Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hea o

Hes on making vids not caring about what he's done 😭 is this the world we live in
I've just had Susie comment asking me to remove it then calling me saying he's going to end up committing suicide. I told her to go boil her heid n that the post stays

His wife has posted on Elaine's video asking her to take it down 🙄🙄
She just called me. She said he's going to end up committing suit, I told her to go and boil her heid, the post stays

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
It’s disgusting, Susies lost the only life she’s known for 30 year will be stressed about her house, must be absolutely broken about all these girls ( the ones she hasn’t known about anyway if she has an open marriage as is suggested ) , it must be awful for her and that wee cow courteney is sitting howling at the situation and causing more damage with the gas lighting
She’s a wee bitch. Wonder if big Shieldsy will still be so protective of after that performance.

Even if Suzie did phone her, I honestly don’t know how I’d react to my man cheating. I’d definitely blame him more than the other woman though. Fuck, I dreamt I caught him with someone else once, I brained the poor bastard with a bedside lamp whilst half asleep 😏

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Oh my god I am cringing at that podcast. Thought he was a big shot cause a lassie recognised him apparently said she always wanted to meet him 🤣 gtf glad she called u a fanny cause u r

Imagine his wife listening to that him saying any decent lassie on tiktok ill duet her id punch his cunt in honestly I am absolutely cringing he gives me the boak

• Haha

Mobilemaw

Susie is no victim in this she is seeking attention because she needs it. Susie has went with multiple people over the years on holidays etc. the reason Susie has went to such lengths is because she has no control over him now. He has finally left the home that is HIS but has offer her multiple options and she wouldn’t agree because she was loosing her grip, now she has no option she thought by putting it all over the internet and hacking his Facebook (it was Susie doing the calls at 3am ) she has also being phoning harrasing both other women.If Susie is over it why is she going to such methods .. bizzare behaviour if you think about it . People are so quick to judge its the other women or womens fault. In actual fact this marriage ( that there is NO divorce for as they were married in vegas it’s not legal here) has been over for a very long time and Susie knows it has it’s been toxic the police have been phoned On multiple occasions over the years. Susie is just not happy the fact he’s found someone and she’s not it’s all about egos in this Story and innocent people and kids are being spoken badly about all over different platforms it’s time people knew the actual truth behide it all.. Susie also takes drugs so she isn’t as innocent as she’s acting on these platforms….. oh and Kerry don’t get me started on that absolute waste of space I know Kerry all to well Botox is one of many things oor Kerry has done ….stop feeding in to egos
Is this you Shieldsy? 🤣🤣🤣

Get yourself back to tiktok this is our show over here🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Alan please read out your tweets in a video. You have all these amazing followers. If you are not the least bit regretful or claim to have changed for the better then let’s have a show and tell. Tell your followers what we are “hating” you for. It’s not because you are a dirty cheat, we couldn’t give a fuck who you aren’t your fish fingers are poking. Why publicly tweet about women needing raped and weans being old enough to be baws deep in. Fuck the rest of your “fitba banter” tweets, even though they are a complete disgrace. Show your followers the 2 tweets that I’m talking about. Ask people if the tweets contained names of their daughters/sisters/pals/nieces if they would be so quick to just brush them off. Why is it ok to generically tweet this shit out? Do you want to have a talk with me about what it’s like being R*ped? I can easy speak to you on the phone about what I went through. Do you want to know the details so you can see how much “banter” it was?
From one warrior to another I'm so sorry. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no fucking angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.
An I defended her 😔 I'm beginning to think everyone else will be the bad ones while the 2 who's marriage it is will walk away like nothing happened

Scottishlassxox

Probably he threatened to exposed suzie for all her wrong doings as well as Kerry's aswell, hense the sudden change in all their behaviour. Dragging innocent people into things left right and centre isn't fair and they should all be ashamed of their behaviour

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He is a textbook narcissist. Thinks he's above all rules of society. Always gaslighting so people think it's someone else's fault. This whole thing is HIS fault. His and his only. He wrote the tweets, he fucked his marriage no 1 else 🤣. He is a danger to women.

Last edited:
  • Heart

thelampman

This is a wee shout out to the property beast
Of course you weren’t going to out our Roland. Cos you couldn’t ya big rat face bastert !!!!

Let’s all pretend it’s cause you’re a good guy tho & not because you seen that we all stick by one another here & because the truth is here in black & white. Now you away up to your wee single bed & a goodnights sleep cos by Christ you look like you haven’t slept in days

God certainly hasn’t blessed you recently has she?
Shieldsy your as hard as my first shite 👀 still trying to bully women! We will tear you to shreds on here and there is not one thing you can do about it 😂😂😂😂😂 you are a cheating pweirdo narcissistic rat faced knob! The cheese is dripping aff ye and you could eat a sandwich through a letter box with those nashers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart