Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a no righty. Her family is the Edinburgh mafia. duck right off with that scheme rat patter
No bleeping way is a grown woman speaking like that. So Edinburgh mafia meets Coatbridge mafia. Family get together must be wild. Cunts getting chibbed an all sorts 😂😂😂😂 fuckin roaster n thief liar and all round bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mafia 😂😂😂 keyboard gansters more like.
Gonna have a big mafia war between Coatbridge & Edinburgh now. Streets won’t be safe. People getting murdered left right & centre all because big shieldsy was swinging his dick about on TikTok

Police Scotland Pro Active team ……..you ready??? Gangsters thugs Guns & drugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right I might be picking holes here but if a man told me he was going to physically assault his wife (or any woman) I’d be like eh no you are not!!
I reckon they both are toxic & volatile around each other. Susie hit him with a phone. He’s gonna grab her by scruff of the neck. DV is a no. Just no full stop
I think at the time Diane was stringing him along and was already in contact with Susan? So she’s maybe alerted Susan once he left and that’s how it never actually happened, but it was his intentions. Remember Diane did say she spent time with him with the intention of outing him to her evidence of things.

Reactions: 8
Extremely creepy , very manipulative to get his own way luckily the girl who received these texts is very intelligent & was on to him right away and called him out for it - what about girls who maybe aren’t so clued up. There will be other girls coming forward I’m sure with their own stories to tell.
Like a teenage boy oh wait hisbtweets sounded like a teenage boy. Has he no long hit puberty? That why the beard, doesn't know how to shave it 😂😂😂😂

Gonna have a big mafia war between Coatbridge & Edinburgh now. Streets won’t be safe. People getting murdered left right & centre all because big shieldsy was swinging his dick about on TikTok

Police Scotland Pro Active team ……..you ready??? Gangsters thugs Guns & drugs 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And lip filler stealers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This kerry is the one for watching, stalking dianne, trying to dox her? Lets stop victim blaming 2 women that were clearly played and lets hold people like PB and this Kerry accountable for acting with little to no morals.
Love your profile pic, very flattering angle 😂😂😂

• Haha
I get where Diane is come from, had a man before and he was married , he told me it was all over and I believed him, he phoned me at night and FaceTime texting all the time, we went out together , how he got away with it Il never know. But it was behaviour that was defo single, I did find out and I didn’t break it off til a couple weeks later cause I was mad about him. Lesson was well learnt and never strayed that way again, it’s so easy to get caught up . I think she never said anything before because her and suzie needed to sort everything out between themselves before she took to social media. That Kerry Ann one sticking up for him after she was the one was exposing him to begin with, even now when suzie is against him she is still backing him. Wtf is that about?? It seems to be Kerry only has the issue with Diane and just wants to keep grinding at her even tho suzie and Diane have sorted it out. She’s def fucked in the head that Kerry one

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This kerry is the one for watching, stalking dianne, trying to dox her? Lets stop victim blaming 2 women that were clearly played and lets hold people like PB and this Kerry accountable for acting with little to no morals.
That’s what we have been doing. Suzie isn’t as innocent in all this. Kerry is her minion so she keeps her hands clean

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get where Diane is come from, had a man before and he was married , he told me it was all over and I believed him, he phoned me at night and FaceTime texting all the time, we went out together , how he got away with it Il never know. But it was behaviour that was defo single, I did find out and I didn’t break it off til a couple weeks later cause I was mad about him. Lesson was well learnt and never strayed that way again, it’s so easy to get caught up . I think she never said anything before because her and suzie needed to sort everything out between themselves before she took to social media. That Kerry Ann one sticking up for him after she was the one was exposing him to begin with, even now when suzie is against him she is still backing him. Wtf is that about?? It seems to be Kerry only has the issue with Diane and just wants to keep grinding at her even tho suzie and Diane have sorted it out. She’s def fucked in the head that Kerry one
I'm beginning to think she has a crush on Dianne. It has tones if a woman scorned about it

Reactions: 7
I'm beginning to think she has a crush on Dianne. It has tones if a woman scorned about it
You’re right granny , all she wants to do is take Diane down, defo something not right .. going to her house n all like a creeper

Reactions: 5
Am I the only person that seen the beginning of the live? She clearly said , she has sat on it as she wanted to get everything in order /reciepts and proof before going for someone ? Everyone seems to be saying why has she waited well she said why 🤯 people on TT honestly take what they want from something and run with it
I heard that, she wanted to have all the info and receipts before outing him

You’re right granny , all she wants to do is take Diane down, defo something not right .. going to her house n all like a creeper
I hope that the proper people see she's handing out numbers and addresses. And take appropriate actions. But then if Edinburgh mafia n Coatbridge mafia and UDA was it ?all get together she's sorted 😂😂😂
Her kids must be well proud of her

• Haha
All that is just wrong. If he told Diane then he obv knew who it was. See if they put this on Netflix folk would say nah that’s all too far fetched

• Haha
That’s been my bone of contention. I do think she knew but he’s told his “separation story” personally wouldn’t touch a guy still living with his wife/partner. Come back when you’re 💯 free. Also wouldn’t have him near my kids so soon. She was totally lovebombed tho. Hindsight is a great thing
I think she said at the beginning of her live that she wished she had told him to come back when he had moved into his own place he told her he was getting sorted.
The thing about manipulators is they know what to say and how to say it so it’s believed.
She also said that the fact he was all over her posts with comments she had no reason to not believe he wasn’t single… some of the comments were eyebrow raisers for a married man to be putting into the public.
But agree hindsight is a good thing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who thinks kerry could be another one of his secret pumps?🤔 at this point i think anything is possible!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.