Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Bush is a liar, a boggin one at that. Sticking her big stinking beak in again defending her pal Alan. I wish we could stick the likes of her & him on an island with no internet access & give the world peace from them šŸ˜
Thought sheā€™d blocked him cos she was so disgusted with his tweetsšŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Thought sheā€™d blocked him cos she was so disgusted with his tweetsšŸ™„
Wouldnā€™t be like Rosie to lie now would it šŸ˜ she swings (šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) to whatever gets her the most attention at that moment in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goooooooood Morning Wives/Hubs ā¤šŸ˜

Whatā€™s happening? Yeā€™s awrightttttt?!

If he has now deleted his apology, it was never sincere. He loves all this. Guy is an absolute whalloper!!

No more Purple Bricksā€¦ Just Blue Balls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am still disgusted at Suzie for saying he was suicidal over elaines video. I donā€™t care if he told her to say that. Have a moral compass & know that things like that shouldnā€™t be said unless its 100% true. I lost someone close to me through suicide & it sickens me when people use it as their ā€œget out of jail freeā€ card šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I am still disgusted at Suzie for saying he was suicidal over elaines video. I donā€™t care if he told her to say that. Have a moral compass & know that things like that shouldnā€™t be said unless its 100% true. I lost someone close to me through suicide & it sickens me when people use it as their ā€œget out of jail freeā€ card šŸ˜”
Nah I know, there is defo more to that side you not think?

People are too quick to throw about the mental health card when there are genuine people suffering from it and unable to get the help cause of all these clowns

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning my lovelies šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
just caught up from last night. Diane if youā€™re watchingā€¦..hope youā€™re ok. You must be emotionally drained from last night

The drama is now spilling onto groups on fb. Donā€™t think this is the kind of fame he wanted lol. General consensus is he totally lovebombed diane & her kids. Heā€™s a narc. Suzie is dangerous & Kerry is a twisted attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nah I know, there is defo more to that side you not think?

People are too quick to throw about the mental health card when there are genuine people suffering from it and unable to get the help cause of all these clowns
People, especially on social media, think its an excuse for their crappy behaviour. Its really something i feel strongly about after everything my family have been through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
just caught up from last night. Diane if youā€™re watchingā€¦..hope youā€™re ok. You must be emotionally drained from last night

The drama is now spilling onto groups on fb. Donā€™t think this is the kind of fame he wanted lol. General consensus is he totally lovebombed diane & her kids. Heā€™s a narc. Suzie is dangerous & Kerry is a twisted attention seeker
This is just the beginning though, he was messaging Cassā€™s pal in 2019!!!!! Think of the damage heā€™s caused since then, guyā€™s a creep! Itā€™s all girls way younger than him as well! Legal or not itā€™s still fkn creepy

Are We all Scottish on this Thread šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
Ayeeeeeeeeee, donā€™t think anyone else would be able to keep up or understand šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
I know from personal experience if someone is going to kill themselves they just go and do it, happened to me, they done it out the blue, yet I had someone else in my life with serious issues and they said they were going to do it and never did! Thatā€™s the way it works ! I wouldnā€™t want anyone to go through that, but enough is enough way that man! Heā€™s still floating around comments it seems spouting shite and acting the lad, he doesnā€™t give a duck about suzie , Diane , her kids or anything. I seen a comment earlier of some woman defending him and saying his wife and kids donā€™t deserve this, he doesnā€™t even have kids . Shows how much people actually know.. he would need to go and grow up! The woman that still follow him and defend him, they have something wrong with them, they are toxic and desperate . Iā€™ve seen it in my sister , no harm to her but she would have heard about her ex being a woman beating yet she still took up with him, it is just how their minds work and thatā€™s the type of people they attract on to themselves! Toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Couldn't have said it better to be honest. To be honest I think Kerry has now teamed with old shagger. What's her problem. Anyone would think it was her that was cheated on. Why she acting like a jealous ex?

Who the hell is this Ben guy thatā€™s up rosies arse 24/7 lol
Apparently Ben is a woman. God knows who she is & why she started the Ben account. They are in about everyones business as well posting the things they see on TT, bit like that twit that ran TTN šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Clearly a Rosie uber fan.

Reactions: 5
This is just the beginning though, he was messaging Cassā€™s pal in 2019!!!!! Think of the damage heā€™s caused since then, guyā€™s a creep! Itā€™s all girls way younger than him as well! Legal or not itā€™s still fkn creepy

Ayeeeeeeeeee, donā€™t think anyone else would be able to keep up or understand šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Absolutely I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thereā€™s sexual harassment from workplaces still to come out tbh

Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually believe that Dianne didnā€™t know he was still married??? I think sheā€™s remorseful now that shits hit the fan publicly but he has said openly millions of times on tik tok that heā€™s married..also, I donā€™t believe Suzie didnā€™t know he was a mad shagger behind her back..theyā€™re all so sordid and thrive off the drama! I actually think all of them are to blame in some way. Also, it doesnā€™t add up that he says heā€™s raking it in as an estate agent but doesnā€™t have any properties to run away to..sofa surfing with his da and the single maw when his wife throws him out their tiny wee house in Lanarkshire! I smell shite! šŸ’©

Reactions: 8
Morning Team, we wrapped up for another day of fun, oh f*ck best no say strapped up the main man might like that kinna thing!

I couldnā€™t sleep last night and seen some if RB live about PB, she wasnā€™t defending him, she showed her texting him saying you need to address these tweets, he texted her back sating thatā€™s me addressed them, Rosie seen what he said - fitba Banter & rock on she says thatā€™s what done it did her she blocked him then as itā€™s disgusting. Rangersman was in the live too, she did say however she thought it was shite that Dianne has waited till now to out this when his bubbles burst, why not do it earlier and that Suzie was just as bad. I switched off after that but from what I seen she wasnā€™t defending him at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.