Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else starting to feel a bit sorry for Diane? I mean imagine she was buttered up with all of sheildsys lies and patter. Told that him and the wife broke up but he needs to stay there until they sort things out but they're not together etc. Sweet talked her till she's allowed him in her hoose to pump her (he seems good at making people believe his tit) she's genuinely thought they weren't together. Wore his tshirt on a video thinking no harm in it since him and his wife aren't a thing anymore and he's making the move on her for her to have his tshirt in the first place. Shits kicked off when suzie has saw the messages on his phone and he's rang Diane claiming that his "ex wife" is a looney and is trying to destroy him etc and she knows he has been seeing Diane so she's best blocking her cos she will end up sending her hunners of hate bla bla. Diane's then seen all the tit on tik tok from suzie and kerry and (like I would do) speak to him directly and not air it on social media and make a fool of myself answering acquisitions from every Tom dick and Harry around. He's fed her loads of lies and slowly but surely she's worked it out on her own that him and suzie where still together.... Her teenage kids have saw her upset and been raging thinking their mum has done no wrong. She's told them "don't get involved, it's between me and Alan, don't believe everything u read online" (to protect them) she's maybe said "he just can't say we r together until they sell their house and everything is sorted" hence why the weins know aboot the house and going with what I said earlier, it's what she was told in the beginning.
Her silence is actually quite respectable in my eyes. Unlike the rest -(even suzies posts have been cringe some times) she may or may not have anything to do with those "fan accounts" but her daughter or son could have possibly had a wee account made up to defend their maw. And it's been blown out of proportion and they've maybe said a few things retaliating against what they've saw online.
Is it just me? Or do we still all dislike her ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm no too sure myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Quite frankly though it's that arsewipe I'd love to see squirming, again he's walking away smelling of roses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ while his "conquest" takes the flack. He will.probably be full of the marching powder tonight since its Friday! So might be over at hers. Guy is like Teflon honestly ๐Ÿ˜‚
The little grey runt has got away with all his cheating and Dianne wae hair like a frying pan has been left to deal with the aftermath! Suzy has been awfully quiet after stomping TT for weeks! Imagine a couple bringing so many people into their lifeโ€™s! Itโ€™s disgusting and I feel this might be part of their swinging lifestyle and to get him more followers! Heโ€™s the most narcissistic human on TT and we are all dancing to the cunts tune ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the we dirty rat will be loving these threads. He needs destroyed ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Reactions: 11
Anyone else starting to feel a bit sorry for Diane? I mean imagine she was buttered up with all of sheildsys lies and patter. Told that him and the wife broke up but he needs to stay there until they sort things out but they're not together etc. Sweet talked her till she's allowed him in her hoose to pump her (he seems good at making people believe his tit) she's genuinely thought they weren't together. Wore his tshirt on a video thinking no harm in it since him and his wife aren't a thing anymore and he's making the move on her for her to have his tshirt in the first place. Shits kicked off when suzie has saw the messages on his phone and he's rang Diane claiming that his "ex wife" is a looney and is trying to destroy him etc and she knows he has been seeing Diane so she's best blocking her cos she will end up sending her hunners of hate bla bla. Diane's then seen all the tit on tik tok from suzie and kerry and (like I would do) speak to him directly and not air it on social media and make a fool of myself answering acquisitions from every Tom dick and Harry around. He's fed her loads of lies and slowly but surely she's worked it out on her own that him and suzie where still together.... Her teenage kids have saw her upset and been raging thinking their mum has done no wrong. She's told them "don't get involved, it's between me and Alan, don't believe everything u read online" (to protect them) she's maybe said "he just can't say we r together until they sell their house and everything is sorted" hence why the weins know aboot the house and going with what I said earlier, it's what she was told in the beginning.
Her silence is actually quite respectable in my eyes. Unlike the rest -(even suzies posts have been cringe some times) she may or may not have anything to do with those "fan accounts" but her daughter or son could have possibly had a wee account made up to defend their maw. And it's been blown out of proportion and they've maybe said a few things retaliating against what they've saw online.
Is it just me? Or do we still all dislike her ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm no too sure myself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm actually with you on this one. Pains me to say it but I feel that she's getting blamed when it was him who was cheating! but I kinda feel she was played then left to shoulder the blame. The blame should lie firmly at his feet. I think kerry n susie n co will keep trolling her as somehow they cannot fathom its all alans fault. Until she comes forward tho (which I don't think she will) she is going to be the fall guy. Truth is she was single he was married so it's up to him to abide by the rules of marriage. Never thought I'd stick up for Dianne but hey ho. It's him and only him who should pay the price!

She knows? Are you Dianne? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I think he was manipulating both women! Heโ€™s to blame ๐Ÿ’ฏ as DirtyD was single and she had no loyalties to anyone! If she knew he was married thatโ€™s a different story ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Starting to see a different side to suzie! Who puts all that information about her man online AND takes him back! Thatโ€™s pretty fucked up!

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m starting to wonder if Dianne has been told a lot of tit about his home life she same other girls have .
The fake pages I think were definitely her and sheโ€™s been really cruel on them . But something in my guts telling me now he has lied and said he was single as heโ€™s known for it

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m starting to wonder if Dianne has been told a lot of tit about his home life she same other girls have .
The fake pages I think were definitely her and sheโ€™s been really cruel on them . But something in my guts telling me now he has lied and said he was single as heโ€™s known for it
She has taken a lot of stick that maybe could've ended badly. While he walked away but then again he never defended his wife either. He only cares about him oh and Courtney. He defended her. I'm of the opinion it was maybe Alan behind the fake accounts acting like a child did anyone ever see him once interacting with them. He was on every page talking about him ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. I think everyone has been very mislead.

