Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a typical narcissist and has left a trail of victims in his wake, including Diane. Suzie has known this vermin for 27 yrs and this is evidently not her first rodeo. However, Suzie is no angel; look at how she has behaved during this, to suddenly take him back? To play happy families again?

This is not a normal, healthy relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if Suzie was just as much of a narcissist as her chinless wonder of a man. After all, she seemed to thrive off all the attention this brought her and revel in any comments that degraded Diane.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See, I initially saw her ‘accidentally’ streaming him Live from her bed as conniving (still think she forced his hand a bit there)…but it really was just desperation to show off that she had ‘pulled’ the big bastard 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s clearly a lonely woman with low self esteem herself or she wouldn’t be filtered to oblivion posting thirst trap videos for validation every 5 minutes. His perfect target really, the smug kant.
yeah I think he deliberately seeks out women like this cause you can tell they have low self esteem and he probably compliments them to the hills and they feel good about themselves and drop their drawers for him 😂

he is definitely well practiced in this. He’s been doing it all his days

Reactions: 8
See, I initially saw her ‘accidentally’ streaming him Live from her bed as conniving (still think she forced his hand a bit there)…but it really was just desperation to show off that she had ‘pulled’ the big bastard 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s clearly a lonely woman with low self esteem herself or she wouldn’t be filtered to oblivion posting thirst trap videos for validation every 5 minutes. His perfect target really, the smug kant.
I think with his comments blatantly out there gave her a false sense of confidence that what he was telling her was truth. Then the live she thought it.would be ok cos well he was separated wasn't he?

He is a typical narcissist and has left a trail of victims in his wake, including Diane. Suzie has known this vermin for 27 yrs and this is evidently not her first rodeo. However, Suzie is no angel; look at how she has behaved during this, to suddenly take him back? To play happy families again?

This is not a normal, healthy relationship. It wouldn't surprise me if Suzie was just as much of a narcissist as her chinless wonder of a man. After all, she seemed to thrive off all the attention this brought her and revel in any comments that degraded Diane.
She called Dianne the rash when her man is the biggest rash walking to be honest

Reactions: 11
The ones coming across the worst in all of this is Alan and Courteney.
Would love to hear Dianne’s side

Reactions: 8
ARE THEY BACK TOGETHER??
Apparently tho susie keeps denying it. 🤷‍♀️ Gotta love tattle this Friday night has taken an unexpected turn lol never thought I'd feel sorry for Dianne🥴🥴 I'm gonna reserve it til more comes out though

Reactions: 7
Apparently tho susie keeps denying it. 🤷‍♀️ Gotta love tattle this Friday night has taken an unexpected turn lol never thought I'd feel sorry for Dianne🥴🥴 I'm gonna reserve it til more comes out though
i think they are back together and Suzie is just denying it so she doesn’t look a fool for taking him back

yeah I think he deliberately seeks out women like this cause you can tell they have low self esteem and he probably compliments them to the hills and they feel good about themselves and drop their drawers for him 😂

he is definitely well practiced in this. He’s been doing it all his days
Absolutely predator behaviour by him. I just don’t think Diane is as naive as she’d like us to think.

Reactions: 6
I reckon he’d be shouting from the rooftops if they were back. His ego wouldn’t allow him to keep that quiet. He has no shame

I'll feel sorry for Dianne if she didn't know he had a wife, which I find very hard to believe BUT having been in those shoes and fed lie after lie I can understand if he had her believing they were split up. That said if she was innocent surely she'd have come out and set everyone straight. I know I would if I was being dragged through the mud the way she's been.

Absolutely predator behaviour by him. I just don’t think Diane is as naive as she’d like us to think.
hes a text book predator. Even when asking for dirty pics he coerces them into sending them when they say no by saying aw don’t you like me anymore ….Such a sleaze

Reactions: 12
Newbie here 🤗 I can't keep up 🙈 🤣 but aye he's a dirty old perv that is borderline beasty 🤢susie had to be aware of him but the neice was giving it big licks so why change a whole 360 in matter of hours he's prob threatened something big on them

hes a text book predator. Even when asking for dirty pics he coerces them into sending them when they say no by saying aw don’t you like me anymore ….Such a sleaze
Something a teenager would say trying to get his hole 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.