Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Just lost about 3 hours of my life reading all these! Came across this cunt a few years ago, always knew there was something no right with him.

Mad Beast.

Reactions: 13

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Are these clowns for real? Wanty know what turns my stomach Heather hen? Big I Am’s who use, abuse and intimidate women, who think it is acceptable ‘banter’ to lech at school children, to shame overweight people, to use homophobic slurs…THATS the kind of person who is rotten to the core!

As for you Lizzie, he’s not being ‘made out’ to be the bad one. The evidence is right there, maybe if you took your head out his arse and explored the world beyond toxic cunt TikTok you would realise that!

People like this are part of the problem!

75F1CA7E-077A-406E-AF93-3857DEA2E7D2.jpeg

5A35E415-1E0F-4033-BC69-CA26BE6144C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I've said before people are continuing to vilify Dianne and any other femal but he's walking away fresh? This is all his fault and kerry is continuing under fake pages to harass Dianne. Dianne is at fault to a degree but come on Shagger us the cause of all this. Should be him shouldering the blame not all his conquests. And those phone calls I'm 💯 sure were Alan. He was full if marching powder alone and horny. Had no one else to turn to.

• Heart

Mobilemaw

The comments on his video from earlier are funny. Clark Kent superman we never said anything bad about you but your another cunt who speaks badly of women. Somebody asked if he was over doing the sunbeds cause he was so red in the face 🤣 no that's no sunbeds that's anger in Alan's face 😄😄😄

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
So I read on another thread about a journalist who has written some stories on people with Tattle threads. She’s Scottish. Just looked on her Twitter and she has recently posted about domestic abuse and footballers. I linked the Shielsy007 account in a message to her 🤞

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
If your reading here big man, just remember doxing someone do you know what that means? It's revealing someone's personality details like your threatening... is a criminal matter. So this is a gossip forum we are entitled to gossip. If anyone's spreading lies its probably who your sending in. So if u wanna go the doing route you may end up in court. Might see ye there 😉

wow that’s all shocking if true
why would Susie hack his phone to chat to women & arrange naughty afternoons?
I asked lassie involved with the 3am calls , she’s never spoke to Susie & Susies never called her. She’s spoken to Susies best friend to explain everything and her niece but never Susie direct . She was told last night Alan is living in the same area as her, so she is thinking since the calls were on the night he was fleeing he has been looking for either an argument or looking for his hole if he was nearby . It was presumed the calls were Dianne though as that day she was putting up things she shouldn’t have on the fan club accounts , explicit pictures etc.

You never know what goes on behind closed doors . It’s an absolutely toxic situation for all involved they all need help I think , I couldn’t live like that .
I defended Susie right from the start because I was told she was an innocent victim in all this. I've given Dianne hell because of everything I was told off of a certain person. I'm now constantly trolled by Dianne, who likes to comment on my weight etc, she also told me my husband cheats on me with slimmer girls, I'm overweight, but I'm no morbidly obese, I'm 12st 6lbs. Anyway Dianne might've fell for Alan's lies but she's one vindictive, nasty horrible lassy in real life. This isn't her first rodeo with a married man, her windows got put in before because she got caught having it off with a married man who owned a pub. She's no victim, she's rancid

• Wow

teddywoo

I might not agree with the road Rosie took to get her to publicly condemn the guy, it’s taken a lot of twists and turns but I guess she has now. The end of the day that’s where the burden on her drops, she’s not the issue. It’s HIM that needs to take accountability for HIS actions now and that should be our focus.

Rosie is just Rosie and to be shocked at how she approaches her battles with drama after watching her for 18 months is a waste of time. She’s been a consistently inconsistent bam.

Nah don’t get me started on stef n tonic she’s another delusional wan.

There’s a dark sense of humour and then there’s Alan Tweets. Children is a line you don’t cross. Even when he’s speaking about of age women he’s a misogynistic creep. And you are right. All the people licking his arse in the comments and aren’t calling him out are just as bad. Some of these people have a quite a big follow and platform and they could use this for something positive instead of defending a creep.

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
He is definitely the gift that keeps on giving! Has anyone seen him on the podcast? 🤣 The wee guys hardly get a word in edgeways, he talks and talks and strokes his own ego so much!

I watched that when it first came out because I’ve always liked Evan Reillys podcast.
I actually had to turn it off because of the way he was acting, he was puffing up his chest the whole time acting like the biggest ticket in Glasgow. He’s soooo far up his own arse and it really shows. Even finding it funny that his pal went to his FEMALE neighbours door and stuck his cock through her letterbox is vile. If anyone ever dared to do that to me, I’d be getting the meat cleaver out my drawer.

• Haha

guesswhosback.backagain

we would never be off here if we could talk about anyone 😂 so many roasters under 10k are lucky!
Yeah the old Scottish tiktoker thread then the whole gossgal thing sucked me right in. I was there on the live with my wine n popcorn and all I seen was the fucking brick wallpaper cos they didn’t have the balls to expose themselves. I kinda gave up after that. Deleted my tattle and tiktok. Then I was on again and came across the property boss drama… and here I am 😂😂 canny get enough of the drama.

• Haha

Mobilemaw

Wish i was technically minded, because there's a space in the market for it 😂👁👁😂
Aye and we could all pack in our jobs, rent an office and work together. What a hoot that would be. I would need to be the cleaner or tea woman cos I'm not technically minded either. You can be top dog as it was your idea 😄

• Haha

Scottishlassxox

I think he has gave dianne the story of hes split from the wife and told her all sorts about susie. Sorry but it should be her pervert of a husband she should be dragging over hot coals he is the one married dianne was single. Not excusing her but its facts! Really looking at susies comments it was constantly slating dianne. why her? Why not any of the other lassies and most of all why not her man she would say things like he's got a rash etc with laughing faces but I would have been calling him for everything
I think that susie is a jealous women that seems a bit immature and maybe Diane could of been the one he left her for, some 20 something year old probably wouldn't want him longterm. But I still cant believe she was having affairs and then doing all that to diane? Like wtf? Jist aswell they dont have any kids cause it seems they can barely fucking look after their marriage never mind kids

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
I’m rolling about my bed at you lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying to catch up on all these threads but this one kills me. His raging and I’m fuc*ing howling 😂😂😂😂 I love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

singlelife

VIP Member
I see Ben's first video has nearly 1,900 views let's hope people start commenting and take it seriously 🤞
What a way to wake up on a Monday morning. Thinking you’ve manipulated, made enough veiled threats & conned enough followers to make this all go away…………

Morning Alan & your big neck vein 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12