Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no fucking angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.
They had an open relationship there we many men and women throughout their marriage.
One has to wonder why since the tweets and swinging has come to light has Susie suddenly shut up ……

Reactions: 16
I've just had Susie comment asking me to remove it then calling me saying he's going to end up committing suicide. I told her to go boil her heid n that the post stays

She just called me. She said he's going to end up committing suit, I told her to go and boil her heid, the post stays
Wow so it was ok when everyone stuck up for her but when the rest of his vile ways come out she wants to brush it under the carpet! Susie have a word with yourself u should be now supporting all these woman that have backed you for weeks! U trying to cover up ur husbands vile thoughts about children yes CHILDREN! Makes you just as bad in my eyes! He wasnt thinking about the mental health of those kids inoccently leaving school or the page 3 girls he basically labeled as meat! Susie you have let that man take the piss out of you for years by the look of it now is the time to grow a set of fucking balls and stand up for what is right!!!!

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
His wife had the 007 in her name too
pair of embarrassments 🤦🏻‍♀️

So, "i have a vendetta against the washed up prize guy 🤣 no what I don't stand for is people who are racist, sexist homophobic and likes school children
double agents" screen shot my pic. 🤣
1, Guess what it ain't illegal to Google someone 🤪
2, stop trying to deflect from your beasty behaviour
3, if they have a screen shot did they also not screen shot my sentence after i realised my pic was on it that tattle took it down due to me previously being in an abusive relationship and mentions of previous sexual assault and not wanting that "man" to know anything about me or my whereabouts!
4, you are deciding whether to expose me even after that shows the type of person you are but we all know from your tweets just who you are and guess won't im stronger than I was those years ago and I don't allow "men" like you to intimidate me!
To all the woman in his comments I pray to God you don't have children if you do then supporting someone who lusts after school children makes you just as bad!!
I've had at least 2 people write to me who had beat me to the papers etc so I am not some silly woman that you think with a vendetta against you I cannot stand people who think their shouldn't be consequences to their actions.
i am a woman, a mother and last but not least I am a survivor of abuse who will not stand on the sidelines and allow this to continue!! God bless every fuckin wan of yeez 😊
That video just further clarifies what type of person he is. Gives no fucks about anyone other than himself & his reputation.

We are all behind you mrs ❤

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
See now thinking about it I don't think I was even the first person to put tweets on 🤣 also wasn't the first to send an email about it and I've not even emailed purple bricks 🤣this was never a vendetta! this was a woman who had suffered severe abuse at the hands of an egotistical narcissistic good for nothing waste of space and seeing those tweets brought it all back to me. I wasn't the person who actually uncovered the abuse ones. But seeing them effected me in a bad way. The stress on my head as I tried to sleep that night made my disability a thousand times worse my body twitched so badly. I couldn't sleep, every time I closed my eyes it took me back to the worse time of my life. Am I an angel? No of course not I've done wrong in my life however I have never in my life wrote on a social media platform that I would like to abuse a child its not something that would ever enter my head. And seeing tweets about something I have dealt with made me angry as well as everyone else here. So I may end up being the fall guy but my life will not crumble because I've been through worse!

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
As far as I am concerned everyone who doesn’t address it and doesn’t condemn him over it, then they support rape culture. If someone was a convicted beast and you saw those tweets 10 years later EVERYONE would be disgusted. Why is it any different because it’s this guy? Supporting R*pe culture is beast behaviour. Women supporting predatory attitudes is so heartbreaking.
It's the women supporting it that is the worst. Its like wow how fucking thick are you? And how desperate to get into his designer drawers.

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
the swinger person said alan had been at the swingers clubs with Tommy I’m sure , aswell as John Leslie
Got (weak) tea on the Leslie cunt.....about 25 years ago I worked on reception in a Glasgow hotel, when Wheel of Fortune was filmed at STV. Stayed regularly. Every week accompanied by a different haggard-looking hatchet-faced prossie, hastily ushered in thinking we hadnae noticed. Don't recall the bold Shieldsy right enough but nae doubt a dirty wrong yin like Leslie at the time. Mind I was doing a nightshift, the fire alarm went aff, Leslie having to come down with whatever scrawny hoor he had acquired that night, not a happy bunny then complained about it the next morning, without doubt the most unpleasant guest I ever dealt with.

