Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Alan has been putting money regularly into Dianne’s bank account. Susie thinks it is for cocaine. His bank statements have been checked and it has been a regular 300-400 payment going from his account to Dianne’s.

He did dabble in coke every so often but as of recently it is blatantly obvious that he is on it pretty much non stop. The night he did the TT about the food he was full of the white stuff.

The hacking , he has not been hacked he is just under pressure from Dianne who thinks she is the only woman he is seeing which isn’t the case. That screen recording showing it is his Facebook account connected to the Messenger App is undeniable. He will be doing to Dianne what he did to Susie making her think he has done no wrong and he is the victim.

It looked like the parts that were shown of the girl and her friend chatting that the girl was embarrassed about him - he wouldn’t have liked that as he likes to think all females he messes around with are privileged to do so as he is so fantastic ( his view of himself obviously). Alan must have known she was going to reveal his secret as all over his TT’s was about how he doesn’t use social media apps except TT another lie to add to an endless list - he made the big deal of it before those texts were shown so he must have knew they were on route .

The Sharon Mackin issue is something that would reveal how I know Susie … I hope someone else will bring it up but one of the 17 females he has has affairs with is Sharon.

The property boss isn’t coping with being shown for the man he really is and Dianne is going down a slippy slope now the money has stopped and she must realise what kind of person he is- her latest TT’s say it all.

The Ibiza holiday booking is to piss off Susie as the last time he was there he was caught with women.Different country same story

• Wow
Reactions: 23

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
This woman hasn’t got anything at all to do with Shieldsy, but this should be the reaction of any normal women he tries to pump 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lrkn27

VIP Member
New thread for Our Alan 😊

Thanks to @Rolandtherat for the thread title!

Recap -

Caught cheating on his long suffering wife with various women.

Wayne Rooney gave him advice on his infidelities 😂

Dianne is now raging that she wasn’t as special as she first thought.

Someone is hacking his SOSHAL media accounts 🥴

Will soon be kicking about Ocean Beach Ibiza. Shoutouts & photo ops galore with this big shagger 😎

Anything else feel free to add 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sheknows!

I swear I'm more confused by the second. Was he out his face chewing his eyebrows aff, making suzie suicidal and threatening her? Or was he dropping something off and taking the bins oot 😂 this is a pure shit show

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sheknows!

Thanks folks, that confirms it was her then. I’m wondering if Police/Lawyers are involved and the family have been advised to rein it in 🧐.
No chance. Or else all of the posts on here and tik tok woulda been deleted. She's spoke to him 100% and he's used his narcissistic mentality to brain wash her "kerry I've always loved u hen. You're like a daughter tae me, I've watched u growing up. Let me speak to yer mammy. I'm sorry. Stop this bullshit darling. Hunkle loves ye"..... Hangs up and goes on tik tok to gloat he's 'sorted it' 🙈 and she's fell for his nonsense like most cunts he speaks to by the looks

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sheknows!

I've just looked at his account there without any sound (can't put the volume up right now) and just his actions and the way he speaks and acts. Is screaming out cocaine addict to me. Im starting to think hes got a wee bit fond of the auld ching and it's made him paranoid and deluded. To the point where he is seeking validation on soshal medeya. He's not thought about suzie once. He's happy enough to set the record straight regarding his own mental health but not once has he even mentioned that poor woman and how she feels right now. Its so sad that someone she loved and cared for could treat her like this. It actually makes me feel really sad for her, she will be mourning their good times, jeez it's been nearly 30years of her life with him for it to just end. Even if she knows she's better off without him, she will still be mourning their past and feeling so empty. 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

teddywoo

I’ve got a mortgage free 5 bed house and a non financed 2021 Audi and Alan the shagger is homeless and trying to show off his da’s old motor as his own with a gut that the Gucci is struggling to contain.

away and bile yer heid, you’re a garbage person, you are trash. You have nothing, you are nothing. You should just be named and shamed for the beast you are like all the other beasts in the world.

Ah couldn’t give a shit about his weird antics with his wife. It’s actually fully embarrassing for the pair of them to act like that. They are actual Jeremy Kyle trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

secretswinger

I saw it this place mentioned on the Property Boss. He said he is too boring to be a swinger he is a well known member of swingers websites and used to use viva street and tinder to meet women with his wife’s consent pre TikTok . He has been swinging since the early 90’s his old friend John Leslie got him into it, John was well known in the Scottish swinging scene back then but exited the scene when he was outed by the media. The club Tommy Sheridan used to attend was frequented by The Property Boss I seen him there with my own eyes in the early 2000’s.

• Heart

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Hows your go fund going he asks. Non existent, because luckily the kind hearted posters who believed they were supporting a victim of domestic abuse didn’t get the chance to set it up.

I wouldn’t have donated personally, Susie is a working woman who doesn’t seem too short of money herself and I regularly donate to WA already, but God Bless ever one of you who were contemplating it. Your hearts were in the right place. Fuckin’ love yeez!

• Haha
  • Heart
His comment about how its not 17 people, maybe 1 or 2 is believable, 1 is enough you crackpot, could be 1 or 101, your still a cheating cunt

• Heart
  • Angry

Cass_25

VIP Member
I no a couple where his surname is Mackin and her name is Sharon but I dont think they are married and am not sure thats her surname. She is a cokeheed also. But she is also quite unattractive and a bit to old for Alan I would say, she is a bumper 😂
if she has a hole she cannot be ruled oot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Too many people
It's fucking comments like "aw hes a horny 1" is as bad as saying boys will be boys. Never in my life will I say those words about any male in my life my husband my son my brother anyone!!! This is how men have got away with this shit for so long wen do we say enough is enough?
The policeman who raped and killed Sarah Everard sorry if I have spelt it wrong was like this. His rapey remarks and things he said. His colleagues ignored him or probs joined in. In no world whatsoever is this acceptable. The time us now to stand up and stop these bastards! There's nothing innocent in these comments ever.

• Heart

oooft

I don’t think respect is high up on his personality traits if this is his patter from back then. Sure makes for a disgusting read...

56C46EAE-D889-4224-B6AD-10C29D0AC7B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry