Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
So, "i have a vendetta against the washed up prize guy 🤣 no what I don't stand for is people who are racist, sexist homophobic and likes school children
double agents" screen shot my pic. 🤣
1, Guess what it ain't illegal to Google someone 🤪
2, stop trying to deflect from your beasty behaviour
3, if they have a screen shot did they also not screen shot my sentence after i realised my pic was on it that tattle took it down due to me previously being in an abusive relationship and mentions of previous sexual assault and not wanting that "man" to know anything about me or my whereabouts!
4, you are deciding whether to expose me even after that shows the type of person you are but we all know from your tweets just who you are and guess won't im stronger than I was those years ago and I don't allow "men" like you to intimidate me!
To all the woman in his comments I pray to God you don't have children if you do then supporting someone who lusts after school children makes you just as bad!!
I've had at least 2 people write to me who had beat me to the papers etc so I am not some silly woman that you think with a vendetta against you I cannot stand people who think their shouldn't be consequences to their actions.
i am a woman, a mother and last but not least I am a survivor of abuse who will not stand on the sidelines and allow this to continue!! God bless every fuckin wan of yeez 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Divinechat

Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no fucking angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
For a bunch of ppl who have never met me don't know me at all thank u so much for having my back. All uz changing ur pics at same time had me buckled 🤣 only reason I don't want info getting out on me is I may be stronger than b4 but anyone who has dealt with similar things as I have seen in this thread then u will know that anxiety. I might be in a wheelchair but I'll enjoy running over ppls head with it if need be 🤣 #wheelsofmisfortune

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Shielsy007 for being such a cunt that I’ve now been promoted to ‘Chatty Member’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Thread 3 for The Property Boss, AKA Alan Shields. Representative of Purple Bricks, former Wheel of Fortune Prize Guy. His cosmetically tweaked outer appearance reflects his inner appearance - fake as f**ck.

Caught cheating on his wife of 27 years, Suzie, with a bad lip syncer. Turns out he’s been at it for most of their relationship.

A Tattler found his old Twitter account where his misogynistic, racist, homophobic, fattist, ageist and all round horrible character was plain to see. It was just banter though, according to the man himself.

His fake niece outed him on TT, and visited Tattle to dish the dirt when he exposed her as a thief. After a heart to heart with her ‘huncle’ on the phone, she changed her mind and decided he was a good guy, just a ‘horny’ one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

secretswinger

Alan Shields will not be welcome in CJS Townhouse Glasgow or After8 in Edinburgh if it re opens due to his tweets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

teddywoo

Alan please read out your tweets in a video. You have all these amazing followers. If you are not the least bit regretful or claim to have changed for the better then let’s have a show and tell. Tell your followers what we are “hating” you for. It’s not because you are a dirty cheat, we couldn’t give a fuck who you aren’t your fish fingers are poking. Why publicly tweet about women needing raped and weans being old enough to be baws deep in. Fuck the rest of your “fitba banter” tweets, even though they are a complete disgrace. Show your followers the 2 tweets that I’m talking about. Ask people if the tweets contained names of their daughters/sisters/pals/nieces if they would be so quick to just brush them off. Why is it ok to generically tweet this shit out? Do you want to have a talk with me about what it’s like being R*ped? I can easy speak to you on the phone about what I went through. Do you want to know the details so you can see how much “banter” it was?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
Ladies of Tattle? I'm a gay male, Alan. Let's add misgendering and misogynistic generalisation to his ever expanding list of crimes. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I know some people will say this is a witch hunt destroying someone's life etc, but hear this.THIS IS FOR VICTIMS OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAN, WHO THINK IT'S OK TO OBJECTIFY AND USE WOMEN FOR THEIR OWN GRATIFICATION. FOR VICTIMS OF RACIAL ABUSE AND HOMOPHOBIC SLURS. ONLINE AND OFF. This is not I repeat not unfounded, made up or just because he cheated. Although that's how this thread came about. Remember SARAH EVERARD abused and murder by someone supposed to protect her. That guy spoke a lot like this. To actual policemen of all people and it wasn't acted on. How many more before it's stops and women are treated properly and shouldn't be afraid to be in a man's company. Again nothing about swinging or cheating but about doing what's right. Thanks for listening 💃

• Heart

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
That’s the ones I have I’m sure there was another
Thank you for letting me see these. Alan you are clearly watching this thread. I will be making sure that no solicitor in Lanarkshire makes a referral to you at purple bricks. I’m sure you can work out what I do for a living!

• Heart

teddywoo

I actually couldn’t give a flying fuck about their marriage or any gossip from it, fucking weirdos. Arguing like weans on tiktok about it, telling folk she flung his claes oot on the grass. I’d be glad to get flung oot so I stopped getting migraines from the wallpaper. They are all sleazy trash bags.

what I care about is someone who has “social influencer” status, that perpetuates rape culture. That doesn’t understand how in this day and age, he should take accountability for his old public vile tweets. I don’t think people like that deserve a platform or a voice when many women and children are silenced against reporting their abuse/assaults because of feeling shamed by big bastard cunts like him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mobilemaw

HEY ALAN

SEE NEXT TIME YOU ARE OVER HERE FOR A WEE NOSEY CAN YOU DO US A WEE VIDEO EXPLAINING WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TWEETS WERE ALL ABOUT???

OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SWEET TALKED INTO THINKING ITS LADS BANTER.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Anyone seen the tweet about its lucky the women he works with are all munters so he doesn't want to "pump" them... I'm sure they are all devasted at that fact. The prick who does he think he is!? Also how 50 shades of grey was shite and he could write a better book in an hr with all the filth in his mind. Can't doubt that perv!!
He also tweeted saying he sent one of his female workers home because he could smell her downstairs then wrote “#femfresh”. Seems to be quite an abusive and sexist manager. For all he knows, she could have problems or be on her time of the month. Again, his male privilege shining through🤬
How mortified and embarrassed would you be to see your manager wrote that about you on a public account!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
property tosser thinks we’re all unemployed and on benefits or housewives. When in reality from what people have said on the thread people have good jobs including myself. Maybe it makes him feel better to think it’s just people on benefits that are bad mouthing him. Thinks he’s better than us. That’s the narcissist in him coming out

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Slowpoker

VIP Member
All the people getting there wains to say his phrases begging for a happy birthday vile

What they gonna say? Mum remember when I was 3 and you got a beast to make me a tiktok video? Good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19