Reactions: 5
Nope not really. She had more interaction than most & we all knew he was married. Plus even if he said theyโ€™d split & was still staying there Iโ€™d say โ€œ when you are completely free & single then come speak to meโ€ She was so desperate to plaster their โ€œrelationship โ€œ over TT. So no I donโ€™t feel sorry for her. Just her kids

Reactions: 4
I think sheโ€™s definitely been taken for a mug and I sympathise. I now feel that heโ€™s probably fed her a pack of lies, and sheโ€™s lapped it up and introduced him to the kids the lot. The fact she was still active on TT throughout though tells me she must have been aware of the trolling Suzie was getting from her supporters (kids?) calling her barren etc and thatโ€™s just vile.
But aye, seems like sheโ€™s on the periphery here.

Reactions: 6
She has taken a lot of stick that maybe could've ended badly. While he walked away but then again he never defended his wife either. He only cares about him oh and Courtney. He defended her. I'm of the opinion it was maybe Alan behind the fake accounts acting like a child did anyone ever see him once interacting with them. He was on every page talking about him ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ. I think everyone has been very mislead.
Would make sense as the fake accounts knew personal information about the girls and most of all Susie who they trolled the worse. Itโ€™s not been a random stranger anyway

Reactions: 6
She knows? Are you Dianne? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I think he was manipulating both women! Heโ€™s to blame ๐Ÿ’ฏ as DirtyD was single and she had no loyalties to anyone! If she knew he was married thatโ€™s a different story ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Starting to see a different side to suzie! Who puts all that information about her man online AND takes him back! Thatโ€™s pretty fucked up!
Hahaha aye its meeeeeee...... How's yeez aw doin? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol nae chance I would be diane, I'd be right up to suzies door to set the record straight and tell her how it is. My ex had an affair when I was pregnant with our last child and made me feel like I was losing the plot and making it all up in my own heed all the time he was at it. When I found out it was true I battered him and was planning driving to England to set her cafe she owned on fire. But after about a 2 hour phone call with the lassie once I had calmed doon. I came to the conclusion that - she wasn't the one who promised to love me and my kids and protect me for the rest of my life. She didn't lie to my face and sleep in beside me which sticking her wick in someone else. Yes she hurt me but he broke me. And that's where the difference was. If it wasn't her it woulda been someone else. My problem lay with the partner who broke up "our" family and apparently cared about us. Not with some wee slag who opened her legs when she was sweet talked by baw Jaws

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jeezo- I am having to convert text to speech so I can keep up with these posts! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha aye its meeeeeee...... How's yeez aw doin? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol nae chance I would be diane, I'd be right up to suzies door to set the record straight and tell her how it is. My ex had an affair when I was pregnant with our last child and made me feel like I was losing the plot and making it all up in my own heed all the time he was at it. When I found out it was true I battered him and was planning driving to England to set her cafe she owned on fire. But after about a 2 hour phone call with the lassie once I had calmed doon. I came to the conclusion that - she wasn't the one who promised to love me and my kids and protect me for the rest of my life. She didn't lie to my face and sleep in beside me which sticking her wick in someone else. Yes she hurt me but he broke me. And that's where the difference was. If it wasn't her it woulda been someone else. My problem lay with the partner who broke up "our" family and apparently cared about us. Not with some wee hag who opened her legs when she was sweet talked by baw Jaws
I always blamed the "other woman" everytime it happened to me. Until one day I actually seen that the reason I was hurting wasn't because of the other woman it was because of the person who was supposed to love me, supposed to protect me and should never hurt me intentionally. Was when she came to the door looking for him and she was in bits. I ended up consoling her ffs. Again I tried to make it work for my kids but that moment was a defining one for me. Started to open my eyes to the real person who was living with me. The one after that was the final. That was it. Done get to duck and take yer shitey stuff with you. My houses were always in my name and it was probably stroke of luck we were never homeless because of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with all of that. I think he is a master manipulator and fed her all the lies to get her in bed. Sheโ€™s not the only woman to be fooled by a man and wonโ€™t be the last.

I blame him ๐Ÿ’ฏ. He was the one that was supposed to be in a relationship. Too many people blame the girl when most of the time itโ€™s the guy who has fed them so much bull and they have believed it.

I sympathise cause Iโ€™ve been in that position before, man wasnโ€™t married but turned out he was still in a relationship that was off/on. We live and learn eh.

Nah heโ€™s ๐Ÿ’ฏ the sneaky wee bas*are in all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thing is Dianne would never have known about the webcam girl if her ex hadn't posted the sscreensots. Maybe have a word with him too ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

How did my text above change ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Nope not really. She had more interaction than most & we all knew he was married. Plus even if he said theyโ€™d split & was still staying there Iโ€™d say โ€œ when you are completely free & single then come speak to meโ€ She was so desperate to plaster their โ€œrelationship โ€œ over TT. So no I donโ€™t feel sorry for her. Just her kids

See, I initially saw her โ€˜accidentallyโ€™ streaming him Live from her bed as conniving (still think she forced his hand a bit there)โ€ฆbut it really was just desperation to show off that she had โ€˜pulledโ€™ the big bastard ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Sheโ€™s clearly a lonely woman with low self esteem herself or she wouldnโ€™t be filtered to oblivion posting thirst trap videos for validation every 5 minutes. His perfect target really, the smug kant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.