Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s at it. That caption…the weans won’t go hungry, is he hinting at Dianne’s kids? Trying to muddy the waters and keep nosy folk guessing methinks. Prick 🤣🤣
He likes to play games. Well look where that landed ye silly man. Screw the nut an always remember auld granny bleeping dislikes ye immensely 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wains Wilny go hungry cause a pawned ma wedding boulder 😂😂😂 ring exchange for a cutla fish suppers wi hunners a salt an vinegar 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Is there a third thread yet guys? Xx

What scottish football team did pb used to play for?

Last edited:
Yeah & he got sacked from Motherwell for crashing Billy Davies car (allegedly) another from the swingers scene & good friend of Tommy Sheridan
Indeed they are all connected & all are well known in the swingers scene. For the Property Boss to say he isn’t a swinger & shortly after do a TikTok with a female well known on the swinging scene ….. bizzare for someone who ‘doesn’t swing’ . Billy used to frequent the clubs and house parties. Tommy well most of you know the story with him. Old timers on the scene, you find most people know each other especially those around from before the days of readily available internet meet sites.

It will certainly have been the talk of CJ’s this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've got an email sitting ready to go I don't want to put it on here for anyone to see so how can I show uz so I can get ur input 🤔 It's only a rough copy but I feel it's missing stuff and with my disability I've got the memory of a goldfish so cant remember everything also need screen shots of all the tweets I have some of them xx

Reactions: 7
I've got an email sitting ready to go I don't want to put it on here for anyone to see so how can I show uz so I can get ur input 🤔 It's only a rough copy but I feel it's missing stuff and with my disability I've got the memory of a goldfish so cant remember everything also need screen shots of all the tweets I have some of them xx
I’ve no idea tbh

Thread 3, I can’t post a proper link for some reason

They’ll check the Twitter, just remember to include the handle. Think it was shielsy007?

They’ll check the Twitter, just remember to include the handle. Think it was shielsy007?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.