Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone thinks the Bush gives a toss about any of this they are on to plums she cares about followers likes & attention that 1.

Reactions: 20
Whatever happens now I just feel Diane should be left alone , she was completely played , he was at her grandads spot ffs 😡 if that’s not telling god knows what is ! And by the sounds of it she’s been through enough in her life already
I hope she is left alone too, no one deserves to have gone through what she has.
I expect Alan to kick off big style though , I bet he will take it out on Susie he always seems to do so .

Reactions: 10
I’ve been wondering if anyone else will come forward after Dianne’s live that he’s been promising the world too?
I saw a post of his from 5 days ago on my fyp that called himself out as a player - all self centred photos which had me think he was on the prowl again so he’s definitely sliding into DM’s somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My opinion of Rosie was all wrong. I thought she stood against men like him not with them.

She is more gullible and naive than I thought.

She’s the kind of woman that enables men like him

I wouldn’t be surprised if she let him in her house around her kids
Rosie isn’t naive. She is just as much an hole as him. Cares about no-one but herself.

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure she is gullible or naïve, I reckon she deliberately goes with the controversial opinion because it gets her more attention and drama. She thrives on it.
And her pal ben is saying they’re back together. As in alan and susie

Reactions: 2
Exactly this 👌
Dianne needs to stay clear of Elaine too.
They all need to stay clear of each other, stop all
the messaging and fake accounts, come off tik tok and get on with their lives. No one looks good in any of this. X

Just had a read of the comments on HMP Barlinnie Gov 🤢 Mostly men, hope they don’t procreate.
Kerry still at it I see…

0BFD1170-A9D4-4D62-BB73-1929491DAEC8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve been wondering if anyone else will come forward after Dianne’s live that he’s been promising the world too?
I saw a post of his from 5 days ago on my fyp that called himself out as a player - all self centred photos which had me think he was on the prowl again so he’s definitely sliding into DM’s somewhere.

Someone said he was on tinder

Can someone screenshot or record anything of interest today so I don’t miss it. Can’t get on tiktok till my break this afternoon 🤣🤣🤣 major fomo. Need to see all his dirty deletes!

• Haha
Now I see everyone’s problem with Rosie, whenever you think aww she speaks sense and seems decent. She turns on a whim and is a pure bleep again. Was a fan of hers too. Shame.

Reactions: 13
My post from last page on last thread about woman standing beside their fellow woman when their live is threatened when I didn't do that for dianne im such a fkn hypocritical witch🤬😭

What an absolute tit show this is 🙈 how anyone can still sit there calling Diane is beyond me. The woman got took for a see you next Tuesday by this vile man all the while he’s filling her kids head with a dream he has 0 plans of following through with! vile! & anyone absolutely anyone that shared her address, phone number anything that could have got her harmed wants to hold there head in shame iv been there although wasn’t my home address it was my car reg that was shared to intimidate me and I have 2 baby’s too there’s no excuse for it! Rant over 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
wanker property boss … well take your hate out on him ya rocket. The ultimate tit stirrer.
So why is susie no telling her to shut her gub? Wanna know why she's working with Alan now. Shes a bleeping rocket honestly an I hope more tit comes out about her 🤬🤬

My post from last page on last thread about woman standing beside their fellow woman when their live is threatened when I didn't do that for dianne im such a fkn hypocritical witch🤬😭
Who said that?

So why is susie no telling her to shut her gub? Wanna know why she's working with Alan now. Shes a bleeping rocket honestly an I hope more tit comes out about her 🤬🤬

Who said that?
I think she’s been round every player in this fucked up game stirring it

Reactions: 7
I think she’s been round every player in this fucked up game stirring it
I think so and if susie was that scared she tell her to dub it that's why I hope Dianne doesn't get used from this camp. bleeping users. Susies still on defend tweets last night??? And Diannes still getting ragged on everywhere. Makes me really angry

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Good morning tattlers, don’t want to just say ladies incase I offend anyone…. Thanks for listening last night, there is so much more that I’ve seen and heard and it went out my head. I’ve not slept really. Once I pull myself together as promised I will put up what I have, I am worried about it being posted everywhere tbh. As I’ve seen getting a bit I’d hate today 🥺 The ‘watch’ gate 🤦🏽‍♀️ He was still FaceTiming me till yesterday I hadn’t changed it since speaking with him, as you could imagine my heads been so far up my arse. Some don’t agree with what I did but my kids and I were bashed for weeks, told just to ignore it, not read it, it’s not real sooosshhaall media!!!! ‘I’ll have you floating and everyone eating out the palm of my hand’ 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ No pal I’ll lift myself up xx

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.