Reactions: 15

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
All I’m saying is you’ve never seen Alan Shields and Wayne Lineker in the same room🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
It's the women supporting it that is the worst. Its like wow how fucking thick are you? And how desperate to get into his designer drawers.
It gives me chills. I have a son and a daughter, I’m doing my damndest to raise the wee man to be respectful of women and my lassie to respect herself. I have experienced abuse and SA myself so I’ve worried for my daughter since she was born. I pray to fuck she never encounters a man with the attitude he has.

The fuckin’ halfwits getting him to shout out to their kids need a good shake.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Do you know what they can all sleep with who they want. My main issue is his tweets. That’s the thing about soshal medya……you can’t control what goes out there & when I’m sure more will follow. They’ve all fucked themselves over. I have as much pity as they have shame…….zilch
The tweets are vile
Do you know what they can all sleep with who they want. My main issue is his tweets. That’s the thing about soshal medya……you can’t control what goes out there & when I’m sure more will follow. They’ve all fucked themselves over. I have as much pity as they have shame…….zilch

The tweets are inexcusable, rape and interfering with kids is a beyond horrific thing to want to do. The sleeping around part is seedy but if both parties are honest and it’s consensual it’s no big deal - he is lying to get his hole though landing lassies in the shite when it’s been found out , and the way he hounds for pictures to please himself over in a text book pushy predatory way is absolutely rank. I’m not one for pushing for people to lose their jobs but how can Purple Bricks allow him near their female staff and clients , and into the homes of families with kids knowing what they know

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up and fuck me wit an afternoon🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s like “this person has a hate campaign against me for whatever reason”. Now, Alan, are you that fucking niave? You’re saying “whatever reason” because you don’t want to tell tiktok about all your beasty tweets or draw attention to them. The reason people are so affected and disturbed by your tweets is because some have been victims of SA, some are women who fear it and generally as a whole, everyone knows it’s WRONG.
Get that into your thick skull.

• Heart
  • Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I actually couldn’t give a flying fuck about their marriage or any gossip from it, fucking weirdos. Arguing like weans on tiktok about it, telling folk she flung his claes oot on the grass. I’d be glad to get flung oot so I stopped getting migraines from the wallpaper. They are all sleazy trash bags.

what I care about is someone who has “social influencer” status, that perpetuates rape culture. That doesn’t understand how in this day and age, he should take accountability for his old public vile tweets. I don’t think people like that deserve a platform or a voice when many women and children are silenced against reporting their abuse/assaults because of feeling shamed by big bastard cunts like him.

THIS ^^
The only souls I feel sorry for in this shit show are the wee deid dug and the cat

Shieldsy is a shamelessly problematic influencer who cultivates a following on social media for personal, financial and sexual gain. That’s what Tattlers are in an uproar about. The rest is just farts in the wind and we comment on it cos they air it all for the world to see.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Oh my god I am cringing at that podcast. Thought he was a big shot cause a lassie recognised him apparently said she always wanted to meet him 🤣 gtf glad she called u a fanny cause u r

Imagine his wife listening to that him saying any decent lassie on tiktok ill duet her id punch his cunt in honestly I am absolutely cringing he gives me the boak
Saying the sun picked up on his tiktok aye and they will be picking up on ur tweets shortly ya fkn prick

Saying the sun picked up on his tiktok aye and they will be picking up on ur tweets shortly ya fkn prick
" I don't drive about in fancy cars im relatable 🤣 all while trying to show off a porche which turns out belongs to his dad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
He looked like he wanted to reach beyond the screen and throttle us the big ride 🥰
Ruined that lassies shout out the selfish wank
He loves each and every wan a us
Wonder who’s getting pumped off him first 🤣 I think it will be gran since she got a special mention

• Haha
  • Sick

beebee789

VIP Member
If Purple Bricks won't acknowledge the blatant underage sexualisation he has posted, then the tweets about LGBTQ+ people and ethnic minorities which malign those groups could be considered hate speech, which is illegal. Them continuing to support and employ someone who has repeatedly offended shows that not only do they not care about the situation, they obviously do not care about their own employees; i'm sure they employ several non-white, non-male, non-straight individuals who would be rightfully offended by his behaviour. This cretin has targeted every group and needs to be held accountable the only place he cares about; his wallet.

Can't be off your face on the gear every day when you don't have a job to fund your habit.

• Heart