Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
No girl code there at all if she’s known and let these lassies be slaughtered for nothing
She didn’t just allow it, she engineered it by getting Kerry to ‘expose’ them then sliding into the comment sections to add fuel to the fire.

I think they targetted Dianne because he went straight to her bed after Suzie threw him out, maybe he hasn’t been that committed to a bit on the side before and there were actual feelings there? Apparently Dianne’s weans had been telling their pals at school he was their maws boyfriend, it’s them I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 15

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
See now thinking about it I don't think I was even the first person to put tweets on 🤣 also wasn't the first to send an email about it and I've not even emailed purple bricks 🤣this was never a vendetta! this was a woman who had suffered severe abuse at the hands of an egotistical narcissistic good for nothing waste of space and seeing those tweets brought it all back to me. I wasn't the person who actually uncovered the abuse ones. But seeing them effected me in a bad way. The stress on my head as I tried to sleep that night made my disability a thousand times worse my body twitched so badly. I couldn't sleep, every time I closed my eyes it took me back to the worse time of my life. Am I an angel? No of course not I've done wrong in my life however I have never in my life wrote on a social media platform that I would like to abuse a child its not something that would ever enter my head. And seeing tweets about something I have dealt with made me angry as well as everyone else here. So I may end up being the fall guy but my life will not crumble because I've been through worse!
Please don’t stress about it, it will come to nothing, just another attempt from him to deflect. We have your back, I’ve sent my own emails too so fuck it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

singlelife

VIP Member
It was posted a few hours ago so thought I would ask I am catching up on todays posts
Yeah it was someone new that posted it

It was posted a few hours ago so thought I would ask I am catching up on todays posts
So now you’re back. What’s the story about them getting back together & within an hour of you posting they’re getting divorced. Wedding rings on then off then on again ? I remember you saying you were very close & had inside information

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
🙏🏼
I’m waiting on more to come too…I reckon we’ve only scraped the surface. Multiple people have contacted Purple Bricks by now, if that doesn’t impact him then I’m pretty sure reasonably intelligent, sane people who recognise him for what he is won’t be doing business with him or them. Or letting him coach their children.

I highly doubt the hangers simping in his comments are the type to be buying and selling houses. They’re filler for his Tik Tok attention seeking, but meaningless to his bottom line and I hope that’s where this comes to haunt him, right in the pocket.
And if Purple Bricks don’t take any sort of action then that shows their values as a company. BOYCOTT❌

• Heart
So, "i have a vendetta against the washed up prize guy 🤣 no what I don't stand for is people who are racist, sexist homophobic and likes school children
double agents" screen shot my pic. 🤣
1, Guess what it ain't illegal to Google someone 🤪
2, stop trying to deflect from your beasty behaviour
3, if they have a screen shot did they also not screen shot my sentence after i realised my pic was on it that tattle took it down due to me previously being in an abusive relationship and mentions of previous sexual assault and not wanting that "man" to know anything about me or my whereabouts!
4, you are deciding whether to expose me even after that shows the type of person you are but we all know from your tweets just who you are and guess won't im stronger than I was those years ago and I don't allow "men" like you to intimidate me!
To all the woman in his comments I pray to God you don't have children if you do then supporting someone who lusts after school children makes you just as bad!!
I've had at least 2 people write to me who had beat me to the papers etc so I am not some silly woman that you think with a vendetta against you I cannot stand people who think their shouldn't be consequences to their actions.
i am a woman, a mother and last but not least I am a survivor of abuse who will not stand on the sidelines and allow this to continue!! God bless every fuckin wan of yeez 😊
Now thats how to shut down the preditor boss!👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
This is a wee shout out to the property beast
Of course you weren’t going to out our Roland. Cos you couldn’t ya big rat face bastert !!!!

Let’s all pretend it’s cause you’re a good guy tho & not because you seen that we all stick by one another here & because the truth is here in black & white. Now you away up to your wee single bed & a goodnights sleep cos by Christ you look like you haven’t slept in days

God certainly hasn’t blessed you recently has she?

• Heart
  • Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Nope it’s still there. People have deleted their replies to his tweets tho
That speaks volumes. I only use Twitter to seek out customer service responses or follow trending news, I didn’t realise people used it like Shieldsy once did. Surprised he didn’t record his bowel movements cos he tweeted every other aspect of his life! He’s regretting it now I’ll bet.

Fuck, I cringe when memories come up on Facebook and I had shared a photo of my dinner in 2012 when I was doing Slimming Workd 🤣. Funniest one was when my wee maw had shared a post ranting about animal abuse and it turned out to be just a dog with a slice of corned beef on it’s face 🤣🤣

• Haha

IceCrackle

Anyone seen the tweet about its lucky the women he works with are all munters so he doesn't want to "pump" them... I'm sure they are all devasted at that fact. The prick who does he think he is!? Also how 50 shades of grey was shite and he could write a better book in an hr with all the filth in his mind. Can't doubt that perv!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'm away off this for a wee bit before I blow a gasket! However my heart is still here with MY FELLOW FEMALES I WILL NOT TURN A BLIND EYE TO THOSE WHO OBJECTIFY WOMAN AND WISH TO R4PE SOMEONE 💓 I'll be back (said in my best terminator voice) 😉 I'm due to fkn terminate someone right out of this fkn planet!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Mobilemaw

See if you were following him and seen him mentioning tattle surely you would be right over here to see what it was all about 🤯