Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone explain to me WHY would the bush get hair extensions and Botox? Nothing and I mean nothing would fix her! Rosie stop spending your weans benefits trying to get some cock 😜
Most of the ‘dogs’ on TikTok are getting Botox, fillers, hair ext, doing make up tutorials! But still no Getty g shagged 🤣

He absolutely puts me in mind of Tommy now that he's been mentioned! I don't know why I didn't already see it😂 even that same way of talking surely he's no modelled himself on Tommy bleeping Sheridan 😂
Pair of pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
some sort a documentary type fetish- Alan the estate agent who has sex with fish finger pieces smeared in tomato sauce n hunners a vinegar.:ROFLMAO:
Here we have Allan who now he is over the hill has been abandoned by his pack & had to go “cooncil “
Cooncil maws, cooncil dinners, cooncil fashion & more degrading cooncil drugs. He has tried desperately to join other groups but can’t get out of the cooncil system. Soon he will have to apply for a cooncil hoose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here we have Allan who now he is over the hill has been abandoned by his pack & had to go “cooncil “
Cooncil maws, cooncil dinners, cooncil fashion & more degrading cooncil drugs. He has tried desperately to join other groups but can’t get out of the cooncil system. Soon he will have to apply for a cooncil hoose
howling . Mad Alan the homeless swinging estate agent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
howling . Mad Alan the homeless swinging estate agent
Allan, showing a young couple round a 5 bedroom detached house on the outskirts of Lenzie. They enter the lounge and Alan says “and here we have the living room. A great space for parties…if you know what I mean😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Allan, showing a young couple round a 5 bedroom detached house. They enter the lounge and Alan says “and here we have the living room. A great space for parties…if you know what I mean😉
And if you sign within 7 days you get this giant glass bowl …….handy to keep your keys in wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Allan, showing a young couple round a 5 bedroom detached house. They enter the lounge and Alan says “and here we have the living room. A great space for parties…if you know what I mean😉
Then I come home and chase the maddy out my gaff trying to sell it when I was oot. Place reeking o hunners o salt and vinegar and boxes of iron on “Moncler” labels everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s got the hoose reaking of vinegar it’s only a matter of time
He better pick a wumman and stick wi her before he ends up needing to kip in one of his clients houses that he's trying to punt. Squatters rights n aw that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alan trying to put us down but we don’t need to ask permission to have folk round to our houses because we are the mummy’s and daddy’s!! You can’t bring me down, you don’t even buy the toilet paper for the house.
1643393134019.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.