Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush is really annoying me. I’ve unfollowed her now.

I think she doesn’t like that Shields is getting more attention than her that’s why she’s stuck in between his ar*e cracks to try and bring the attention back to her. It’s all for the clout.

How she can think his disgusting comments about children are okay with her having kids herself 🤮

I see he addressed the swinging comments on tattle but completely bypassed the elephant in the room about his disgusting twitter posts.

he’s hoping it will go away if he ignores it long enough

Reactions: 8
Bush is really annoying me. I’ve unfollowed her now.

I think she doesn’t like that Shields is getting more attention than her that’s why she’s stuck in between his ar*e cracks to try and bring the attention back to her. It’s all for the clout.

How she can think his disgusting comments about children are okay with her having kids herself 🤮

I see he addressed the swinging comments on tattle but completely bypassed the elephant in the room about his disgusting twitter posts.

he’s hoping it will go away if he ignores it long enough
She’s just an arse looking for a place to shite. She was on about some guy making derogatory comments about kids & at same time sticking up for property boss. I’d say she was BPD but she’s no got a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just an arse looking for a place to shite. She was on about some guy making derogatory comments about kids & at same time sticking up for property boss. I’d say she was BPD but she’s no got a personality
I saw that live she was being a complete hypocrite. Vilifying whoever it was she was talking about who made comments about kids yet in the same breath defending Shields cause it was “years ago” and people can change. FML she’s either just completely naive or thick

Reactions: 7
TATTLE WE NEED AN EASIER WAY TO CATCH UP ON THREADS PLEASE AND THANK YOU omfg my heads fried

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TATTLE WE NEED AN EASIER WAY TO CATCH UP ON THREADS PLEASE AND THANK YOU omfg my heads fried
See trying to keep up with all the different threads I miss the main threads where everyone was just mixed in together. I mean it was carnage on a Friday and Saturday night 💥🎉🤣 butttt at least it was all in the one place.

There I'm posting in the wrong persons thread noo🤦🤦🤦 anyway shieldsys riddled pass it on

• Haha
Oh it’s all going down on the Snapchat tonight . The webcam girl that shagged Alan yonks ago and has been trolled by they fan club pages run by Dianne and the kids has got a hold of Dianne , phoned her up 😂😂😂 I can’t breathe.:ROFLMAO:
9A104328-36D3-402A-9F0F-1FD65434104F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ukk she doesn’t bother me. In the world of TikTok there are far bigger wallopers. She’s autistic raising autistic kids - duck knows how she does it. I always just take what she says/does with a pinch of salt. Nae herm to her.

Reactions: 6
Keep us updated I don't have SC I'm too old for that 😂😂😂😂😂
shes pulled her up for the fan clubs, harassing her etc and using the name Nicole loves flowers to do it. All Dianne says back is ‘ I’m not Nicole’. Then the lassie calls her a bunny boiler pennilee pump and dump n tells her to stop tagging celebritys as they aren’t interested who she’s shagging:ROFLMAO: all Dianne says is ok no bother hen😂 she’s taped her

• Haha
shes pulled her up for the fan clubs, harassing her etc and using the name Nicole loves flowers to do it. All Dianne says back is ‘ I’m not Nicole’. Then the lassie calls her a bunny boiler pennilee pump and dump n tells her to stop tagging celebritys as they aren’t interested who she’s shagging:ROFLMAO: all Dianne says is ok no bother hen😂 she’s taped her
This lot are the gift that bleeping keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Aww damn I’m missing out on Snapchat what’s the web girls Snapchat lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This lot are the gift that bleeping keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s too good she’s sent me the recording she’s going to try again later to get a conversation out her 😂 Diannes tit herself some posh lassie shouting n bawling at her😂 Mearns accent calling someone a pump n dump is superb entertainment😂😂

Aww damn I’m missing out on Snapchat what’s the web girls Snapchat lolol
Not giving it out and then I’m next for a phone call :ROFLMAO: mail her on TT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Quite frankly though it's that arsewipe I'd love to see squirming, again he's walking away smelling of roses 😂😂😂 while his "conquest" takes the flack. He will.probably be full of the marching powder tonight since its Friday! So might be over at hers. Guy is like Teflon honestly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.