Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't have said it better to be honest. To be honest I think Kerry has now teamed with old shagger. What's her problem. Anyone would think it was her that was cheated on. Why she acting like a jealous ex?
From they messages just posted the amount of effort she has put in re Dianne, is fkn terrifying!!

We’ve now got the scheme version of Epstein and Maxwell 🤡🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
From they messages just posted the amount of effort she has put in re Dianne, is fkn terrifying!!

We’ve now got the scheme version of Epstein and Maxwell 🤡🤮
The fact she drove all the wat to take pics screams an absolute banger to me. She could be dangerous. She's stealing left right n centre too. I would be embarrassed if she was related to me

Reactions: 12
Does anyone actually believe that Dianne didn’t know he was still married??? I think she’s remorseful now that shits hit the fan publicly but he has said openly millions of times on tik tok that he’s married..also, I don’t believe Suzie didn’t know he was a mad shagger behind her back..they’re all so sordid and thrive off the drama! I actually think all of them are to blame in some way. Also, it doesn’t add up that he says he’s raking it in as an estate agent but doesn’t have any properties to run away to..sofa surfing with his da and the single maw when his wife throws him out their tiny wee house in Lanarkshire! I smell shite! 💩
That’s been my bone of contention. I do think she knew but he’s told his “separation story” personally wouldn’t touch a guy still living with his wife/partner. Come back when you’re 💯 free. Also wouldn’t have him near my kids so soon. She was totally lovebombed tho. Hindsight is a great thing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think so and if susie was that scared she tell her to dub it that's why I hope Dianne doesn't get used from this camp. bleeping users. Susies still on defend tweets last night??? And Diannes still getting ragged on everywhere. Makes me really angry
👋 I don’t want to be that person 🥴 I believe we should empower each other but something doesn’t feel right to me. Iv been following this topic for a few weeks now so I’m not 100% aware or seen everything that’s been going on, but iv always had a gut feeling that susie is not an innocent party in this situation iv felt susie and Alan are very similar to each other and have both done bad things to each other and others. I watched some of the videos from Diane’s live and my first thought and reaction was that Diane is getting played by susie, I really hope I’m wrong about it but a woman’s feeling and gut don’t ever lie. I thought Diane came across really well but I just wished she just focused on herself and not susie

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I the only person that seen the beginning of the live? She clearly said , she has sat on it as she wanted to get everything in order /reciepts and proof before going for someone ? Everyone seems to be saying why has she waited well she said why 🤯 people on TT honestly take what they want from something and run with it

Reactions: 20
Does anyone actually believe that Dianne didn’t know he was still married??? I think she’s remorseful now that shits hit the fan publicly but he has said openly millions of times on tik tok that he’s married..also, I don’t believe Suzie didn’t know he was a mad shagger behind her back..they’re all so sordid and thrive off the drama! I actually think all of them are to blame in some way. Also, it doesn’t add up that he says he’s raking it in as an estate agent but doesn’t have any properties to run away to..sofa surfing with his da and the single maw when his wife throws him out their tiny wee house in Lanarkshire! I smell shite! 💩
I believe it just for the fact he's a head duck if a man. Lived with someone just like him. Everything was always in my head even when I was sitting with his mistress who actually was wearing the engagement ring I got him. So yeah I can believe these kinda people can make you believe anything they want

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s been my bone of contention. I do think she knew but he’s told his “separation story” personally wouldn’t touch a guy still living with his wife/partner. Come back when you’re 💯 free. Also wouldn’t have him near my kids so soon. She was totally lovebombed tho. Hindsight is a great thing
If she has been lonely as well, she might have been flattered by the interest and the company from him. Who knows. Its defo been a massive lesson learned for her. Just stick to the single as F guys from now on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Am I the only person that seen the beginning of the live? She clearly said , she has sat on it as she wanted to get everything in order /reciepts and proof before going for someone ? Everyone seems to be saying why has she waited well she said why 🤯 people on TT honestly take what they want from something and run with it
I saw the start of the live. She has more patience than me to wait this long while he was still coming round. I would have flipped long ago. But if your going to out someone this way then u do need to have your facts in order which she seems to have done. Hope she drops Suzie now cos that woman can’t be trusted imo.

Reactions: 13
This is just the beginning though, he was messaging Cass’s pal in 2019!!!!! Think of the damage he’s caused since then, guy’s a creep! It’s all girls way younger than him as well! Legal or not it’s still fkn creepy

Ayeeeeeeeeee, don’t think anyone else would be able to keep up or understand 🤣🤣🤣
Extremely creepy , very manipulative to get his own way luckily the girl who received these texts is very intelligent & was on to him right away and called him out for it - what about girls who maybe aren’t so clued up. There will be other girls coming forward I’m sure with their own stories to tell.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Know what's good about this site. He can't get it reported and took down so it stays here FOREVER ALAN 💃💃💃💃💃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Extremely creepy , very manipulative to get his own way luckily the girl who received these texts is very intelligent & was on to him right away and called him out for it - what about girls who maybe aren’t so clued up. There will be other girls coming forward I’m sure with their own stories to tell.
He makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 5
Morning tattlers , are we all ready for another day at the property boss circus ?? Looks like we have a few days out soon though with the time capsule and now Edinburgh Castle 😂😂 I think Rosie is desperate for a shot of his purple brick , that’s karma in its own for him lol , going from nice looking young girls to the big bush . Maybe she’ll have him cutting about in the jobby costume on a live lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.