raking it in as an estate agent but doesn’t have any properties to run away to..sofa surfing with his da and the single maw when his wife throws him out their tiny wee house in Lanarkshire! I smell shite! 💩
No I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 1
Sick of everyone on TT saying why has it taken so long should have done it already ! She explained why ffs 🤬
I know it’s frightening how people hear what they want to hear.

The fact that people are still supporting him and giving hate to Dianne is astounding!!

Reactions: 12
On another note lol , see these people commenting on the dirty dog boss & other pages outing him that are saying “ give us a shout out “ or sucking up his backside , they must be proper thick lol . It’s perfectly obvious it’s not him posting x
First TT I seen this morning was dirty dog boss one of him dancing. If he didn’t already give me the ick that would do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Tbh I think you 100% did the right thing for what it’s worth , yes you could have spoke up sooner but with what evidence it would have just been your words against others , you played the long game and got the evidence ! For being able to be level headed and do that I salute you ! No one messes with a mother protecting her young ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you did you and your kids proud! I do think you need to watch out for that kerry she seems to have a massive problem with you even tho you and suzie or ok why is she so obssesed with you!!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I’m having to hold back commenting back to them🤣🤣🤣 most of them are aware of what he’s done and STILL wanting shoutouts. They’re just as tapped as him!

Reactions: 2
I honestly can’t keep up with this lassie 🤣🤣 bumping Botox, holding stakeouts, causing witch-Hunts, got ties with the UDA - She must be fkn knackered trying to keep this up
I’m way behind just trying to catch up on my day off instead of doing the washing😫 but what’s this about KA having ties with the UDA? Where has that came from?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.