Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we’ll we’ll he’s deleted the apology video

Does that mean he takes his apology back? We knew it wasn’t a sincere apology anyway?

He’s not sorry
no apology video he will ever do will be sincere he doesn’t have it in him he is a narcissistic crackpot who’s only aim for the day will be to try make people feel sorry for him. He is unhinged

Reactions: 13
This from Rosie the self proclaimed MH and DV advocate ... She's just as vile as him.
My opinion of Rosie was all wrong. I thought she stood against men like him not with them.

She is more gullible and naive than I thought.

She’s the kind of woman that enables men like him

I wouldn’t be surprised if she let him in her house around her kids

Looks like property boss has now removed his poor excuse of an apology. Maybe he’s going for a redo today 🤔
There shouldn’t even be an apology online. He needs to delete his tiktok and deal with this on his own and lay low. He won’t though because he genuinely craves the attention he gets and thinks he’s big time now with his 68k followers. He genuinely thinks and acts like a teenager🥴

Where are these comments? Hes really pushing the emoshonal damage. What a horrible way to treat women you have allegedly loved. Diane if your reading this sometimes the worst things in life are actually the biggest blessing.
The reason she’s his biggest mistake is because she’s stood up to him, he doesn’t control her like he seems to do (or had done) with Suzie in the past. I’m still not 100% convinced Suzie is completely done with him, I’m just glad dianne got to say her bit.

these comments were on hmp_barlinnie_governor_1

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This lassie is behind a lot of the shite that’s gone on behind the scenes I can just feel it. Noising Up all of the folk involved stirring the pot
8436D78E-A2CE-4CDD-B298-8D6AC01F9CED.png
E3BB6686-655F-406F-84E5-0910BC905DF9.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
If I was Dianne I would cut contact with Suzie. You’ve said your peace now move on. I don’t think Suzie can be trusted. How many people from Hamilton have said she’s a narc too and a bully. The reason they probably never had kids is because both of them are too self centred.

Rosie, the one who makes out she gets paid to look after her disabled kids but makes bleeping tik toks all day. She’s needs a good bleeping scrub her
Exactly this 👌
Dianne needs to stay clear of Elaine too.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think that Suzie wouldn’t come on live because she looks nothing like the filtered videos! 😂😂 sorry, I know the wuman is going through a hard time but I just find it mad that women this age act like this 🤯🤯🤯..keep your private life private..pretty simple! In saying that I am loving the drama..Scottish Tik Tok is off the scale mental 😂popcorn ready for more escapades today 🍿😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason she’s his biggest mistake is because she’s stood up to him, he doesn’t control her like he seems to do (or had done) with Suzie in the past. I’m still not 100% convinced Suzie is completely done with him, I’m just glad dianne got to say her bit.

these comments were on hmp_barlinnie_governor_1
The Narc and walking red flag has picked the wrong person to take for a fool. He has clearly underestimated a mother with a traumatic past. He is a fool.

Reactions: 15
The amount of women that are saying they don’t believe Diane now is concerning , so much for women supporting women

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Morning hoosewives, came right over to check Tattle like it was my morning paper! Chuckling at Big Shielsy’s video about the double agents he apparently had on here…I think you’ll find they were triple agents Mr Trauma Bond, Dianne played you a belter in the end ☺👌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The amount of women that are saying they don’t believe Diane now is concerning , so much for women supporting women
Yet the ones that he’s fucked about with are all telling the same story, women who don’t even know each other saying they exact same things he’s been telling them , with proof there in black & white .The women defending him have the right to their opinions etc but come on to duck open your eyes .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet the ones that he’s fucked about with are all telling the same story, women who don’t even know each other saying they exact same things he’s been telling them , with proof there in black & white .The women defending him have the right to their opinions etc but come on to duck open your eyes .
Whatever happens now I just feel Diane should be left alone , she was completely played , he was at her grandads spot ffs 😡 if that’s not telling god knows what is ! And by the sounds of it she’s been through enough in her life already

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My opinion of Rosie was all wrong. I thought she stood against men like him not with them.

She is more gullible and naive than I thought.

She’s the kind of woman that enables men like him

I wouldn’t be surprised if she let him in her house around her kids
I’m not sure she is gullible or naïve, I reckon she deliberately goes with the controversial opinion because it gets her more attention and drama. She thrives on it.

Reactions: 11
Morning Tattlers, I'm new to this😂I actually feel really bad for Diane especially with the situation she was put in with her kids being dragged through this mess & the fact he removed his apology shows that it was infact not as sincere as he made put. Diane has taken a tremendous amount of abuse/hate online & Alan knew fine well what he was doing, he knew he was married & he has completely betrayed his wife of 27 years & Diane with all these lies & promises he made to her & her Children. I also seen the things people/trolls saying about Diane & she mentioned last night on a live that people spoke about her weight/appearance etc. I think it's disgusting the way she has been treated, She's is absolutely beautiful & she looks fantastic for having 5 children. She was clearly manipulated to the highest order aswell as his wife Suzie. I wonder what will happen with the other women he has been with, If they have a brain cell between them they will wash their hands with Alan after seeing Diane's live. To the others women reading this thread please do the right thing & come forward because if he has lied to his wife that he loved for all these years & filled Diane's head with alot of ubbish then it's very clear he will be doing it to other women. So don't be thinking your special & he won't do it to you. If Alan persists in behaving this way he will end up a very lonely old man.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.