Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Well I'll be back on later thanks for having my back guys 🥰 needing a wee nap as I never slept last nite due to pain with my disability however i will be back takes more than one man to bring me down 😊xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Slowpoker

VIP Member
"Dont post with your real pictures" I'm sorry Alan but just incase I'm definitely not banterqueen 😂😂😂

• Haha
👀 Sitting here waiting for the property boss reaction to Elaine's tiktok 😬 I wonder if he will manage to hush her like he did his not so innocent wife & her little puppet niece. 👀
He'll not silence me, not a chance. My posts been shared over 300 times and viewed over 30 thousands times, he'll have a hell of a job trying to shut all that down 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart

thelampman

Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no fucking angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.
So the plot thickens 🤔 they are both mad dirty pumpers stoating about Hamilton with their kacks at their ankles! They have both changed their appearances so much! I mean suzie used to be a right dog 🤭 and his beard hides a lot 🐀🙈💩 imagine joining a church to find swingers 😂😂😂 this is better than Eastenders 😂😂😂😂 think they both need a LOT of help mentally! He can’t get over himself! I actually cringe watching him and I am utterly affronted that she would take him back! You can tell he’s back home now! Frightful looking cunts the pair Of them 🤯👀

• Haha
I'm actually finding it so so scary that everyone on tiktok talking about this won't mention the tweets about him sexualising children & wanting to rape women.
If nobody has addressed his tweets by the morning I'll do a tiktok about it showing the tweets and saying how disgusting he is. I've not been on tiktok much today, fibromyalgia is playing up but I'll definitely do that tomorrow if nobody else has, somebody needs to call him out

• Heart

teddywoo

As far as I am concerned everyone who doesn’t address it and doesn’t condemn him over it, then they support rape culture. If someone was a convicted beast and you saw those tweets 10 years later EVERYONE would be disgusted. Why is it any different because it’s this guy? Supporting R*pe culture is beast behaviour. Women supporting predatory attitudes is so heartbreaking.

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
What a week on Tattle, I've went from defending Susie hating Dianne and Courtney and big shagger to still hating shagger and feeling sorry for Dianne and still defending Susie to now Disliking them all except shagger he will always be hated 😂😂😂😂😂
At least we’re all agreed that Shieldsy is loved by no one on here.
no offence to anyone but I’m wary of all these pop ups now vilifying Suzie. I’m not saying I don’t believe it……there’s always 3 sides to a story. Just the dropping a comment or 2 then disappearing. It’s only been happening since the tweets came out. That’s the cynic in me lol.
still say they are ALL toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
It gives me chills. I have a son and a daughter, I’m doing my damndest to raise the wee man to be respectful of women and my lassie to respect herself. I have experienced abuse and SA myself so I’ve worried for my daughter since she was born. I pray to fuck she never encounters a man with the attitude he has.

The fuckin’ halfwits getting him to shout out to their kids need a good shake.
I'll be honest I have 2 grown sons and if I ever seen any of them speak like this or hear them talk like this about women I guarantee you their tackle would've been kicked then swiftly removed. It's vile and disgusting and only men who are a special kinda stupid talk like it. He's had no 1 reigning him in and telling him it's not right.

• Heart
If nobody has addressed his tweets by the morning I'll do a tiktok about it showing the tweets and saying how disgusting he is. I've not been on tiktok much today, fibromyalgia is playing up but I'll definitely do that tomorrow if nobody else has, somebody needs to call him out
I'
ben has been over here to screenshot them but he/she will need to run it by rosie first if they can post about Rosies new pal 🤔
I'll do a post about it either way, but I'll do it from my own account, I don't have fake account to post it from, and that's defeating the purpose doing it from a fake account, it needs to be spoken about so
See now thinking about it I don't think I was even the first person to put tweets on 🤣 also wasn't the first to send an email about it and I've not even emailed purple bricks 🤣this was never a vendetta! this was a woman who had suffered severe abuse at the hands of an egotistical narcissistic good for nothing waste of space and seeing those tweets brought it all back to me. I wasn't the person who actually uncovered the abuse ones. But seeing them effected me in a bad way. The stress on my head as I tried to sleep that night made my disability a thousand times worse my body twitched so badly. I couldn't sleep, every time I closed my eyes it took me back to the worse time of my life. Am I an angel? No of course not I've done wrong in my life however I have never in my life wrote on a social media platform that I would like to abuse a child its not something that would ever enter my head. And seeing tweets about something I have dealt with made me angry as well as everyone else here. So I may end up being the fall guy but my life will not crumble because I've been through worse!
He's an idiot, he was obviously trying to sound intimidating earlier with the comment about posting your real face. I'm sure everyone at tattle life will have your back, you're clearly well liked and highly thought of on here, they'll have your back, as will I. I'll definitely do a post tomorrow showing my face, calling him out and talking about his perverted ways. I wouldn't let him worry you too much, he's not worth the worry. Goodnight xxx

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Granny loves ye Roland. Auld shaggers just a washed out prick. His better years are behind him so trying to be gangster is maybe all he has left. He is used to bending women to do his bidding. Guess that's out window too. Every woman/man in this thread will not stand for your nonsense no more Mr property predator. Women aren't safe from you we have seen the way you speak about and treat them. And you don't even have the decency to defend the lassie who is being hounded left right n centre. People wanting her address with kids in her house. She may not be innocent in all this but it's all your doing. Oh an just incase your double agents 😂😂 is that cos 007 is in ur twitter and your wife's 😂😂😂 want to screenshot something

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 pass that on since yer crawling up his arse, wanting pumped are u

• Heart
  • Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
see the thing about this whole situation is these two people and there situationship is toxic, and hell mend anyone in there way, Kerry well let’s not go there… but you Elaine from what am seeing on here and have seen on TikTok literally jumped on the bandwagon wanting her number etc getting yourself emotionally invest just because u and the women had previously had beef is just as bad am sorry but… seems to me like it suited u and now ur left to deal with the toxic mess which you have also helped to create
Can’t single Elaine out because she’s come on here now. She’s quite openly admitted she just ran without checking facts. Half of TT did. I don’t know anyone involved personally. I expressed my opinion to the creepy one on comments & got blocked because he knew I made a valid point

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
I’ve hit a bit of a brick a wall today. The tweets have genuinely affected me after speaking with one of my friends who as a child was a victim and getting her perspective on it.
I can’t wrap my head around a grown man saying those things and it’s honestly so scary to me.
The fact he‘s still being idolised and looked up to by women is shaking me. Sorry to put a downer on the forum but for some reason I’m really affected today after reading over them all again☹

• Sad
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Aw Guys no longer woke up n aboot shat it thinking they had locked thread down and it was gone 😂😂😂😂 So glad to have found you all again. Any escapades from the tanned shagger last night? Are all the young and old ladies safe for the moment? 😂😂😂😂🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Hate campaign? This isn't a campaign; this is just the consequence of your shitty actions. "Tattle Banter," if you will.

But you're right, we do hate you Alan. How could we not? There is not a single redeeming feature. I'm looking forward to see you changing your name to The_Unemployed_Boss in the days to come.

Karma might be a bitch, but us Tattlers are even worse 😏
Oh an Roland isn't the only person to have sent that letter with screenshots 🙄 there's loads has done it. Not only to record/sun but elsewhere too. SFA has got some too. Ding Dong yer karma is calling. See most of us do not care about you n susie any more that's dead n buried. This us about you being a straight up sex pest and vile person about and to women. Especially teenage ones. So good day to you old man. 🧐

Reactions: 16